Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

Me, Jake and Megan comed to the little Na'vi younglings and said: "Txopu rä'ä sivi ma eylan! Tsun tivam! Oel tok fìtsengit! Ssshhh!" - and hugged them!

The little Na'vi younglings was crying! I also was scared!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Megan "oh the poor things ...how do we calm them down?"
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "We can calm them by saying "mawey"! Mawey means calm!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Megan says to the scared whimpering younglings "ssshhhh ....mawey ...mawey ...mawey" saying softly and sweetly
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

The little Na'vi younglings have calmed down!
Now everything was ok!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "phew what relief" Jake too signs in relief
Jake "that was a close one mother you saved us"
Megan "I hope this Parker guy learns that Na'vi have emotions too cuz these little youngsters where terrified"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Jake said: "Yes! I hope too! You saved us too, ma Eìrä!" and i said: "Irayo nìtxan ma Jake! We help each other!"

That was very close to kill us! We didn't know that Parker did a plan to come with other bad skypeople and to kill us! Jake said: "Ma Eìrä, you should spy him!" and i said: "I will!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "and I'll keep eye on the little ones"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Jake said: "Good! Now, everyone listen! That Parker have been here when i was a human! He will come back! We need to fight back again! Maybe not tomorrow but in few months we will! Megan will watch to the little Na'vi younglings, Eìrä will spy them together with Teyvit! Linxcat will stay with the little Na'vi younglings too! Ma eylan sì frapo, prepare to protect us!" - he said with a strong and calm voice! He was a Marine!

I said: "Yes i will! And i will also tell everything what they are doing on Hell's Gate!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

chapter 6

Fighting for Na'vi rights

it's been a month of learning Na'vi and training for Megan and Megan starts to speak Na'vi more and more

to the younlings Megan says nari si ma ayparusìyp"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

While Megan started to talk in Na'vi much better, i was prepared and ready! My training for hunting is finished!

Parker have been build a base on Hell's Gate and pretty far for scientists! Parker, being theyr Olo'eyktan...prepared for a war! I noticed that after i spyed them! Suddenly i runed to my clan!

When i get in my clan i went to Jake and said: "Ma Jake, some sawtute will come to attack us! They want to destroy us! They are preparing for a new war!" and Jake said: "Mawey txe'lan ngaru livu ma Eìrä! You know what you can do! Txopu rä'ä sivi!" after then i calmed down!

I went to Megan and said: "Ma Megan, ayoe lu mìhrrap! (Megan, we are in danger!) Some sawtute wants to kill us...they want war!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "nari si ma Eìrä I don't want you hurt too ....last time alot of Na'vi got hurt"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "I will, Megan! Txopu rä'ä sivi! I'll be fine!"

Many things will happen and all the Na'vi people will be ready for war, Na'vi are very hard to kill!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan shields the frightened younglings "tsun tuvam ma evi" the Na'vi younglings craddle around Megan in fear
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "Txopu rä'ä sivi ma Megan sì ma evi! We will be prepared! Jake knows what he can do!" - saying with a calm voice!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Later Megan decides to go talk with the great mother Eywa ...she arrives at the tree of souls with a shaman to help translate just in case

Megan "hello great mother ....I have seen that you've choose me I would like to warn you as the skypeople are at it again" says pinning her ears down
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä comes to Megan and said: "I'm sure Eywa will help us!"
Sawtute was ready to come to us! We same, to protect our Great Mother, Eywa!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan disconnects her nuero queue "I hope so"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "Let's go to Jake!"
We went there...but Parker was already there and tooked some little Na'vi younglings and said: "I kill them all!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

By this point Megan won iknimaya and boards her ikran flying quickly to where Jake and the younglings where
Oe tawtute lu