Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Christian looked at her with an accusing look as the words " I missed you" reminded him that she had abandoned him once before.

"Why did you leave me."
Only mostly AWOL.

ExLibrisMortis

Just as if she was in heaven itself, her world came crashing down as the words hit her head. She was stunned, and it showed in her lake of movement. For a second even her heart stopped moving at the words which were uttered. With strength gathered from places unknown she began to pull back just enough to look at her son in his eyes. "Christian, don't you remember that you took out one of the ATV's into the forest? WE spent almost 3 weeks looking for you. I was out there everyday trying to find you. We had no idea where you had gone to. I..., " she stopped for a second as shame began to take in. "I, even joined the phantoms because I knew it would give me more time out in the forests to find you. The director called off the search, and the only chance I had to find you was to join them." She looked at him with even more tears welling up. Her voice was breaking now out of pain and sorrow, no longer joy.

Niwantaw

"That was two years ago. I never even heard from you after that. It wasn't even you who found me." Christian said in a cold accusing voice.
Only mostly AWOL.

ExLibrisMortis

"And everyday for two years I was looking for you!" She was beginning to get a little pissed off. Jessica held her temper the best she could. "Christian, I spent everyday of those two year looking for you. I always put myself into the mission that were practically considered suicidal because they would give me more time in the forest. I would always volunteer for the missions to allow for more of a chance to find you! We would always risk our neck to find you. We would always be out there looking for you!"

Eris' expressions on her face changed from concern to a glare. "We spent our time and energy to find you. We went through hell and back again to allow for us to come and have every chance to find you after they called off our search. I began to learn skills and do things that would allow me the best chance to find you!"

Jessica's eyes widened as she noticed she had begun to yell. She saw the look in Christian's face and began to whimper a little. "Christian, I did all I could to find you. I did not abandon you."

Niwantaw

Christian looks at his mother and realises just how much he had hurt her.
"I'm so sorry I didn't know" He said.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite

Even with her lack of resources Eani's wounds were healing quite nicely... she was sure to have large gruesome scars if she survived...

And with the aching pain in her queue Eani decided that now would be as good a time as ever to meditate... to see if she could calm her nerves... to heal... perhaps even be given a sign...

rutxe fì'u len ko ma Eywa she whispers to herself... propping herself up on the boxes she crosses her legs, touching her first fingers to her thumbs and begins to softly hum a chant her mother taught her...
please Eywa let this work

Txantslusam Skxawng

When Noel was back in Avatar body, he noticed, that nobody noticed him laying on the ground there. So he got himself up and went to the location he had been assigned to go to.

Once there, Noel waited for the package. Noel rubbed his head out of stress.

Somewhat later the SA-2 arrived with the package.

The pilot knew it was one of the AVTR Drivers, since Noel didn't attacked the pilot.

''Are you Dr. Fisher? Where is the other AVTR Driver?''

Noel only nodded.

''Right........ get this to their leader.''

''And another thing, Quaritch wanted let you know.......... Don't screw up!''

Then the pilot took off back to Hell's Gate.

Noel firmly kept the package with him. Back at the camp he was getting looks. He went looking for Tirea. Once he found him, Noel said.

Tirea, I need to speak with you.... alone. It's important....
And he whispered.
It's about the Tsahìk.....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Bob had awoken by the giggles of people in the main control room of Hells Gates. He knew that he'd been busted sleeping at work by the paper pinned to his chest.

