Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite

memories of the fire and her parents come to her attention... Eani can't help but glare at him as if he was txìm-vrrtep.... she stands tall trying to seem much taller then her 10 feet 3 inches of full blooded Na'vi...

ExLibrisMortis

Ikaika just stands there, not even recognizing the defiant act his prisoner is taking. He glances up slowly and scoffs at her then looks back down at the data-slate.

"Ya know, Eani, this really isn't helping your people. I honestly would have just straight bombed your entire home and people by now but people higher than me think that you can be reasoned with. They wish to not have your lives extinguished, which we can so quickly do by the power of the Gods. We control the skies. We control the space above the Sky. We can and will destroy if you do not wish to take this branch of peace in which I am extending right now, which will not be extended for long."

a bit of something snapped in Eaniyutal at this thought of this human "trying" to make peace.... she bends down to the human's eye level and speaks glaring all the more
you txinkx dis is pxeace???

ExLibrisMortis

"No, this isn't peace. Peace is me standing over your rotting corpse not needing to have to deal with you and your kind getting in my way. Peace is me being home and not worrying about this god forsaken world. Peace, is not this. This is pity. This is charity. This is nothing more than a chance for you to be a thorn in my side once again. The choice is yours Nah-vee. Make it fast."

the urge to strangle the human for his ignorance is more than overwhelming... but she stops herself and begins to rant in jumbled Na'vi... then stops and speaks again...
you are infection to my people... i will not loose another home to you ayvrrtep...

ExLibrisMortis

"With this course of action and this ignorance to what we can bring to bear, you will." Ikaika then thought over what she just said to him. He started to chuckle most audibly as he just noticed that she, this Tshaik, was there when he glassed that other tribe. Oh this was precious, a prime example of why he should be able to leave no survivors. "So you were there when I leveled your home. You were one of the ones I was told to let slip away. Personally, I say no survivors, as they tend to come back and bite ya. When this is over, I intend to go through with what I want this time."

Now Ikaika stares right into her eyes, showing no remorse, no pain, no emotion other than rage and stone cold seriousness. "You do not want me to do what I want."

rage flashes through Eani's eyes as she realizes what he is saying.... had he been the one to kill both her parents??... the urge to kill him rose again as a bad taste in her mouth...

ExLibrisMortis

Ikaika sees her eye flare with rage and pain. He watches as her eyes begin to play the memories of the explosions and machine gun fire mowing down all that stood in its way. He smiled as he watched this and remember the joy and pleasure he had while doing it.

"Ya know, that day when we came rolling in. The wind was at our back and the missiles and guns glistened in the moonlight. They were all itching for the taste of battle. You guys actually deserved it for attacking one of our convoys. As little as it was, it gave me all the justification I needed to destroy your people. Now, all I need is just one more level of justification before I can do this again. The death of ghost wasn't enough, but soon enough I will have my revenge!"

the need to kill this human is almost unbearable... Eani's eyes begin to shift for any form of weapon knowing he would put up a big fight if she attacked...
you would not found us if i had know you were following me...

ExLibrisMortis

"You think that I needed to follow you to find you and your new friends? I told you we control the skies, in many more ways than one. We are always watching. We are always waiting. At the push of a button and a word from my mouth I can obliterate your entire tribe in the flash of a thousand suns. You will not escape, you will not live. All of you will DIE!"

realizing then that he held the only weapon sufficient for slitting his own throat she dives for his throat and the blade in the blink of an eye

ExLibrisMortis

Ikaika was more than ready for this. He was egging her own the entire time. Wanthing this reaction out of her, he couldn't be more ready. Ikaika watched as her hip dropped, the tell tale sign of her gearing to rush forward. He side stepped to the left as she fell past. Once down more towards his level, her back and slammed her forward into the steel cage. The AMP suits outside heard the loud clang and began to turn and he just yelled, "AS YOU WERE!" He stepped back to put enough room between her and him and drew his blade, smiling from ear to ear.

spits blood on the floor from hitting the hard wall... turns to face the human... realizing he is leader of all outside... he must die... goes into offence stance in need of a weapon of some sort... then is reminded that she wrestled ikrans the human should be easy... suspecting that he will move out of the direction of her attack Eani slowly inches toward him...

you will not succeed... i will not allow that to happen...

ExLibrisMortis

"Too bad you are powerless to that effect!" He noticed her hesitation as she inched forward. As Eani came in just about 3 strides away, he took the opportunity of surprise and bolted forward. He lept forward with his left foot and seemed to make a full charge into this, but it was a feint. Just as any counter would come down, he pushed to her right flank, an slashed at her thigh with his blade using the momentum. Once planted he swung the full strength his 250 pound frame would offer, and sledgehammered her back with his fists sending her flying forward. Once again when she was on the ground, he would take a few steps back and put some distance between him and her. He licked the blood on his blade as the cheers from the guards outside were resounding.

wiping the blood from her thigh twinging in pain she looks back at the vrrtep... visions of training with her brothers and Eawnyu in the caves remember the training...

