Na'vi and Concrete. (RP)

Started by Niwantaw, August 07, 2010, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Taw atsawl

Rolo wheezed as he pulled himself up onto the roof. His bag wasn't making this easy, he would seriously have to consider carrying less stuff. He stood up and took his bag off, stretching his back to relieve the stress the oversized backpack had put on his spine. He looked across the roof and saw what he expected to see. Steve and his newest plaything. Rolo scratched his head and walked over, pulling the bag along behind him.

As he got closer he realise that Steve had really gotten started. The primary target of his interrogation had a slash on his arm and a knife through his leg, and Steve seemed to be about to move onto another one.

"This is pretty urgent...I guess I better intervene." Rolo thought, before throwing his bag next to the wounded Na'vi, sprinting over to him and throwing a random stone at Steve, though not hard. That was just to get his attention. The stone didn't even hit, it just bounced next to him.

"Steve, don't we think this is going a little too far! We're mercenaries, not thugs!" he whispered, but quite loudly, loud enough to express his displeasure, "We're clearly mucking up whatever operation these guys have, so have a little respect. No need to impale the guy's leg."

He turned his attention to the aforementioned 'guy' and his impaled leg. He took one look at it and knew their was precious little he could do.

"S***... Look, I know you don't want to, but we have to get you to a Hospital. I can't remove the knife here, you'l bleed to death. I have some stuff that'll take the pain away, and some injections that will prevent tetinus and gangrene, but for actually fixing the leg up, you need a doctor." he said to the Na'vi, keeping an eye on Steve while he opened up the kit.

"Oh and Steve, put the knife away. You've caused enough mayhem for now. If you want to be useful, make sure she's okay." he turned back before realising he should clarify. "As in check her pulse, make sure she's breathing kind of thing, not stick a knife in her and see if she screams!"

He took out a Compact Jet Injector and screwed the vial into the mechanism. He put the injector to the guy's arm and injected the fluid with a hiss of compressed gas.

"Sorry about this, I didn't know he'd go so mental...or at least...so mental in such a violent way" he said, getting the next injection. "do you want the painkiller or not?" he asked. 
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Txur Niftxavang

While Stefan, and Selena were on the roof top.   Henry, and Rob were cramming every possible kind of weapon, and ammo in the four duffle bags they brought.

Finally, the last duffle bag was packed.    Henry, and Rob heard yelling, and blunt words being exchanged on the roof top,  echoing down off the walls of the alley.

What the hell is going on up there?

Well, let's go see.

They leave the duffle bags in the alley, worried about Stefan, and Selena,  they both finally get up to the roof and witness what has been going on.    That one psychotic merc, and another one, they both like mercs.  

Henry, this is FUBAR.

Not anything new to us anyhow...

Hey, these are the guys from that bar fight I was telling you about.

Who?   That guy named Steve?  And that Na'vi?        

Yea, the sawtute looks f***in off his rocker, but the Na'vi seems reasonable.

Why are they here?  That's what I'm nervous about.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Steve glared at Rolo.
"b**** had a gun. Now I'm gonna kill the b**** and he's gonna tell me where Tom Logan is. Now sod off I'm busy" Steve said angrily to Rolo before moving to stab Selena.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Taw atsawl

"b**** had a gun. Now I'm gonna kill the b**** and he's gonna tell me where Tom Logan is. Now sod off I'm busy"

Rolo put the injector down slowly, and stood back up.

He walked over to Steve, who was looking with insane eyes at the unconcious girl, flourishing his knife and clearly fantasising about how he was going to kill her. As his knife descended, Rolo caught his hand.

"Steve..." he said quietly, before bending his arm back and kneeing him in the stomach, launching him away from his intended target. "...have a seat and calm down. I can handle this, thanks for your help."

He stopped by the girl, and felt her pulse. She was just unconscious. As he went to go back to the trapped Na'vi, before noticing the spectators he and Steve had managed to attract. He massaged his forehead. This was becoming more and more of a pain. He motioned them to come over. He needed a couple of people to take his 'patient' to hospital.

"They friends of yours? You guys are PLF aren't you?" Rolo asked, thoughts of his father filling his head. He decided that he may as well try to carry on with their assignment.

"I don't suppose you do actually know this Thomas Logan, and were just resisting my rather obtuse friend's questions because...well...he's bonkers... Look, any info would be useful...." Rolo broke off, and gestured to the spectators again, rather more obviously this time.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Eana, you asked it so kind that I almost want to say where Tom Logan is :P

''Don't need a painkiller, I've been through worse, trust me...... And what hospital take care of a Na'vi anyway? But I can't go to a hospital, the chances will be bigger for me to be found by the RDA. Don't you have a private doctor or something? And this whole bad-merc, good-merc act, you always do that?''

