Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

As that was said. Noel was kind of hesitant to present the que to Tirean so Bob snatched the box out of his hand opened it with haste then handed it over.
"This is the que from you tsahik"
Bob watched as Tireans facial expression dropped and his eyes start to water with tears.
"Unless you want more ques cut off I suggest you take our offer on leaving this place. You can leave with your ques intact or without, that is the message I bring."
Bob said in a firm and demanding voice. He knew that if he were killed in his avatar body he'd simply wake up and be able to come back and force the clan to move without his avatar body.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

The Tsahìk wanted to stay..... but with this......

Quaritch did told where the Tsahìk was held...... But I'm not sure you want to do that, since the chance of survival are small.

With a risk Noel said.
If you are, I want to help you.....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ExLibrisMortis

Jessica looked back and her son and smiled as he apologized. The rage she had just felt wa not somthing completely new, although it was new in her life. She never truly gave recognition to it as she didn't really know it was there. To her, it simply did not exist. Although, she could never explain the lapses in memory.

"It's ok Christian, you are safe and here now. You were hurt prett badly but you seem better now. You hungry? Here, get dressed and we'll go get some food from the cafeteria."

Jessica motioned to some clothes on the desk next to him and then pointed at the bathroom atthe opposite side of the room from the door. She herself was already dressed and ready to go.

Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on October 10, 2010, 07:10:45 PM
Meanwhile back at the colonel's office, Major Ikaika had left to go check on the prisoner once more...

letting her mind wonder through the past and the pain and softly humming her mother's chant Eani finds herself in front of her hut... wondering if it's a memory or a projection, she enters busy hut... Na'vi entering and exiting in a blur of motion all around her... it was so live... so real... she noticed all of her things have been passed around quite a bit... some of the supplies were running a tad low... Eani went into the back where she personal things were. no one seemed to go into the back so it was rather empty... she lightly brushed her finger tips along the edges of every surface... wondering if she will ever be able to connect with anyone again... sadness fills her chest till it hardens into a lump in her throat...

then Eaniyutal noticed something that didn't belong... the sent of an alien... anger took place of sadness and the room of which she once stood turned into a moving image of the alien that mutilated her... the one that killed her family... all she could collect was that this male was getting closer to where they were holding her... and that this time Eani was not going to be beaten...

Tirea Aean

tirean notices the object in the hands of Bob. he listens to the dreamwalker explain about it, noting the arrogance in its voice as it speaks. as the box is opened and its grisly contents exposed tirean is caught by a flurry of emotions. anger, rage, heartache, sadness all assult him at once. tears well in his eyes as his face creases in anger. he looks at the dreamwalker, hate starts to etch his features and bile rises into his throat. tirean's hand balls into a fist and before even he realizes it he punches Bob in the face. he feels a sick sort of satisfaction as the bones of the creature's nose crunch audibly.

you have wounded her soul! you filthy creatures have doomed her to death!! he screams at them

the fog of emotions in his brain are slightly stirred as noel interrupts

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on October 23, 2010, 02:14:16 PM

Quaritch did told where the Tsahìk was held...... But I'm not sure you want to do that, since the chance of survival are small.

With a risk Noel said.

tirean whirls on noel, fists still balled. he bites back a hiss, his teeth slightly bared at this outrage, this blatent rape like action visited on their Tsahik.

He rushed outside utterly frustrated. All the yelling had caught the attention of a few people and a small crowd formed around the entrance of the hut. One Na'vi moved aside to let Tirean pass but the one behind him wasn't prompt enough and almost ended up being walked over by Tirean. A few of them had already got inside, whispers and swearing were running through the crowd faster than lighting.

Tirean walked over to the Tsahìk's hut and grabbed a few things: her ceremonial knife, a bow and a pouch of Txepay just in case he'd run into one of those giant jellyfishes. Mikael, half conscious, heard the ruckus and tried to ask were he was going. Something incomprehensible came out. Tirean replied as if it was clearly stated. I'm going to get Apxeyo. He needs to make a decision about something you damn sky people just did.

Emtokay

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 30, 2010, 07:17:51 PM
tirean's hand balls into a fist and before even he realizes it he punches Bob in the face.
Bob felt that his Avatar's nose was broken and it was also bleeding. The force of the punch knocked him back and causing the que of the tsahik to be thrown into the air. He only fell back as he was caught while he wasnt centered properly.
He fell to the ground laughing, and got back up laughing cause he knew that the punch affected him in no possible way. It may look as if his nose is broken but that is now the appearance of his Avatar body.
Becarefull, keep with this attitude and you're going down, and I make promises not threats
Tirean rushed outside utterly frustrated after Bob said that. Bob then turned to Noel and said, Mission acomplished, I'm going back for an early drink, ciao
After that was said, Bob's Avatar body dropped to the ground motionless.

Bob awoke a few seconds later in his link pod. He got to the sound of Grace complaining about something, he didnt really, or he didnt pay attention cause he doesnt care. He continued into the control of Hells Gates where he saw Quaritch walking around with a report in his hand.
Sir, Na'vi have word of there tsahik, but I doubt they are going to move.
He turned and saw Grace trying to eavesdrop on their convo.
Could we continue this in your office?
Quaritch nodded and Bob followed him into his office.
I've got something of importance to show you
Bob logged into the computer system and accesed his Avatar memory log

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on October 23, 2010, 02:14:16 PM

With a risk Noel said.

It seems as if Dr. Fisher is going to help the Na'vi, this is why I doubt their chances of moving away from the site but I have a plan to propose to you and Major Ikaika, if you don't mind, i'd rather present while the Major is around

Niwantaw

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on October 24, 2010, 04:10:12 PM
Jessica looked back and her son and smiled as he apologized. The rage she had just felt was not somthing completely new, although it was new in her life. She never truly gave recognition to it as she didn't really know it was there. To her, it simply did not exist. Although, she could never explain the lapses in memory.

"It's ok Christian, you are safe and here now. You were hurt prett badly but you seem better now. You hungry? Here, get dressed and we'll go get some food from the cafeteria."

Jessica motioned to some clothes on the desk next to him and then pointed at the bathroom at the opposite side of the room from the door. She herself was already dressed and ready to go.

Christian's stomach rumbled at the mention of food and he grabbed the clothes off the desk and vanished into the bathroom. He emerged a few minutes later, dressed and ready to go.

"I'm ready to go"
He told her. His mind worked furiously as he tried to work out what he should do.

Should i try to escape? Or should I stay here? Will things get better now mother is back...
Why do I never know what to do?
Only mostly AWOL.

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite on November 03, 2010, 09:10:08 PM
letting her mind wonder through the past and the pain and softly humming her mother's chant Eani finds herself in front of her hut... wondering if it's a memory or a projection, she enters busy hut... Na'vi entering and exiting in a blur of motion all around her... it was so live... so real... she noticed all of her things have been passed around quite a bit... some of the supplies were running a tad low... Eani went into the back where she personal things were. no one seemed to go into the back so it was rather empty... she lightly brushed her finger tips along the edges of every surface... wondering if she will ever be able to connect with anyone again... sadness fills her chest till it hardens into a lump in her throat...

then Eaniyutal noticed something that didn't belong... the sent of an alien... anger took place of sadness and the room of which she once stood turned into a moving image of the alien that mutilated her... the one that killed her family... all she could collect was that this male was getting closer to where they were holding her... and that this time Eani was not going to be beaten...

As Ikaika walked out towards the hut that morning, the air was rather heavy. Of course the air here on Pandora was heavy in comparison to the climate of Earth, but today it felt particularly heavy. Something that was not normally there, was there in abundance this day. Looking through the glass of his mask towards the sky above he saw the cloud hang overhead. He looked at the plumes of smoke billow from the furnaces of the refinery. Slowly they climb to meet the clouds and dance in a charade of death and decay, mixing together. It was a sad sight... but rather beautiful at the same time.

He finally approached the Hut and noticed that the Tsahik was still in a groggy state. He reached up to his arm and brushed over the fresh bandage that was there as took the final steps up to the Hut. He nodded to the now three AMP suits that stood guard of her building. He leaned over a bit to peer inside the hut and smiled at the Tsahik, wondering if he could see or hear him at all. His smile only grew bigger as he looked to see the lack of queue behind her head.

"Have a good nights rest? Hmm? Well I hope you did, because your pals back at you little tribe just got a nice little wake up gift. Yeah, bet it feels nice missing that pony tail of yours! Ha! Ha! Ha!" He made a rather resounding and raucous laughter that was joined in, rather enthusiastically, by the AMP suit drivers. He let the laughter die on its own and then turned to walk away. Right before he headed back to the main complex he turned his head to the side, looking up at Prometheus, and said, "Fìtrr layu trr atsawl, pey sì tse'a..." (Today is going to be a great day, you just wait and see...)

Quote from: Emtokay on December 01, 2010, 01:27:59 AM
It seems as if Dr. Fisher is going to help the Na'vi, this is why I doubt their chances of moving away from the site but I have a plan to propose to you and Major Ikaika, if you don't mind, i'd rather present while the Major is around

Quaritch was mad at what he saw, but none the less he saw it coming from the briefing this morning. These scientist AVTR drivers were turning to the Na'vi side one after another. He was just about to say something to Bob as Major Ikaika walked in. A short snarl with a rather witty quip was heard as he shoo'd away Augustine before shutting the door tight.

Ikaika took a seat that was motioned to him by the Colonel, and then motioned to Bob to proceed.

Quote from: Tawtewng on December 13, 2010, 06:22:46 PM
Christian's stomach rumbled at the mention of food and he grabbed the clothes off the desk and vanished into the bathroom. He emerged a few minutes later, dressed and ready to go.

"I'm ready to go"
He told her. His mind worked furiously as he tried to work out what he should do.

Should i try to escape? Or should I stay here? Will things get better now mother is back...
Why do I never know what to do?

Jessica smiled and got ready. She then lead them both over to the cafeteria. It was still rather early in the morning and the sun could be seen right out the window. The glare screens did an excellent job at keeping everyone from going blind and she and her son stood in the line for their food. Once they had gotten it, they took a seat at a table with the rest of the scientists who at first gave Jessica a cold shoulder, looking at her as if she was a traitor. Then they noticed that Christian was back and began to assault him with question after question regarding the Na'vi.

-------------------------------------------

Back at the Tribe, Michael had just barely begun to rouse awake. His mind was extremely numb as great amounts of pain still surged from his broken apendage. He tried to raise himself, but to little avail. He moved a bit, but was rather weak to do much. Slowly thought, he felt his strength returning as he began to gain his bearings of his surroundings.

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on January 04, 2011, 01:32:23 PM
"Have a good nights rest? Hmm? Well I hope you did, because your pals back at you little tribe just got a nice little wake up gift. Yeah, bet it feels nice missing that pony tail of yours! Ha! Ha! Ha!" He made a rather resounding and raucous laughter that was joined in, rather enthusiastically, by the AMP suit drivers. He let the laughter die on its own and then turned to walk away. Right before he headed back to the main complex he turned his head to the side, looking up at Prometheus, and said, "Fìtrr layu trr atsawl, pey sì tse'a..." (Today is going to be a great day, you just wait and see...)

Eani bit her tongue in anger as they laughed... and as the vrrtep left her sight she couldn't help but mutter under her breath "Srane, ngaru tìyawr, fìtrr layu tsawl..."
yes,you're right, today will be great...

when the aliens seemed to go back to where they were, Eani went back to chanting trying to clear her head... to go back to her hut... to see that which is most familiar...

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

What a wonderful day it is to die. Sun is half-way in the sky, slowly moving down until it reaches the ocean. And Apxeyo will only reach the razor-sharp rock floor a few thousands feet or so downward. It is very hard to guess the height from up here. Everything, for what he can actually see, looks the same size on the ground. The fog is obviously not helping either. The strong and warm upwards winds combined with the thick waterfalls produce a smoke so dense that everything seems grey. Or maybe it is just Apxeyo's brain shutting down to make the death less painful... like if the whole situation is not already anti-climactic enough already. And just as he passes by the last bit of floating rocks, something barely touch his skin and wrap him from under. Oh well... death is taking a head-start by giving him a little sense of how the ground is going to feel-

A strong wind push all the fog away revealing an enormous medusa, that happened to be floating right there, straight where he was falling, accompanied by the thousands other of its group. They are parts of the group migrating south to seek food for the new-coming season. What. A. Lucky. Day. Or not... Being the only living, eatable thing nearby, he also happens the be the only thing all of the Lonataya want in this very moment.

The horde started to jiggle. Using their tentacles to climb on each others, they all motioned in a central position. Apxeyo looks around and tries to find an opening in the sea of flying fishes. He stands on his knees barely keeping his balance but only sees tentacles and jelly as far as he can. The medusas tried to form a sphere around him to lock him in and digest him, slowly converting him to hydrogen... but they all jerked and some of them lost their grip as Apxeyo got hit straight on the face by a stalactite hanging there just as randomly as the medusas that saved him did.

An opening in the rock that was invisible from above now appear to him clearly. A path to heaven hidden under the rocks and falls that even a Na'vi flying with his ikran wouldn't notice. You need to be slow and more importantly, not a jelly fish to make it there. The wind pushed part of the horde in the cave which then lacerated all of them with its spikes making it look like a enormous mouth with deadly jaws. As the Lonataya that was transporting Apxeyo hit part of the pointy floor, it poofed off and let escape all of its precious gaz in a rush which had the Na'vi drop on the ground from a few feet. Luckily, he was small enough to make it between two spikes and not getting impaled. He only ended up with a few scratched, and a headache from the lack of oxygen.

Apxeyo got up and ran through the cave moving deeper to avoid the hydrogen bubble that was created by the death of dozens of flying medusas. He eventually got where no sunlight could even get as deep as he was and only the bioluminescent moss kept him from having an unfortunate handshake with a spike. Just as he got to a right turn, a loud noise stroke his head and gave him back his headache. An angry ikran and the sound of its screaming resonated with the cave and made the dust and water drops shake. Two ikrans awkwardly flew straight in front of him and stopped in the middle of the cave fighting over something that could serve as food one of them found nearby. He looked a little pale over the green and blue glow. His eyes were completely dilated under the lack of light and adrenaline from the fight. But somehow, he looked sad... He looked like his entire life was just fighting and small gains. So Apxeyo decided to change that. As the two ikran fought together, he drew Sìtse's knife and hold it firm in his palm, waiting for the right time to jump in the fight. The pale one was struggling as the other ikran tried to grab the food straight from his mouth. He jerked and stopped moving as a sharp blade went straight through his back. It wasn't a fatal wound, but it was enough to have him flying off deeper in the cave in search of place alone to heal.

The Na'vi looked straight in the pale one's fearful eyes but got something completely unexpected in returned. Where he was expecting the ikran to flee or attack him, he simply laid down keeping a perfect eye contact with the blue humanoid. His fear passed, and his muscles calmed down a few seconds after he ate the piece of meat he had in his mouth all along. Apxeyo knelt there, two feet or so in front of him, and placed back the knife in his sheath, him too without breaking eye contact.

Nothing happened for a few minutes... Then... A little cracking sound...

Oe fpìl menga zene kiva set, ma Neympintu.
I think we must go now, Pale-one.

And without any further talking Apxeyo started to walk away toward the exit of the cave followed by his new friend. As he got closer to the exit, the thick hydrogen air got through his brain again and he started to feel dizzy. He thought he felt the earth shaking and then being grabbed by something but he passed out just before the last corner, barely seeing the orange glow of the setting sun.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Emtokay

Quote from: Emtokay on December 01, 2010, 01:27:59 AM

Quaritch was mad at what he saw, but none the less he saw it coming from the briefing this morning. These scientist AVTR drivers were turning to the Na'vi side one after another. He was just about to say something to Bob as Major Ikaika walked in. A short snarl with a rather witty quip was heard as he shoo'd away Augustine before shutting the door tight.

Ikaika took a seat that was motioned to him by the Colonel, and then motioned to Bob to proceed.

Now for this to work properly, we need to do it at night. I suggest that soldiers are to advance through here, here and here by foot.(Bob points locations out on maps) Depending on how long you want your men out in the dangerous forest will affect the deployment time. There are a couple of Na'vi that could prove useful for information, and at the same time, demoralize the tribe. These Na'vi are Apexyo, Eawnyu and Tirean. Now since you have the Tsahik captured, I've got the impression that Tirean is in charge. Now, the first two Na'vi mentioned I've noticed go hunting in the morning, in pairs, so that's were the stakeout in the forest comes in. Simple, we capture a few Na'vi, bring back her and interrogate. All without that ranag scientist knowing a thing.

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Sìtse helped Eawnyu up. the mountain under them rumbled and shook making them stumble to her ikran who was getting restless as the mountain continued to tremble. drove after drove of ikrans took flight aroud them, their screams ripped the air with noise. Eawnyu pulled Sìtse onto her ikran behind her. the two barely settled as the ikran dove off the cilff causing Sìtse hold tightly to Eawnyu to keep from falling. their grief was forgotten as they made a mad dash away from the mountain. they twisted and wove through the hored of panicked ikrans. the mountain kept rumbling and groaning behind them. Eawnyu glanced back and saw the mountain trembling though the cloud of blue, green and grey beasts. it shook violently one last time as a huge explosion separating the bottom from the rest, the top part tilted and swung upside down. she just barely saw an ikran fleeing from the fire and flipping mountain. the heat wave from it, reached them after a few seconds startling Ean Nari. The ikran shifted into another air current, taking them lower to the trees. the green flashed below them, trees shook with panicked animals fleeing the sound. they dipped lower and wove through the upper most branches. Sìtse yelped a bit and brought a scene below them to her attention. She glanced down below them, their pali were fleeing the cliffs just a few meters ahead and below them.
She angled her ikran to follow their dire horses, dipping down further into the trees. Sìtse leaned to peer down at them. the bit of gear left with the pali was taking a bad beating, he flinched as one of the bags hit a tree. he caught himself a bit as Eawnyu directed Ean Nari further down. a squeak escaped him as they suddenly spiraled through gap between branches. he punched Eawnyu lightly for the scare, earning a chuckle from her. more time passed as they kept pace with the pali. Eawnyu guided the ikran back out of the trees to see for a clearing where they could claim the beasts, seeing one not far ahead, Eawnyu and Sìtse dived back down to the dire horses. slipping through the branches again the reached the clearing ahead of the frightened creatures. the ikran  whirled around and landed a ways infront of the startled horses. The pali slid to a halt, rearing and bellowing at them. Eawnyu nodded to Sìtse as he dismounted. she took flight again as he calmed the beasts and got them headed toward the tribe. She heard him yell a curse and glanced back to see him fishing pieces of broken something from one of the packs. she directed her attention back to the trees, "we need to hunt" she thought and her ikran screeched causing several creatures to rush from the trees. with some manuvering they managed to snatch several out of the air snapping their necks in the process. Eawnyu had hunted like this with her ikran many times. after about 30 more minutes of hunting they headed back to the tribe, a nice brace of kill tied to the saddle of her ikran.

Sìtse was waiting for her at the cliffs. Irritation and relief on his face. He helped her untie her kill and carry it to her and Tireans hut in companionable silence. they were both lost in thought at the days events.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

All the hydrogen that accumulated in the caves as the medusas clenched on the sharp rocks became dangerously thick. Then, the most probable of all thing happened. A small floating mountain hit the one holding the ikran's nest near the cave entrance and a small spark coming out of the collision did the trick. Fortunately for him, Apxeyo just made himself a new friend which happens to be able to fly. The ikran took him on his back when the rumble started and flew away as fast as it could barely dodging the explosion.

The caves inside that mountain ran so deep that the sheer power of the fire was enough to break the load-baring structure and leave it in free fall to squish whatever happened to be under it. With the missing counterweight, the mountain started to rollover exposing a free stop where the fire still hadn't go through. This was the only chance for Neympintu to escape the fire from Hell. The silver ikran flew up and straight in the hole then swung down in a series of complicated maneuvers to escape the various sub-explosions and debris flying around.

Apxeyo retrieved consciousness just as they escaped the flames. He did not remembered what woke him up. It could have been the warmth. It could have been the sound. It could have been the lights. But one he was sure of one thing. He was right in the middle of it. It felt like a hangover times a hundred, except he was, surprisingly and luckily still alive. He could barely hold himself together. He tried to look around but couldn't see much through the remains of the explosions. An insane amount of dust filled the air and it only got thicker as the bottom half of the mountain clashed with the ground. He could feel the vibration from as high as he was. Surely everyone in the region felt it too.

They landed away from the dust on the side of pond near the tribe's hometree. The ikran rolled himself in the water trying to get the dust away from his beautiful silver skin but Apxeyo only thought about were he was, and what he had to do. He took a firm look at his new friend and said:

Fì'atxkxe Kuristianit ramun oel tsengpe lu... Oe zene srung sivi poan... Oe zene srung sivi frapo...
This is where I found Christian... I must help him... I must help everyone...

The mirror beast stopped goofing around and suddenly felt dense and sad. He understood Apxeyo's task and knew that he needed his help. He took a proud stance and bowed before the Na'vi showing him he want to be of any help he can be. Apxeyo looked at him and could only smile at his humble manners. His albinos friend apparently loves to be free to do what ever he wants and he decided that rituals and traditions aren't always the way thing happens. This time, Apxeyo thought, it went to other way around. He noticed that he even forgot to paint the traditional wings marking on his forehead before running for the floating mountains. What a disgrace... But he also is one of the rare ones to be chosen by his ikran in an unusual way.