He went straight to his link pod then awoke in his AVTR body. Since he was inside the camp when he awoke he head towards the location but almost suddenly spotted Noel with the package. So he went over to Noel, knowing he had a job to assist in finishing
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Eawnyu woke up as the light of day eeked around the covering on the door way. She slowly disentangled herself from Apxeyo's arms, gingerly stood up and stretched being mindful of her wounds. she sat back down on the edge of the pallet and stroked Apxeyo's face. her stomach growled very loudly and she stiffled a giggle trying not to wake Apxeyo. She slipped out and made her way to her hut. she entered her and her brother's hut and smiled as she saw he had gathered a few fruits that morning. She made a mental note to thank him when she was able to catch up with him, as she grabbed a small basket and loaded it with a few fruits, some smoked fish, and unleavened bread and headed back to the Tsahìk's hut taking a bite out of a fruit as she went. Eawnyu ducked into the hut and set the basket down by Apxeyo, she then knelt by the human and felt his forehead for a fever, finding none she set a few fruits and some fish by him for when he woke. Eawnyu knelt by Apxeyo and kissed his lips lightly.

Trr lefpom, ma yawneä muntxa. she whispered in his ear come, get up, we must get your ikran today and find Sitse so he can help you. wake up.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

A bit of pressure on Apxeyo's lips wake him up gently. Love really is a terrible thing. First it force him to make a fool of himself and then it gets him to oversleep. And it wasn't just a little, judging by the way light fills Eani's hut, it must be around noon. A nice sweet smell fill his nose as he take the first deep  breath of the day. His stomach growl a little bit. Surely it must have been more than half a day since he last ate anything.

Kaltxì... he says with a little smile and half opened eyes. He sit on the side of the improvised bed and look at Eawnyu. The view gets him awake quite sharply. For what he can see through all the bandages, she still look so pretty. Her soft, inviting skin. Her perfectly balanced curves. It's not just the fact that she is half naked, by Human definitions. There is just something else in her that fascinates him. Something tender and passionate about how she talk and act with him.

Speaking of sweetness, that smell get to his nose again. He look around a bit and see the hemp-like basket made out of leaves and twines sitting there beside the bed. Yeah, there was definitely something sweet and tender about her. Apxeyo grabs one of the fruit there is in the basket and take a bite.

Irayo, ayfo ftxìlor leiu nang!
Thanks, those are good!

He lay a quick kiss on her cheek. His expression then become very serious...

Fpi ikran, oe omum. Oeng zene tsakem sivi fìtrr. Oe fpìl Sitse tok 'awkxit nìmun. Kiva ko srak?
About the ikran, I know. We must to that today. I think Sitse's at the cliff again. Shall we go?

He stand up with all the energy a new day can give and offer his hand to Eawnyu who is still sitting on the side of the bed.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eawnyu finishes the fruit and sucks the juice off her fingers before answering.

srane she says as she takes his hand, stands and leaves the hut with him.  She whistles for a few pa'li and makes the bond with one. Eawnyu grimaces a she mounts up, gasping as she lands a bit hard and jars her wounds she calms the direhorse as it starts a bit at the strangeness it felt.

oeru lu fpom she says as Apxeyo starts toward her after seeing her expression. she gives him a small smile and adjusts herself as he mounts up.  They start toward the cliffs with a 3rd pa'li following behind  for Sìtse

Everyone work just as hard as everyday to keep the clan going. Everyone but Sìtse... He finishes to treat a few ikrans as their owners unmount after a nice morning hunt. They did great and bring back a nice piece of meat for tonight's feast but, he can't get himself to rejoice with the three other hunters. Aside from him and a few others, no one knows about the Tsahìk yet and thanks Eywa no one is asking questions either.

He looks around without any thoughts for a little while. The other Na'vis already went up the cliff-path without forgetting to wave him goodbye and again thank him for his good work taking care of their banshees. Obviously, it wasn't good enough and he needs to do something important to get himself really useful this time. After a little while of cloud-minding, he decides to go help the hunters preparing the sturmbeest they had with them. He is done with the birds for today anyway so being with everyone else will probably help him find some important task to do.

When he get to the top of the path, Sìtse notices Eawnyu and Apxeyo walking toward him at a slow trot. He sees the third horse behind them and starts to wonder what those two are planning.

Oel mengati kameie ma eylan! Tsengpe menga kerä pxeyvea tsapa'lì hu?
I see you, friends! Where are you two going with that third pa'lì?

Pxenga tsa'u sivi... set... replies Apxeyo with a decided voice.
We're doing it... now...

Sìtse is not stupid. Both of them have been talking about it for months now and he knows exactly where they are heading and what he have to do.

Tam. Oel zayamugne ay'uti a pxoeng kayin.
Ok. I'll bring the tools that we'll need.

Eawnyu nod and Sìtse runs back down to the ikran's cave. That is exactly what he wanted: A little bit of fun, adventure and being useful but most importantly being Apxeyo's guide through the ritual. It is a wonderful honor to be entrusted with that task and Sìtse is not going to leave his best friend down on this. After a few minutes, he comes back with a banshee catcher, his bow and a spare one for his friend.

Oe fpìl nga nivew fì'u! He says as he gets back together with the little group.
I think you'll want this!
Irayo ma 'eylan.
Thank you my friend.

He hands the bow and the catcher to Apxeyo who secure the two things to his belt and back. Sìtse then put his hand on the knot holding his knife belt and unties it. He carefully remove the belt from his torso making sure the knife remain sheathed.

Ma Apxeyo... Oe new fì'u ngaru tivìng, fpi tìkxuke.
Apxeyo... I want to give you this, just in case.

Rä'ä si... Ma Sìtse...

Apxeyo notices that he left the old knife he made by himself somewhere he don't remember. It has most likely been left on the battle ground a few days ago. The belt must have been cut somehow and no one noticed when they rescued him. He frown a little showing his disapproval of breaking the old traditions. It is indeed common in the Na'vi culture for friends to offer gifts when someone close become a hunter but, they are normally and obviously given afterward...

Rutxe, munge. Oeru tì'efu längu...

He insists on handing him the knife of his father, something extremely precious to him, and he wants to do it now just in case something would go wrong. It is just a hunch but, with time, he learned to trust them. After getting on a horse and pressing his friend a bit, Apxeyo finally accepts the gift. Sitse come close to his friend, tie the knife sheath to Apxeyo's belt and turn his pa'lì toward Eawnyu.

Srake ngaru fpom lu ma Eawnyu? Nga meyp nì'it lam oer.
Are you alright, Eawnyu? You seem a bit weak.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

she called her ikran to her as the two chatted. Eawnyu made the bond briefly with her friend and told her to follow them as they went to the mountains. she broke the bond, tossed her ikran a treat and let the beast fly off with her request on its mind. she turned her attentions back to the boys as Sìtse asked her a question.

oeru lu fpom, ma Sìtse. Irayo. Tìtxur oeyä terätxaw slä oe nì'it meyp lu mi.
im well, Sìtse. thank you. my strength is returning but i am still a little weak. Eawnyu smiled a little mischievously at them both

Makto Ko she said and urged her pa'li to a canter laughing a bit at their faces as she looked back and said lets ride holding her ribs.

as they neared the mountains she looked up and saw her Ikran circling. she smiled as Sìtse looked up at it and back to her with a confused expression on his face. Eawnyu laughed a bit and said

oe ke längu txur nìtxam fpi tivìran fya'o. Oe mayakto mengahu vaykrr pxoeng ramur payate.
i am not yet strong enough to climb. i will ride with you two until we reach the mountains..... eawnyu watched the ikran fly for a few minutes

Ngal poeti vewng fpi oe. Po nìtxur lu set ngeyä srung talun. Irayo. Srake tsun oe ziv'au ulte srung sivi ngaru sì ayikran fpi oe txur nìmun slivu?
you have taken great care of her for me. she has gotten stronger under your care, thank you. would you mind if i came down and helped you so i can build my strength again?  

Sran! Oeru prrtxe layu ma 'eylan. he says smiling.
Yeah! It will be my pleasure.

After a few hours of high pace riding, the group finally made it to the base of the first mountain. By earthling standards, it would probably be in the top 10 highest mountains out there, but here, it is just like any other one, tall and sharp. A discreet path starts from their feet and run high to about half of the massive rock facade. It would be completely invisible if it wasn't of the hundreds of Na'vi that took it over the years.

Apxeyo takes a deep breath finally catching up to the events of today. He's there, the sacred Iknimaya path is starting just there. Just one step and it is for real this time, no more day dreaming. He looks at Eawnyu and Sìtse, both smiling thinking about the memories they have of the place. He brace himself on his pa'lì and ask him to run up the hill.

All of them slowly climbed for a little while. It must have been an hour or so but the horses are fast, even in those narrow rocky paths. They stopped a few times to let them relax a bit and a few others just to get as much as they can of the immense, magnificent view over the forest and under the floating mountains just above. They are so close they can literally touch them. Some times, a waterfall leaves a few drops down on the path and make it look like it is slightly raining.

Their last stop though wasn't to take a break or to enjoy the view. In fact, it completely destroyed the paradise that was forming around the three Na'vis. Apxeyo is in unknown grounds but both of his companions knew what was lying ahead. This was just all a little tease. Here the real works begin. Here, the real path toward Iknimaya starts.

They all unmounted their horses, took a few things with them and let them go back home. They won't be able to help from now on. In front of them stand a giant pillar of nature. Vines, plants and roots forming a giant stairway to heaven are all twined together with rocks that happened to just hang there slowly drifting on the planet's magnetic field at the time the plants grew wide. The column is so giant that even a palulukan would not be able to climb it. From here, agility is the key. Apxeyo makes sure everything he brings with him is securely attached then grins widely.

Tse... Kivä ko!
Well... Lets go!

With Apxeyo's call, Eawnyu's ikran dives to the ground, just a few meters away from the pillar. Both climber engage their perilous accession using the various plants as grips to get higher in the sky. Eawnyu didn't even had the time to hop on her ikran that they were already just little dots, like any other plants on the living column. She can tell they sent her a few waves. Apxeyo also yelled something that was mostly muffled by the sound of rocks clashing and rubbing together. It sounded like "I'll see you at the top!" or something similar.

After a few minutes, they both get to the top of the pillar having to jump through the remnants of a water fall to get into passing cave. If they miss, they have a few liana as safety net but passed that, it will be a long fall until they get crushed on the ground. At that kind of height, nothing can save you... Good thing, they both managed to get in the cave without slipping out. There is a few drawings on the walls, Na'vi drawings from the first to walk the path. "They indicate that from here, there is no going back. Look." Sìtsey points the pillar from which they got there. Whoever draw those is right. No Na'vi could ever do that jump, ever. From here, it's either hunter or dead...

Eawnyu slowly dismounted from the pa'li as her ikran dived down and landed near them. Ean Nari craned her head toward Eawnyu and looked her up and down with one eye. Eawnyu scratched under the ikrans chin as she brought her braid around for the bond. Ean Nari shook herself after the chin rub and moved for the bond, shivering abit as their nervous systems linked up. the ikran lowered herself enough for Eawnyu to mount up more easily with out straining her wounds. within moments they were airborne. the sheer joy of flight filled them both as the moved through the air currents. wind quickly flowling over their skin yet almost as softly as a smooth satin would. their hearts as one, Eawnyu let herself meld with the ikran very deeply, almost to the point they were one being, letting Ean Nari take over. the scents were exquisite, more defined then what the na'vi picked up. the world more vibrant with color through the first set of eyes and u.v. with the second set. they deceneded into a slow spiral and back up on a lifting air current through the bottom of a waterfall from the mountains. the drops that spattered across their skin as they flew through the mist like rain tickled as the drops rolled off the skin, cold with the air flow from flight. Ean Nari became more euphoric with the sharing of the flight and tucked her wings for a plummet. she let out a screech as eawnyu laughed, their hearts sharing the euphoria and thrill. the ikran let out her wing a bit to spiral them in the plummet. after several rotations there was a loud Whoosh/snap as Ean Nari threw her wings open to halt the dive and level out. they both grunted as the jolt jarred Eawnyu's wounds but they shook it off too happy with the fun after the period of unintentional celebacy, so to speak and slowly regained altitude to watch for the hunters as they headed for the nesting grounds. Eawnyu withdrew a bit from the depth of the bond so they were a little more separate but still one. they slowly scanned the mountains and the path to the nesting cliffs for the two hunters. flying closer to the path they spotted a couple Lonataya skulking around. Eawnyu wheeled her ikran around and searched the path for Apxeyo and Sitse. seeing them emerge from the tunnel she guided Ean Nari to the cliff to warn them. she let out a short yell to get their attention.

aylonataya asim längu! Nari si!
Lonataya a few meters ahead! be careful!

the warning given they droped off the cliff and scouted ahead a little past the lonataya. Eawnyu was wary of the situation and a little agitated that if something went wrong, there wouldnt be much she could to help. Eani Nari and her rider slowly circled above waiting to help how they could should the worst happen.

Sìtse nearly lost balance after stepping on a wet rock were some algae started to grow. The winds running upward the cave push most of the waterfall remnants inside and keep the place as moist as a river. Mushrooms, lichen and algae are growing and glowing everywhere providing a nice cold light in the tunnel.

As they walked outside and started to climb again on an enormous trunk running from this rock to an other mountain, they see Eawnyu on her ikran flying down toward them. She seems a little bit worried when she tells them what is happening ahead of their way.

Tam! Apxeyo replies. It should be fine. That's why they had to bring bows with them in the first place. It is the lonataya migratory season after all. Those giant flying jellyfish are actually very easy to take down when they get too close, specially at night when they glow like if they were in fire.

When the two climbers got in the middle of their way through the trunk, a group of floating medusas appeared from around a boulder and started to move toward them. Two of them are pretty small, most likely young ones. The third one though is huge. As they never stop to grow, Sìtse estimate his age at a few dozens years. The beast is just as big as a hot-air balloon and is slowly gliding with the wind toward the two Na'vis.

Apxeyo got his bow steady and aimed at the giant hydrogen pocket. One hole is enough to bring them down, literally. Lonataya produce hydrogen out of their digestive system which they accumulate in their head pocket to move upward. They release it to get closer to the ground when they need to feed again using a little circular apparatus at the top of the bubble. All their nervous system is kept low where it is protected by a few meters-long tentacles charged with electricity. The Na'vi understood that long ago. Making a hole in the hydrogen pocket wont kill them but will surely keep them out of their way. Good thing they feed low too so it is nearly garantie they will survive anyway.

Sìtse take his spare knife out and hold it in his left hand, waiting for the smaller ones to float by. If he's careful, he should be alright since he have a better reach than their tentacles. Apxeyo released the arrow toward the biggest one. It flew right through it and left two little holes disorienting the flying jellyfish a little bit. Without arm, it starts to slowly glide down. Meanwhile, Sìtse had no problem punching some tiny holes in the two little ones. He could also push them away to keep them out of reach. Apxeyo's arrow luckily got stuck further on the trunk and he took the time and care to remove it without breaking it as they walk through the rest of the trunk.

They might not be flying but time most certainly did. They have been climbing for four hours already. At least, they are getting close. There is still one risky path before finally getting there. They have to climb inside a crack in on of the rock walls. Unfortunately for them, all the recent rain filled the upper lakes which are now emptying themselves slowly through that spot. There is nearly no good way to hold themselves on the walls. It is now very slippery and a generous amount of water keep on pushing the two Na'vis down. Sìtse is doing all that he can but he is also strongly thinking about leaving it there and ask Eawnyu to get his ikran instead. But Apxeyo is not about to let it go. Part of the ritual is to climb and it is very important to do so. If a Na'vi were to fail at climbing Iknimaya, he would not be ready to get his hunting partner, even if he is in a situation like this one.