"They friends of yours? You guys are PLF aren't you?" Rolo asked

''I guess you have figured that out now..... Rob, Henry, give me a hand over here. Sorry, but I can't help you with Tom Logan...... I know a place nearby, someone who can help me. But I need my rifle back.''

Selena awoke from being unconscious.
''Stefan there ar-........'' she realized there was more then one.

''Don't worry, this other merc here got that 12 year old, or least he sounds like a 12 year old on a 'leash'. You probably don't remember where Mark lives, do you?''
''Mark?....''
''Yea, don't you know, Mark, the doctor.''
''Oh yea, that Mark. Sorry, seems like my mind is still a little bit blurry.''
''Can you take me there.''
''Sure I can, but.... Robert, can you help me getting him down.''

But what the rest didn't know except for Selena and Stefan is that Mark Winston is Tom Logan.

OoC: I still LMTO with the thought of Steve using of walking around with Stefan's rifle. Like some bunny-hopping nub :P And its also to big for him to use properly.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txur Niftxavang

Yea, I can help you carry him down.

Henry, go down and get as many duffle bags as you can hold, looks like we're going to this "Mark Winstons" place.   *tail swishing*.  

Henry didn't say anything, he went on his way.

Henry, I'll carry two as I get down to help you, we'll split the difference.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eana Taw atsawl

'Don't need a painkiller, I've been through worse, trust me...... And what hospital take care of a Na'vi anyway? But I can't go to a hospital, the chances will be bigger for me to be found by the RDA. Don't you have a private doctor or something? And this whole bad-merc, good-merc act, you always do that?''

"Most of the time, I leave him to it, but he was out of order. He's a good partner...well, in my line of business anyway; he's just a little unstable. And do you think if I was rich enough to afford a private doctor, I'd be out here, trying to track this guy down?" Rolo bent down and packed his bag away, while the one called Robert came over and, along with the girl, lifted the wounded Na'vi up. Thoughts of his father and his personal physician came to his mind. He smiled at the whole situation.

"I should by rights have a personal doctor...but this is what happens when you follow your own way: you let people down, so they take stuff away from you."

He put his bag back on, and turned back to face the Na'vi, now getting helped off the roof.

"Well, good luck....err... yeah, what is your name? I'm Rolatxo te Tipani Kxete'an, yeah I know, old fashioned name, my father was a bit of a traditionalist..."

"...not to mention a right Liberation nutter..." Rolo thought, but kept that particular statement unvoiced. He didn't think the name Kxete' would mean anything to these guys, so he was pretty sure that he could remain in their minds just a random Na'vi merc. He instead finished the sentance with "...Rolo for short."

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: When you said your name it reminded me of an episode of Arby 'n' the Chief.

"Kexte' you say, now why does that sound familiar to me..... Oh yea, now I remember. So you are his son." While Stefan looked Rolo into the eyes.

"He talked a lot about you, not just all good things though......"

"And you can call me Spook, I know, you don't hear that often these days." Stefan said with a smile.

"Wait.. Robert put him down, I need to get something."
First she took her gun from the ground then she walked over to Steve with a seriously unhappy look on her face looking at Steve, grabbed Stefan's rifle, looked down onto Steve and said.
"You don't just steal someones stuff, that's just rude." And she walked away and back to Stefan to help him bringing to Mark.

Then Stefan quickly said to Rolo while being brought away.
"You have your father's eyes......"

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Sim had just finished patching up a little na'vi boys pants(who was already on his way home)  when there was a knock on the door.
Hmm, I wonder who that could be, Hope its a customer, I'm bored.  Sim glanced to his left and saw Mr. Smith outside his window.
ugh, not again.  Please be a customer.Sim thought as he went to the door.

OoC:SOMEONE COME TO MY DOOR DANGIT!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Emtokay

Sim opened the door to a lone Danny standing there. Sim seemed a bit nervous with RDA's head of security standing at his door.
"I heard you have some stylish hats, need some repair done on the bottom of these pants and a resole on my boots would be nice too"

Danny wasnt there to get clothes down, he was there to scout around the place and look for more highly apointed PLF members
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

"bingo with the hats, perfect on the pants, and luckily for you I'm not a half bad cobbler either.  I assume you'll be able to pay for the services", Sim said as he looked at Danny.  "Let me just get my supplies and we can get started, just have a seat right over there if you don't mind, or you can take your shoes off and i'll start with those as you look at some of the hats.
Sim went upstairs in a flash and entered his secret room and slipped on the dragonthread torso covering and put his regular clothes back on over that.
Something is up for the Head of security to be in my place, I've heard rumor that he has his own personal tailor.  Something is definitely wrong.
Sim went and hurried back downstairs and saw Danny standing by the hats but with his attention obviously elsewhere. 
"Interested in anything?"
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Emtokay

"That hat there looks like it should keep my hairy head warm during the cold months that are almost here" Danny points to an old Russian style hat, "and thats about it, just here to get repair work done, the Tailor where I work is busy right now and I'm all for helping local buisness's"

Danny went and sat down then took his boots off

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Sim grabbed the hat off its display and put it on the table next to Danny.
"Good choice sir.  Let me just take a quick look at those shoes for ya, do some quick repairs and you'll be right out the door in no time."
Sim started working on boots, still wondering what the head of security was doing here.