Neympintu look at Apxeyo straight in the eyes and moved his left queue to offer it to him as a present. The Na'vi walked toward him and placed his right hand on his head to pet him a little. He smiled and respectfully thanked him for saving his life then bonded with the ikran and flew toward the cliff camp.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

The scent of fresh rain filled the air; a sign that the heavens would pour soon. Neyn'ite was partial to the rain, loving the feel of it on her skin as it cascaded down onto her. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply, smiling. She flitted toward where Eaniyutral was usually to be found at this time of day, wishing to speak with the spiritual leader. Neyn'ite had a close bond with her; Eywa was worshiped and loved by every Na'vi across the land, but Neyn'ite felt her bond with Eywa went deeper than that of most Na'vi. She spoke with the Eani regularly.

As she approached the Tsahìk's usual place, she found it to be empty. A small Na'vi child flitted past Neyn'ite, and she called out.

"'Eveng!"
"Child!"

Neyn'ite called. The child stopped and skipped toward her.

"Srane?"
"Yes?"

The child asked, taking Neyn'ite's hand. She kneeled at the child's level.

"Pseng lu Eaniyutral, hì'i 'awpo?"
"Where is Eaniyutral, little one?"

The child shrugged.

"Oe kem si ke omum, ma Neyn'ite. Ngaytxoa."
"I do not know, Neyn'ite. I'm sorry."

"Irayo, hì'i 'awpo."
"Thank you, little one."

She smiled at the child, then let go of her hand, watching her scamper off. Then her smile faded. Everyone always knows where the Tsahìk is... Neyn'ite thought. Out of instinct, her heart filled with fear.

Then, Neyn'ite felt the entire mountain floor rumble violently. There were gasps and screams among the Na'vi. In the air, they could see a horde of ikran, panicked, flying to their riders. Neyn'ite gasped, then with a high musical trill, called to her lavender ikran, 'Ompin.

'Ompin appeared as many other ikrans did for their taronyus. She was terror-stricken, an undoubted fear in her eyes.

"Mawey, ma 'Ompin. Tswayon ko."
"Calm, 'Ompin. Let's fly."

Neyn'ite mounted the terrified ikran and whooped, 'Ompin pushing off the ground to become airborne, Neyn'ite on her back, a terrified look on her face as she and many other Na'vi flew their ikrans, searching for what was causing the vibrations in the ground.

"Lu hu ayoe, Eywa."
"Eywa, be with us."
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Niwantaw

Jessica smiled and got ready. She then lead them both over to the cafeteria. It was still rather early in the morning and the sun could be seen right out the window. The glare screens did an excellent job at keeping everyone from going blind and she and her son stood in the line for their food. Once they had gotten it, they took a seat at a table with the rest of the scientists who at first gave Jessica a cold shoulder, looking at her as if she was a traitor. Then they noticed that Christian was back and began to assault him with question after question regarding the Na'vi.

Christian sat there answering the questions he could. But as they sat there talking away he realised something that surprised him.

He felt homesick.
This isn't home. This is prison, I bet they won't even let me walk around without someone following me...

He stood up suddenly and walked out of the cafeteria and started walking seemingly randomly down the corridors but constantly heading towards the outer buildings of the compound.
Only mostly AWOL.

As her mind calms a vision of her hut returns--besides a half conscious Michael it is empty-- peseng lu frapo?? Eani looked around to see her knife missing and a few things out of place... tstal aswok lu ke fìtseng... nalu 'a'aw ay'u alahe... hmmm...
where is everyone??? the ceremonial knife is missing... along with a few things...

She roams outside the hut the smell of coming rain takes it's soothing effect on Eani oel newomum pesu omum teri'upe lamen... she knew that there couldn't be a lot of Na'vi to know unless a decision was made to either abandon the village or fight... and that decision now rested with Tirean....  Srung ayoeng, Eywa she thought as the image faded and she found herself back in the alien compound... the pain returning to her heals and head... with that she decided that rest would be the best thing for now... the smell of the coming rain found her nose again only it was different... this was mixed with smells of strange alien smells and dried blood... Shivers and twinges took control her senses as Eani still wasn't used to her new hairdo nor was she used to not having her tswin... Eani willed herself to sleep only wishing that she could be in the company of her own people... or even just outside so she could be cleansed by the coming rain...
i wonder who knows about what has happened... Eywa help us...