Eani watches the alien seeing how he moves... how he breaths... looking for weakness... it all reminded her of the rights when she acquired her beloved Tompa Syulang... calming her anger she breaths listening to the sounds of the alien... finding a bit of pride in his stance... his one fault...

she bares her teeth and charges while he is distracted by the applause outside... Eani knees his chest throwing him backward to the ground and throws the knife away... completely immobilizing him like one would an ikran with her claws digging into his arms and her weight leaning into his legs... hope you enjoy the way i tasted... it will be last thing you ever taste again...

ExLibrisMortis

Ikaika did have to admit that he got a little too much in the moment by licking the blade and was caught off guard just a bit. It was sad that he was separated from his blade, which bounced off the steel cage and landed within the bounds of the Hut itself. It would be lying to say that he had any fear within him as she had him pinned.

With his free hands he strikes at the elbow joints causing them to buckle. Once completely free of her grip, he double chops her on the sides of her heck, collapsing the airway with precision strike. Pulling back with lighting speed, he palms right into her nose just as she is about to tear into him. As she reels back from the cartiledge striking up into her skull, He places two more strike into the femoral artery, causing the legs to collapse and her to nuckle over in pain. Flipping  up with a with a hop, he jumps on her back and jabs his knee right into the base of her skull pinning her to the ground. He recovers his blade in the maneuvor and slices her two achilles tendons, effectively immobilizing her feet.

Once down and in a fit of pain, he calms down some and slowly caressing her braid. He pulls on the braid just a little and smile and he takes his knife to it.

Tse, fì'ul tswinit ngeyä lu. Na'vi san tìsraw ta merun'i tsa'u to kxitx leiu 'e'al nìtxan. Oe new ivomum a ayfpìlfya ngeyä smukur lu a krr oel fpive' fì'uti ayfor.
Well, this thing is your queue. The people say that the pain from cutting that is much worse that death. I want to know what thoughts your siblings will have when I send this thing to them.

Waiting just a second to let it sink in, just enough to savor her fear of what's about to happen, slice goes the blade.

face being pressed into the stone floor after the split second she imagined ripping his throat out with her teeth... the same second the human used to free himself to pin Eani down... rage and pain was all she could feel as the human caressed her queue and spoke in Na'vi??

Had this alien known her tongue all along???

fear rose to a verbal yell as Eani realized that she was not getting out of here alive... images of her father's death flash through her minds eye then quickly fades to black and red as she feels the blade against the hairs of her queue... the pitch and volume of her screams increased as the blade hit each nerve of her queue Eani was sure to be heard miles away...

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Sìtse was still standing at the entrance of the Tsahìk hut since they landed. He saw everything, from his best friend bonded with one of the best hunter and warrior of the clan to that horrible scene. It just happened so quick, no one saw it coming. That human looked like such a nice guy, eager to help and still... It is always the most courageous that dies first.

He can't do anything but being sad. Something about loosing a best friend you don't even know yet. And now, with Tirean pissed, he can't help but think about what will happen soon. The future of the clan... war... He just need to be alone for a little while to get rid of this awful image.

Sìtse turn around and walk outside toward the path leading to the ikran's nest. There is still a few colours from the sunlight reflecting on the dark-blue horizon. A tint of red and green, just enough to illuminate the way along the cliff. As usual, as he gets close to the entrance of the nest and announce his presence with a familiar call. But this time, something is wrong... Every single ikran seem nervous, agitated...

A scream... Someone is yelling their lungs out!

Sìtse follows the sound of pain and end up on the far side of the trail. He knows nothing of English but he can still recognize it when spoken. That person screaming is an other one of those sawtute! In a cave that can only be accessed by flying creature, not an Avatar, but a human strangely resembling Michael barely stand on the edge, praying for rescue.

Tsa-hey...
Aw crap...

He calls his ikran which was flying in the last breases before complete darkness. Together, they fly to that cave and grab the poor man.

Ngaru lu fpom srak? Tsun srun sivi oe!
Are you alright? I can help!

He asks that stupid question everyone does when they see someone in pain. Obviously, by the look of one of his bones sticking outside of his flesh, one of his arms is broken. The answer is irrelevant, he desperately needs to be healed. Damn, an other one... Sìtse carefully move the human and saddle him on his ikran infront of himself. He ask the beast for a calm and tender flight and slowly ride to the main hut.

Ruxte! Ma eylan!
Please! My friends!

He rushes inside holding Michael's human body in his arms. So much for some time alone to clear his mind...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

Just as he sees help coming, he begins to feel faint... and as he was asked... he collapses into the Na'vi's arms...

... he feels movement... and pain... as he lays unconscious, he only prays his arm will be better when he wakes...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txantslusam Skxawng

In the Colonel's office, it was quiet.

......What is important this time. Noel was a bit agitated and angry, just like the last time.

Then they could her screams and Noel was getting an idea of what is so important, that they were send back.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF