Na'vi and Concrete. (RP)

Started by Niwantaw, August 07, 2010, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Ugh, I hate having to get up early.  But when one's house is inspected, one must make sure that his secrets are kept.  Although if that RDA grunt found my special spot, he should get a raise.

As he was thinking this, he walked over toward his dresser.  On his dresser there was a thin tabletop covering.  In the middle of this intricately woven design, there was one little thread that was loose.  He pulled on it just slightly, and behind him there was a small indent in the wall... just big enough to for Sim to fit standing up.  He walked over there and pushed past the small door.  It locked behind him and lights sprung to life.  This secret room was roughly the size of a large closest; plenty of room for Sim to operate.  Directly infront of him was his "Battle Garb".  It was incomplete, having only gloves, socks, and torso(no arms) complete.  These threads were extremely hard to come by, but Sim had connections and money.  Other people knew that he had these threads, Mainly only the highest end of RDA officials that had come to his store.  A piece of clothing made by this thread could not be torn, rent, sliced, and would block regular bullets even at its thinest.  Better than the best kevlar, which had to be thick and could slow one's movements, this was neither bulky nor cumbersome.  However, this thread (a thread he called dragon's thread) was very difficult to work with, and only a master weaver could produce anything the could be worn by a human or na'vi.  As far as Sim knew, Only one person had ever had a complete set.  That was his master, who was now dead on earth.  However, before his master had died, he had disassembled the garb and scattered what was left.  It has Taken Sim the past 10 years just to make this set.  He was getting better at working with the threads and the work was going faster.  he hoped to be finished by the end of the year.  Underneath this layout, he had a giant supply of this thread(he purchased it whenever he could get his hands on it.  Many people did not value it due to the skill required to use it, and so not much gets made.).  There were assorted tools in here, mostly things to work the thread with.  However, in a small corner there were several knives of all size and a couple of Wasps.
Good everything is in order.  That fool didn't find anything, just as I knew he wouldn't.  Not as if it could get me arrested, I just don't like people knowing of this location.

Sim pulled on a thread on a washcloth and the door reopened for him.  As he walked down his second floor hallway, Sim knocked on Silith's door to get her to wake up.  He walked downstairs and got to his kitchen.  He had almost finished making breakfast when she came downstairs. 

"Why didn't we have any customers yesterday, dad?"

"Well, there was just some mean person wondering around the neighborhood apparently"  Unfortunately, Sim knew that this wasn't the truth.  They were looking for any reason to bag up the Na'vi.  The RDA hated the Na'vi.

"Oh, Ok.  Do you think we'll have any business today dad?"  Sim knew that she asked this because she was learning his trade.

"Oh, I certainly hope so.  I hate not having any work to do."

Yea, I really don't want to see any more phantoms for this week.

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txur Niftxavang

Rob was thinking of a way to scare the crap out of Henry, maybe I should throw a grenade his way. 

I'm getting really bored, need to get out of this place before I start to freak.

Thats alright by me, but carry your MG-19, and plenty of ammo. BTW, do you have your sidearm?

Yea, and I have two extra 9mm mags, full 15rounds each, and for the MG, I have an ammo can of 200, and an extra ammo can on my utility belt. 

That Mollie rig/ Kevlar vest was old, and I think its time for a new one, or maybe something totally different.  Hell, the Kevlar vest Rob is toting around has bullet holes in it from his last deployment, three holes at center mass, just below, or right on the breast plate.  You can have multiple rounds hit the Kevlar, but the plate inside the vest will only be usable five, or ten rounds.  He recently replaced the old plate which has bullet holes in, but the fabric is irreplaceable.    Where the hell am I going to buy a new Kevlar vest/ plates?
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Stefan thought it was best to take Selena's advice and went to Robert and Henry.

''Robert.....'' while he was thinking of something, Stefan could see by just looking at his face.
''Stop screwing around.....''

''.....And yea, that vest looks beat up anyway. Something new would do you good, but I need Kevlar, it makes me to slow, I don't like it, I need to stay fast and have a good mobility. There might be something which could provide, but I don't think there is anyone who is able to make that.''

''But anyway, I think we should talk some more, get to know each other better then we currently. Anything else you like to talk about?''
Yea, it was Selena's idea. Stefan thought.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 15, 2010, 08:07:50 AM
Stefan thought it was best to take Selena's advice and went to Robert and Henry.

''Robert.....'' while he was thinking of something, Stefan could see by just looking at his face.
''Stop screwing around.....''

''.....And yea, that vest looks beat up anyway. Something new would do you good, but I need Kevlar, it makes me to slow, I don't like it, I need to stay fast and have a good mobility. There might be something which could provide, but I don't think there is anyone who is able to make that.''

''But anyway, I think we should talk some more, get to know each other better then we currently. Anything else you like to talk about?''
Yea, it was Selena's idea. Stefan thought.