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Not long after they had reached her hut Eawnyu's composure snapped. the raw ache of the loss, fear from the explosion and every other emotion felt that day hit her again. the raw pain and realization that she could not have saved her mate drove into her heart like a dull knife ripping and tearing as it plunged into her chest. Her tears turned into wails of grief. the sounds worried the few na'vi passing by. Several stopped to check if everything was ok but were waved away by Sìtse. Eawnyu stumbled as her legs refused to carry her any closer to her pallet, she hit her knees as sobs wracking her body.  if i had just been a little faster i could have grabbed him. why did Ean Nari pull up? why did she stop me? did i tell her? she could have made it. i must have told her to pull up, i was a coward and i killed my mate because i was too cowardly to try harder. I shouldnt have let him try today, i should have made him wait. why didnt i stop him, why couldnt i save him.. this last thought torrmented her the worst and repeated like a broke record. why couldnt i save him? Sìtse did what he could to comfort her. after a little while the sobs lessened but the tears still flowed. small sounds of pain and grief escaped her now and again. his hand slowly rubbed her back or petted her hair. Sìtse soon noted the exhaustion in her. pity wound around his heart making the sorrow he held more sharp. not knowing what else to do for her at the moment, he decided to look Eawnyu over as she lay on the floor with a wounded expression. He shook his head as his hands roamed over her stiches. while none had popped, the flesh around them looked extremely irritated and weeped. at least she didnt hurt herself too bad he thought as he dabbed at them with a healing salve after rinsing the blood and clear weep from them. She didnt even twitch when the salve started to sting. He noted a few bruises right where his arms had been around her during their panicked escape. Sitse glanced up at Eawnyu's face ready to apologize for having hurt her.. only to find that she had drifted off in her grief. He pulled a light blanket from one of the shelves, laid it over her and left the hut to find her brother. his pace and the set of his shoulders showed his grief just as well as Eawnyu had shown hers.

the strong smell of rain brought his gaze up to the storm clouds that were gathering fast as he wandered around the village looking for Tirean. His own grief aching in his chest finally brought the tears he had been holding back around Eawnyu. the first drops of rain mixed with the tears hiding them from the rest of the tribe. His thoughts dwelled on  his fallen friend there has to be some chance that Apxeyo made it, he was so strong...he would have done something to help himself, wouldnt he? the mountain went down so far he could have grabbed something to stop his fall..but the explosion he couldnt have survived that..not unless he had an ikran...wait..that ikran flying through the flames.. could he ha- The storm picked up, interrupting his thoughts. looking around he saw the rest of the tribe heading into shelter. seeing that he was closer to the cliffs, Sìtse followed the stairs down to the caves to wait out the storm. As the waves crashed below like the wave of grief and sadness that were washing over his heart, Sìtse finally raised his voice in a prayer to Eywa to deliver their friend back to them if he had survived.

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Tawtewng on February 15, 2011, 06:55:10 PM
Christian sat there answering the questions he could. But as they sat there talking away he realised something that surprised him.

He felt homesick.
This isn't home. This is prison, I bet they won't even let me walk around without someone following me...

He stood up suddenly and walked out of the cafeteria and started walking seemingly randomly down the corridors but constantly heading towards the outer buildings of the compound.

Jessica turned as she watched her son walked off. She was about to jump up and head after him but another scientist at the table held her arm and assured her that he just needed time to adjust. "Just let him walk around for a bit and be glad that he's back." Jessica stared and smiled as Christian turned the corner and walked out of the cafeteria before she sat back down to finish her meal. "Yes, My heart is swollen with joy knowing that my son is back." Her smile couldn't be more wide and more genuine than ever. It was like all she had done, all the "justified" atrocities she had committed were absolved and washed from her conscience.

Down the hallway though, more near the commons area for the miners, stood a large man. He stood there leaning against one of the poles smoking a cigar as he watched the poker game ensue in front of him. Chuckling a bit at the miners as they squabble over petty dollars, he pulled out his knife and began to sharpen it a bit. Sliding his whet stone down the edge of the blade, he looked at how it glimmered. As he held the knife in his left hand and stared at his reflection, he moved the blade up to his face. Right there, on the right cheek, he pressed firmly into his cheek bone until it drew blood. Another scar to be added to the many, all in remembrance of fallen comrade. Ghost would be remembered.

He wiped the blade and noticed a few of the miners staring at him. He gave them a quick look before they immediately returned back to what they were doing. He left the blood drip down his face for a bit before grabbing a rag and dabbing at it. As he did so he noticed a young boy pass by him and head down the corridor. Slowly he began to trail the boy, but kept his distance quite back.