Hunting partners... That's it!

Ma eawnyu! Nga kilvan tsun ftivang hu negyä ikranä syal srak?
Eawnyu! Can you stop the river with your ikran's wings?

An ikran is not the only partner a Na'vi have when he hunt... or climb.

Hearing Apexyo's request Eawnyu wheeled her ikran toward the river and examined where it ran. it wasnt going to be easy to stop or even change the path a bit. they looked at it from as many angles as possible trying to find a way that would easily help the two hunters without draining Eawnyu or hurting her and her ikran in the process. as some wind whipped through the crag it came to her. they landed on part of the cliff. Ean Nari craned her head in to see where the hunters were. Eawnyu smiled at what she saw through her ikrans eyes. the hunters were were far enough into it that she could direct the flow behind them so they could climb out. maneuvering to that point would be easily accomplished but keeping there would be tough. holding on tightly Eawnyu guided her ikran into the crack, keeping above the hunters and its wings tucked tightly against its body, they climbed along the wall. Eawnyu wrapped her legs around the ikran's neck to keep from slipping or being thrown off by the flow of water, as they climbed higher and just into the flow. She looked down to see if they were in the right spot. Seeing Sìtse clinging to the rock underneath her, she directed the Ikran to extend its left wing in such a way so as to direct the flow. She felt the strain of keeping it extended as water pounded on it, through the bond. Patting her partners neck she urged her to keep it up for just a bit longer. Eawnyu glanced down and saw Sìtse move forward. the Ikran lashed her tail as Eawnyu had it extend its right wing to guide the water further behind the hunters. She gasped as the cold water rushed further up the ikran's back and soaked her. hoping they had it directed enough, she held on and tried to soothe the mounting irritation in the ikran. She called out for them to hurry.

win säpi mengar!
hurry up!

The ikran clung to the wall, Eawnyu, shivvering, clung to it. 'I owe my Ikran many treats for this' she thought. She felt her Ikran's growing fatigue. the position it was holding was unnatural, add the water pressure to it and the position was down right exhausting. Eawnyu promised it they could hunt after this was done. She stroked its neck and waited for the two below to let her know they had made it out ok.

Sìtse and Apxeyo got past her with smiles and thanks, waving at her to let go and relax. They had a little bit more climbing to do on slippery grounds but after a few seconds it was over. The view up there is just amazing. Nothing else could compare to it. At about eight thousands feet up, they can clearly see their hometree, and the camp near the cliff, and the mountains of fire glowing red and orange near the horizon, and even, yes, even the Hell's gate complex. It appears as a dome of darkness overing a zone without forest where the lands stops. All the dust lifted by the machines the sky-people uses make it look like as if a volcano exploded a few hours ago. Apxeyo, sadden by the view, looks up toward their destination. One last mountain and they get there. It feels so close he can nearly touch it. Actually, he can...

He grabs of of the roots forming an other column of rocks and plants and start to climb again. Sìtse follow him close. They end up on the top of the column, forced to jump in the void to grab more roots passing by. Considering what they went through already, this is nothing. Apxeyo take a deep breath waiting for the lianas and jump.

He must have been falling for a good 5 seconds before he reached the plant. Ho he was alright, no problems there. The jump was just that big. He gives a quick look behind to make sure Sìtse was still there before continuing his ascension. They both end up in a short cave dug up by some water flowing randomly in the middle. Sìtse eyes gets wide open as he recognize the place.

tsatseng. kä. He says pointing a corner at the end of the cave.
There. Go.

They get passed what looks like a natural stairway at the end opening on a wide view on the mountains. Something is covering the sky and the sound is just dazzling. A sound they are both used to... Thousands of ikrans come and goes from the walls of the nest. The five mountains they can see forms a closed region where wind goes up turning slowly, stuck inside those walls. There is only two ways to get to this place, either flying with the wind or going through a complex network of caves where anyone without a guide would be lost instantly.