I dont care how fast you are. You cannot dodge bullets man.  I  dont know, I'm not pushing it on you, even if you do not have a vest, you could always use concealment, over cover.  

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: I'm off to the cinema in some time, but I think I have to go in 20 minutes, so then I will be gone and not able to post for a few hours maybe.

''We are really getting a friendship here huh. But I mostly provide cover with my sniper rifle, but I have read some old books and I've working on something, something called a ghillie suit, I'm almost finised with it. I made for if we ever get pushed back into the small remaining parts of forests that are still left.''

''But I'm going to talk to a few commanders here, about my actions and what I've done. Anything you need to say to me, do it now, since that talk with the commanders, I now already have a feeling that it ain't going to be nice.''

Txur Niftxavang

Rob reminded himself about the Basement level of the gun shop, its packed full with ammo, and weapons.   

Just need to find Spook...   

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: *facepalm* I'm still standing right in front of you! Stefan even asked you if you still needed to say anything to him! xD

Txur Niftxavang

Hey!  Its been hours ok?   sheesh...

Any how, what do you think about acquiring all that useful firepower?   I have the outside basement key! 

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Again, you haven't told Spook about having a basement full of weapons and now you ask him about acquiring, but nvm, this is your first RP ever, I'll play along

''Of course. It can be vital to our assets of weaponry, I'll talk about it with the commanders. Just wait, I'll be back in some time, it might not take long.''

And Stefan took off to the commanders, after a few minutes walking he got at a room with a large table with battle plans on them.
''You wanted to see me.''

''Yes Pryce, take a seat.'' Only a few people called him by his last name, one of those were the commanders.

''We want to.... 'discuss' your actions that you have done lately.''

''What about them?''

''Are you out of your Na'vi mind! Who knows what could have happened, what if they have let someone follow you and let the RDA down here and it would have turned into a bloodbath.''

''But we are prepared for an attack of the RDA.....''

The commander interrupted him.
''Yes were are prepared for an attack of the RDA, but not for their whole army at once! You should know we wouldn't stand a chance if they would all come at once and start attacking us! You should be more careful in the future, Pryce.''

''I know.......'' Stefan wanted to change to topic so that it wouldn't be about him anymore.
''About another thing, I talked to Robert and he said that he an basement full of weaponry and that he has the key. He suggest that we should go get it.......''

''And how do you know the weaponry might still be there? What if they trapped the basement, you walk in and you are dead, we can't do this, we don't know enough about do it. You can go.''

''Okay then, fine, I think we are done talking here.''
And Stefan left the room. When he got back to Robert and Henry he said.
''He says that we shouldn't go.''

''But we are going anyways, I don't stay their in this cave. Get your gear ready, this might go wrong. They will be looking. I'm going to get my gear and some more men, you said you had a lot of weaponry their, so the more men we got, the lighter the carrying will be.''
And Stefan went to his bed where he had left his V25 and where Selena still was.
''Hey Selena, I'm going with a few others to a basement of Robert for weaponry, it might get dangerous, but we will get back in one piece.''

''I'm coming with you...''

''No... I don't want to loose you again.''

''I'm coming with you, if you like or not, I'm coming with you.''

No...no...no... Stefan thought.
''Okay then, but stick close to me!''

As she grabbed her SPAS-90 she walked along with Stefan who was calling for other PLF members.
''Bones, Charley, Tyson and Victor, you are coming with me.''

''What for, Spook?'' Tyson asked.

Come up with a good one. Stefan thought.
''Special mission, Tyson. Just an ordinary special mission. Come with me, we are going to the others, let see if they are ready.''

Now they were walking towards Robert and Henry and says.
''You both ready.....'' with little smile on Stefan's face.

Txur Niftxavang

We've been ready man.   Look, I know the layout of the room, let me and Henry do the breaching.  Henry!  I call point, be my rear security, and keep your eyes peeled for movement!     

Henry, I'll bust open the door, and you throw a smoke, or flash-bang. 

You got it

They start to lock, and load, leading the way to the basement of the gun shop. 

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Why do you want to bust the door open if you have a key.

Some time later they arrived at the gunshop.
''Hold!'' Stefan said.
''I'm going across the street over there on top of that building so I can provide cover. When Henry and Robert are inside and give the clear sign, Bones, Charley, Tyson and Victor will come inside and start packing in as much gear as you can.''

''And what about me?''

''You come with me, I need someone to cover my back.''

''And another thing.....
.... don't thing anything stupid, we don't to attract any unnecessary attention. Get ready and open the door on my signal.''

Stefan and Selena went across and climbed on top of the 2 story building via some old scrap what laying beside it, the 2 story building was left behind, nobody lived in it anymore. Just as Stefan wanted to give the signal he saw a patrol coming through the scope of his rifle.
''Take cover! Patrol coming from your east!''

As the group took cover, the patrol walked by without noticing that they were there.

''Phhfff... that's was close.''
''Go!'' And Stefan gave a hand signal to go into action.