Quote from: Emtokay on January 05, 2011, 05:55:00 AM
Now for this to work properly, we need to do it at night. I suggest that soldiers are to advance through here, here and here by foot.(Bob points locations out on maps) Depending on how long you want your men out in the dangerous forest will affect the deployment time. There are a couple of Na'vi that could prove useful for information, and at the same time, demoralize the tribe. These Na'vi are Apexyo, Eawnyu and Tirean. Now since you have the Tsahik captured, I've got the impression that Tirean is in charge. Now, the first two Na'vi mentioned I've noticed go hunting in the morning, in pairs, so that's were the stakeout in the forest comes in. Simple, we capture a few Na'vi, bring back her and interrogate. All without that ranag scientist knowing a thing.

Both Quaritch and Ikaika studied the map as Bob pointed things out. Mental notes were made of the names that were mentioned and Ikaika grabbed his data slate and began to pull up relevant images and began to study them. Quaritch waited a second and then leaned back in his chair.

"Son, you did a mighty fine job. This is good, usable intel, I like that. Right now though we arn't going to be hitting the tribe. Gotta go through the right hoops, if you know what I mean. For now thouh, go get some grub and some shut eye. We'll need you for later."

As Bob would head out the office, Ikaika and Quaritch would begin conversing over the images of the both the cliff face and the hometree. If Bob was lucky, he'd hear the trailing conversation just as the door closed...
"This attack is going to be a tough one. Major, what do you think?"

"We might need to use Seraphim..."

ExLibrisMortis

Michael had been awake and in the Tsahík's hut for quite some time. He had managed to fashion a make shift sling for his arm, but it still hurt like hell. Nevertheless, it didn't hurt like the hell he felt in his heart. The news of the Tsahík's queue spread like wildfire across the tribe. Cries of anguish could be heard as the storm from the sea began to roll it. It was like the tears of Na'vi were only amplified by the tears Eywa. IF one didn't have anything else to do, Michael would have missed the rumble that had happened earlier. It still perplexed him on what that was, but it was only in the back of his mind as he wallowed in pure depression. By now the RDA would know of his full betrayal. By now, the Tsahík was surely dead. By now, all was lost.

Niwantaw

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on February 20, 2011, 11:22:14 AM
Quote from: Tawtewng on February 15, 2011, 06:55:10 PM

He felt homesick.

Jessica turned as she watched her son walked off. She was about to jump up and head after him but another scientist at the table held her arm and assured her that he just needed time to adjust. "Just let him walk around for a bit and be glad that he's back." Jessica stared and smiled as Christian turned the corner and walked out of the cafeteria before she sat back down to finish her meal. "Yes, My heart is swollen with joy knowing that my son is back." Her smile couldn't be more wide and more genuine than ever. It was like all she had done, all the "justified" atrocities she had committed were absolved and washed from her conscience.

Down the hallway though, more near the commons area for the miners, stood a large man. He stood there leaning against one of the poles smoking a cigar as he watched the poker game ensue in front of him. Chuckling a bit at the miners as they squabble over petty dollars, he pulled out his knife and began to sharpen it a bit. Sliding his whet stone down the edge of the blade, he looked at how it glimmered. As he held the knife in his left hand and stared at his reflection, he moved the blade up to his face. Right there, on the right cheek, he pressed firmly into his cheek bone until it drew blood. Another scar to be added to the many, all in remembrance of fallen comrade. Ghost would be remembered.

He wiped the blade and noticed a few of the miners staring at him. He gave them a quick look before they immediately returned back to what they were doing. He left the blood drip down his face for a bit before grabbing a rag and dabbing at it. As he did so he noticed a young boy pass by him and head down the corridor. Slowly he began to trail the boy, but kept his distance quite back.

Christian had walked all of the way to the edge of hells gate and stood at a window looking out across the concrete and the fence at the forest beyond. As he stood there watching the forest he noticed the reflections in the window. The handful of people walking along the corridor behind him and the  man watching the display half a dozen meters back.

Wasn't he outside the cafeteria?
he thought.
Let's see if he is following...

Christian started walking again. He was heading into the less busy parts of hells gate. After a while he bent over as if he was tying his shoelaces and glanced behind him. sure enough the man had followed him. He straightened and turned round.
"Why are you following me?" He said angrily
Only mostly AWOL.