Apxeyo looks around wondering were to go next. He knows how it works. He knows that the ikran choose and not him. If he have to go through them all, it would take years. Sìtse push him a bit toward the cliff and points the rough path he have to take. This is just insane he think before securing himself to the rock-face. There is a little place were he can put his feet. It is so small only his toes fit on it. Slipping now would be ridiculous he tells himself as he starts to move to his left. After that last effort, he ends up in the middle of the nest. It looks just like the caves near the village. A few ikrans sleeping there, two other fighting for a piece of meat there. Nothing really surprising but, their fight got closer, a lot closer.

One of the two ikrans decided to use his wings to pull harder and punched Apxeyo right in the chest making him loose his breath. Those beast are strong. So strong that he have trouble standing up and his visions gets blurry for a few seconds. When his senses gets back, it is already too late...

He rolled over the cliff and is now going to fall for a few thousand meters down before crushing himself on the ground and end up being an unrecognizable pile of flesh. He tries to catch one of the roots sticking out of the cliff but, he goes too fast and they just end up breaking apart. He can only sees Sìtse yelling at him from over the cliff and Eawnyu rushing herself in delta-dive down to him... against the winds...

KEHE!!
NO!!

a scream rips from her chest as she sees him fall. her ikran dives down after him at her scream. its wings pump the wind hard gaining speed. it angles them and cuts through the wind like a knife. she knows its too late, she wont reach him in time. He passes through the mist. her heart aches as she watches him plummet out of reach. the Ikran pulls up to avoid injury and takes Eawnyu back to the Ikran cliffs. Sitse pulls her off her Ikran and holds her as she cries.

tamtam. he tries to soothe her. Sìtse rests his head on hers as tears fall down his face.

Tirea Aean

Tirean was just finishing dealing with the fruits he gathered earlier this morning. His sister was supposed to help him like she always do but, today's plans have changed. Iknimaya is a lot more important that a few fruits and, besides, he can easily take care of it all by himself. Specially since the Tsahìk got abducted. That's one mouth less to feed...

Sigh.

He got so used of random turnaround like this that he don't even care anymore. Well, that's not completely true. From time to time he wonders about her. He think back about twitch that could have been a wonderful asset, and not just in a military sense. He could have become a good friend...

What the hell am I thinking! Friend with the one who took our Tsahìk away?! Oh yeah. His mind was slowly getting messed up and working like this all day is all that he can do to help the clan and himself with all this mess filling his spirit. With the Tsahìk gone, the Oloeyktan away running after a ghost, and the replacement knocked out with no one experimented to help, their clan was a real mess. They needed someone to take care of everything. They need new leaders.

Tirean is just a casual hunter and is a lot more interested in working with the stuff before eating it. That and taking care of his sister. He is not exactly what you would call a leader but still, with no one on top, the spot is wide open to anyone who wants to take it. On earth someone would have been preselected in case the preselected person who was preselected to replaced the preselected floor-wiping guy replacement where to disappear. The Na'vi have such a collective way of life that nothing stop even if there is no leader for a while. Sure, nothing major will happen, but the clan won't die either. Beside, it is best to wait until needed because no one will know if the replacement is still up to the task. If someone starts to lead the clan, the people might or not follow. That is how it works. Everyone have a chance to keep the greater good going.

He looks up toward his sister's belonging. He wish he could have gone with her today. She have to go back to hometree in two days. His turn will follow in six. Not too long but he still want to have all the time he can with her. He feels like if he was not there when she really needed him so he needs to catch back on that. Lost in the clouds, he get disturbed by an Avatars walking in. An Avatars with a very strange box and a pale look on his face...

Uh? Tsahìk? You know something about her?

A few seconds later, Bob was walking inside with the same disturbed look that Noel have on his face. Something is wrong... Something is horribly wrong...

Lawk! 'Upe keyawr lu?
Say something! What's wrong?