Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melìsa

Megan smiles with her Avatar ears up and twitching "thank you so much"

*Back at Hometree Megan is hanging out with her song Jake and some Na'vi younglings*
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Back at HomeTree everyone is happy! Especially Megan and her son, Jake! The little Na'vi younglings was very happy and played with her! I was very happy but missing Teyvit and Linxcat!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Megan sees her ears pin down "awe ...what's wrong ...you seem sad"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä: she looks at Megan and said: "I'm sad because i feel alone and because i'm threated by my sister! And i miss Teyvit and Linxcat enourmously!"
The sadness from Eìrä is big...she does not know what she can do! She also miss Teyvit and Linxcat very much! Her sandness can be healted by friendships and by love!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Megan kindly puts a hand on her shoulder "awe ...everything will be okay anytime you need a friend you got me ...Jake ...and your parents" saying with a calm smile
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä: she looks calmly and said: "Thank you very much!" - and smile lightly!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan smiles and sees the Na'vi younglings rough house while playing "AH AH!!!! careful you two"
Oe tawtute lu

Melìsa

chapter 4                                   

A Na'vi friend?

Megan "I hope the scientists aren't back to their old ways again?" saying to the Na'vi clan leader
the Na'vi where nervous in fear of what the humans could do next but Megan was not gonna give up she was gonna do whatever it takes to protect Eywa and her children

Megan pins her Avatar ears down "I'm so sorry Eìrä Ididn't mean for them to be scary like that ....I bet they where curious too"

rather than go to all out war like the last time Megan thought about having the scientists try to make amens instead

Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

The Olo'eyktan of our Clan said to Megan: "I hope too! Don't be afraid Megan! We will send some warriors to watch them!"

Eìrä looks at Megan and say: "It's ok! Everyone can be scared by something! And yes, they are curious too!"

The bad thing which could happen to Pandora could be that Parker or other skypeople can return and destroy Eywa and Pandora! This is the biggest fear which Na'vi and good skypeople, like Grace Augustine, can feel!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan pins her ears up alittle "I hope that Eywa will raise her voice and say something, I learned about the Pandoran war and it's sad how you all where treated"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "Yes! It's very sad! We, all, suffered very much because of them! I hope Eywa will take care of all of us!" - saying with a calm voice!

The War between Na'vi and Skypeople has affected other Na'vi but also almost everyone heared of this War, but also about Toruk Makto!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan sees some scared Na'vi younglings "oh the poor things ...." to the younglings "do not fear little ones the evil skypeople are goe ...I'm your friend"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I say to Megan: "You are a very good friend!" and to the Na'vi younglings: "Txopu rä'ä sivi! Po ke lu kxutu!" (Don't be afraid! She is not an enemy!) - after this, the Na'vi younglings started to play with us! We runed, hided and did many awesome things!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "ooooh look ....you like that it's a woodsprite ....I think Eywa's coming to say 'hi'" shows it in front of one of the female younglings
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says, "Yes! That's an Atokirina!" - she looks at Megan and at the little Na'vi younglings!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

The younglings look on in amazement
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä was happy and amazed by the little Na'vi younglings and said: "Tewti!"

Eìrä miss Teyvit and Linxcat enourmously!

Chapter 5: Parker Is Coming Back To Pandora!

Suddenly something is happening to us! A skyperson comed in our clan with a gun at him and said: "Where is Jake Sully!" - with a hard voice! I was scared but also ready to kill that skyperson!

That skyperson was Parker! I said: "How he could come back here? Ma oeyä Eywa, srung sivi ayoe!"

I picked up my bow and said to Parker: "What are you doing here?! Nga lu kxutu ulte vrrtep!" and he said: "You, where is Jake Sully?! Don't make me kill you!" and i said: "I kill you before you kill me!" and suddenly Jake comes and said to Parker: "I'm here, Parker! What you want from us!" , i was studying that man just by watching at him!
Parker said: "I comed to kill you! I also tooked someone!" - me, Jake and Megan asks: "Who?"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan jumps in the way pinning her ears flat, whipping her Avatar tail "*HISSS!!!!!* YOU LEAVE JAKE OUT OF THIS!!!!!" Megan hissed angerly "WHAT GIVES YOU THE D*** RIGHT TO HURT THESE POOR DARLINGS!!!!???!!!"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Parker said: "I'm not afraid of you!" and then i jump in Parker's way, pinning down my ears, pretty nervous on him and said: "HIISSSS! Leave us alone you moron! Go away! Neto kivä! Leave these poor Na'vi younglings and leave Jake alone!" - saying with a strong voice!

Before he go, he said: "I will kill you Eìrä! I promise!" and i hissed to him and picked up my bow and said: "Ngati oel tspivang nìftue!" - i said with a strong voice and watched after him until he was gone! That has scared me but also made me to think at what could happen!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

the younglings huddle around Megan with their ears down and crying softly
Megan "it's okay, it's okay tsun tivam tsun tivam ....sssshhhh" says hugging them
Oe tawtute lu