Niwantaw

Steve could of laughed at the idiot snipers position. the women covering his back was evidently an amateur and the sniper himself evidently wasn't used to the word concealment. he threw the small pebble he had at the women's face and silently sprinted up to her. a quick blow to the temple and she was down and he moved onto the sniper.
Steve held a long sharp knife to the sniper's queue and smiled.
"Drop the rifle amateur, you and I are going to have a little chat"
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Taw atsawl

Rolo was back in a bar. THE bar as it happened. The bartender was still giving him dark looks, and the boarded up windows and brand new furniture was a testiment to the chaos Steve and him had caused last time. He was meant to be finding out about Thomas Logan, the target him and Steve were going after, but having talked to everyone on the road, the shopowners, bartenders and residents, one resounding theme ran through all their responses:

They were not going to talk to a Na'vi.

That's why Rolo was here, drinking assorted spirits and wondering if Steve was having any luck. He rubbed the throat-mike collar. He hated the bloody thing, but it was a cheap and well-tested way of communicating over long distances, even if you were whispering in a gunfight.

"Say, I don't suppose you know anything about a Thomas Logan, do you?" Rolo asked the bartender, not expecting a reply. Sure enough, the bartender just looked down at him and walked into the supply room.

Rolo sighed, drained his shot, left the money on the table and got up, pressing the button on the collar as he did so.

"Steve, no luck. As I suspected, everyone is staying pretty tight-lipped, I told you I was the wrong man to send for info gathering. How about at your end, any luck?"
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Their is no patrol near me Txur, only Tawtewng. And why would a patrol be on top of an old 2 story building.

"Drop the rifle amateur, you and I are going to have a little chat"

I'll try to stall him, so that the rest can get the gear out. As he slowly dropped the rifle.
''I knew she should have stayed back.'' he said to himself.

Then he answered the man's question, Stefan could hear it was a male.
''............................So you want to chat, you feeling lonely or something, ever tried a going on a date??......''

Niwantaw

"I'm going to ignore that and just smack your face into the floor" Steve said and then shoved down on the back of Stefan's head so his face smashed into the concrete floor. With Stefan dazed Steve pulled the rifle out of his hands and looked at it.

"Nice rifle I think I'll keep it" He said then returned to holding a knife to Stefan's queue before the dazed Na'vi could recover.

"Now tell me one thing and I'll leave you and your whore on the rooftop without killing you. Now I know you're PLF so your going to answer one question: Where is Tom Logan?" He asked slowly pushing the knife harder into Stefan's queue but not quite enough to cut it.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Taw atsawl

"Steve? Hello?" Rolo said, before establishing that Steve had either forgotten his equipment, which he was prone to do (always harping on about being a 'lone operative'), or he had found something that was occupying his time. Knowing Steve, that was either committing 1st degree murder, or at the very least Grievous Bodily Harm.

Rolo got out onto the street and looked around. A RDA patrol force walked past him, and several of them gave him filthy looks. But they could see by the bag, the collar, and then finally the card that Rolo produced, that he was a registered mercenary. They carried on walking, but not before one of them through a stone at Rolo's head. The stone hit him and bounced to the floor, but Rolo didn't even notice, he was trying to figure out where Steve was.

He began to wander down the street, looking to both sides of the street for Steve. He should probably search harder, and perhaps actually go inside some of these buildings, but Rolo just wasn't that fussed. If he couldn't find Steve soon, he'd just go back to another bar. He reached inside his pockets and quickly realised that his personal finances weren't going to allow him to waste time in a bar. He sighed, but his ears perked up when he heard what he thought were voices, quiet muffled ones. Then there was a thump, like something being dropped on the floor. His ears told him where the sound was coming from, but he couldn't believe it. He slowly looked up, and sighed again.

"My my, what a pain...oh well, guess I've gotta get up there" Rolo said to himself
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Txantslusam Skxawng

"So just because I'm tall, blue, that I am a diferrent species then you and having a rifle makes you think I am PLF."

"Okay, you sound like your 12 so let me answer this on a way so even you can understand, kid."

"I...... don't....... know........"

Come-on Selena, wake up and get out of here. Stefan thought.

Niwantaw

"Okay pretty boy I guess this is just going to hurt a lot more for you" Steve smiled and slashed Stefan's arm with his  knife.
"Now where is Tom Logan?" He asked again.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Yellow Pages might not exist on Pandora but you know what I mean :P

"Ouch." Stefan said sarcasticly, while trying not to think of the pain.

"So you wanna know where that 'Tom Logan' is, maybe you should try looking in the Yellow Pages...."

Niwantaw

"So you're a tough guy eh?" Steve said and rammed the knife into the meat of his leg. Pinning the Na'vi to the floor. He then pulled out another knife and moved over to the prone form of the woman.
"How about your pretty girl then, you think she wants a few scars to remind her of me?" He said with a grin. Clearly enjoying himself.
Only mostly AWOL.