Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

Eìrä passed well at Iknimaya and she have her own Ikran (before Megan come in her clan)!
She saw Megan coming with her ikran and i said: "Oel ngati kameie ma Megan!" and Parker says with a strong voice at me: "Shut the f*** up Eìrä!" while he was keeping a little Na'vi youngling in his arms and with his gun at the little Na'vi head! Then i picked up my bow and said: "Hiisss! Leave the little Na'vi alone!" but he didn't!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Megan "oel nga- KEHE!!!!!" Megan swoops down to rescue the scared Na'vi youngling "(HISSSSS!!!!!*"
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Megan rescued the little Na'vi youngling but Parker shooted a Na'vi from my clan in his leg!
I said: "Nga lu vrrtep Parker! NGATI OEL TSPIVANG! Hiisss!" and i went to save the Na'vi warrior, a Zeykoyu (healer) comed imediatly and bandaged him!

Then Parker shooted me in my leg! I falled down and said: "Aaaaahhhh! Srung sivi!"...and Parker said: "If someone will close to Eìrä he will die!"...then i stand up, lamely and bleeding at my leg and picked up my bow and shooted! The arrow flyed right in Parker's leg and i said: "The thanators will eat you! You will be theyr meal after this venom will attack your body!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Megan looks up "HELPS US GREAT MOTHER ....RUTXE!!!!"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "Ma oeyä Eywa, srung sivi ayoe rutxe!"
Jake comes to me and said: "Ma Eìrä, we need to take the bulet from your leg right now!" and i asked: "How?!", he comed and said: "Sitt down and bite this because it will hurts very hard!" and then Jake tooked the bulet from my leg while i was biting and screaming because of this big pain: "Aaaauuuu!", and he tooked the bulet out! After, a healer comed and bandaged me! He was Mikxa and i said: "Irayo nìtxan ma Mikxa!"

Parker wants to kill Megan but i jumped and killed Parker with my knife! Parker was pretty resistent to the poison from my arrow!

And suddenly, thanators and viperwolfs are coming and killing those sawtute!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan gasps "it's ....it's .....EYWA!!! ....YES YES!!!!"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä said happy: "YES! IT'S EYWAAA!"

So, these sawtute were killed and the sawtute which was hurted was exiled for forever! If they will come again to Pandora they will be killed!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

The Na'vi cheer in delight

Megan "glad we're all safe now"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä said: "Oooo Yeaaaaa! I'm so happy to be safe now!" - everyone was dancing and was happy! The little Na'vi younglings were dancing, runing and playing!

We, all was happy!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

chapter 7

The aftermath

The harsh evil was over  ...at least for now as the healer sets to work on trying to heal the sick, hurt, injured, and traumatized Na'vi members of his clan.

Megan "how's your leg Eìrä?" asking with worry
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says: "My leg...good! Is healing slowly! Jake tooked out the bulet from my leg! It was very painful, but txopu rä'ä sivi! I'm feel good!"

The healers was taking care of the traumatized, injured and hurted Na'vi all the night!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan falls asleep in a hammock and reawakes back in her link bed ,,,,suddenly alone "huh?" opens the pod ...."wh ...where is all the kind people?"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä went to sleep in her hammock, even If her leg still hurts and said: "Ouch! Mawey!" - to herself and said whispering: "Txon lefpom ayngaru livu!" - to everyone!
After then, she falls asleep!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan goes to the computers studying ways of how to further protect the Na'vi and shut down RDA for good
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

While Megan was studying ways of how to further protect the Na'vi and to shut down RDA, i was healing slowly!

While at Hell's Gate the scientists were studying plants and animals from Pandora! Also and the atmosphere of Pandora!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "we gotta do something baby Na'vi where really traumatized this time" says typing away on the computer
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Dr. Max answers: "Yes, Megan! We will do something!"

While i was in my clan, i decided to go to Megan, even If i was lamely! I get there and said: "Kaltxì ma Megan! Ngaru lu fpom srak? Hi, Max!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan replies "Kaltxì ....srane"

Max Patel "KXì MA MIPA 'EYLA- .....ay ....nga zo srak?" seeing her leg
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä says to Max: "Txopu rä'ä sivi! Oeru lu fpom! Yeah, i was shooted in my leg, by Parker! My leg is healing...slowly!" and i said to Megan: "Kaltxì! Glad because you feel good!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "I just hope that the babies are ok I feel bad for them"
Oe tawtute lu