Txantslusam Skxawng

After a bit of walking and resting they got at Tom Logan's house.
''Hold him for me Robert....''
As Robert supported Stefan Selena knocked on the door. When the door was opened she said
''Mark... can you help us...'' and she winked when she said Mark.

''Sure, get in.'' Tom said, they got in and Tom shut and locked the door and armed the doortraps again.

''So what is it that you need my help with?''

''It's Stefan's leg.... he is injured.''

''Let me take a look at that.''
As they put Stefan, Tom started looking at it and said.
''I can fix that.''

''Its nothing.....'' Stefan said.

''You need to rest my friend, I'll take care of the rest. Lay him over there. Selena.... you and your 'friends' can wait over there, make yourself at home.''

Niwantaw

Steve looked across the rooftop at Rolo.

"Screw this I'm going and getting p***ed because evidently you don't need me."
With that Steve turned and jumped off the rooftop and landed onto the next one. Rapidly vanishing from view.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Taw atsawl

((alrighty then, if that is Steve out, then I'm moving on  8)))

Rolo watched Steve disappear over the edge of the building, before turning back to the direction that Stefan and his friends had vanished in. He rubbed the back of his head in thought, thinking about the way the girl reacted to Stefan mentioning "Alex". The group had long gone, but fortunately, Rolo had thought of that.

The "vaccine" that Rolo had give Stefan did do its job, but it had a second function. It was a very expensive piece of RDA tech, used to track their PAIN operatives in the field. It require constant booster jabs, but the fluid could be used to determine the position of the person injected with it from anywhere on the planet, if you had access to a satelite, or 2 sq.km with a handheld detector. Rolo pulled this detector out and began to follow the trail of the PLF.
((sorry if this seems like a bit of deus ex machina bulls**t, and to be honest, it is, but I can't think of anyway to follow  ;D. I did check with Tawtewng if he thought it was alright first.))

Rolo arrived at a house, from which the signal was coming from. He slipped past the front door along the side of the house. He quicky made a mental note of the address and location of the house, before looking for a way to get in.

"Really, I need Steve to do this. He's the sneak of the two of us" Rolo thought, before touching his collar and turning the mike on.

"Steve, if you can hear me, I need you down here immediately. Just follow the signal on my collar. I have a breaking and entering job for you, and I believe our target is inside."

Rolo turned off the mike and pulled out his phone. He looked at it pondering. He could just contact his client and inform him of his target's location. He was from the RDA, he could send an entire squad of soldiers to collect Thomas Logan. He deliberated for a while, before sighing and putting the phone away. He couldn't do it, he didn't trust the RDAs troops to follow the guidelines that mercenaries had to follow on detaining and transporting targets. Having made his decision, he looked for a way in.

Niwantaw

Steve walked into the mostly deserted bar and ordered a drink. He paid the barman and settled down in a corner to sulk. he was just about to take the first sip when his radio crackled and Rolo asked him to help.
I better get over there I suppose and help the gak head out. But it's just sod's f***ing law... he thought

Without drinking the drink on the table Steve got up and left.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''There, it is done.''

''Can I go now?'' with a little pain in his voice.

''No, you need to rest.''

''How long?'' Selena asked

''With my stuff that I have here, 9-12 hours. Make sure he stays safe. After those 9-12 hours, there is a small chance he might get depressed. Its a side-affect, but I don't think it will happen to Stefan, he has a strong, healthy body.''

''Yea, yea, so I need to wait 12 hours. Nice.'' Stefan said sarcastically.
''You got anything to read?''

''Only the 'RDA Today'.''

''Very funny......''

''Nah, I got a few books.'' Tom went to get a few books he still had, old books.
''Try to read it, there are some words in it that I never heard of.''

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

It had been a good business day for Sim.  Many nice respectful customers had come and it is always a joy for him to do his work.  its late now, about 2300 hours.  he had put Silith to bed and decided to go to his private workshop.  he was getting closer to completing his Dragon thread garb.  He had already finished the footings, the leggins, and the torso.  at this current time he was working on the sleeves.  with meticulous care he got the thread exactly where it need to be.  he was determined to get this done by weeks end so that he could start is other project, for a new idea had sprung into his mind...

Emtokay

Danny was back in his office. He was half happy with the tailor work that was done by the short guy from earlier on. He sat there and knew that the Tailor wasn't telling him everything, that there was more to that store then what a normal customer could see.