Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

The strange alien comes with his gun and wants to shoot in the little Na'vi youngling which said "MA SA'NU!" and suddenly Eìrä is hissing very strong to the strange alien which is in front of her!

Eìrä asks Megan: "Nga lu fpom srak?" and to the little Na'vi youngling: "Txopu rä'ä sivi ma 'eylan!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Megan "uh ...srane ,,,,"

the Na'vi youngling has it's ears down whipping it's tail violently now as the alien approaches with it's special gun and suddenly the youngling lets out a big "*HISSSSSS*"
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Suddenly that alien shoots Eìrä in her leg, again!

Eìrä screams because of the pain and starts to cry! She have her ears pined down and she is hissing strongly to the alien and says: "Ngati oel tspivang vrrtep! Hiissssss!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Megan hears this "NOOOO!!!" flies to where Eìrä is "oh my-"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Megan helps Eìrä to walk...but the pain is very big for Eìrä!
Eìrä says: "Ahh! It's very painful now!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan caries Eìrä in her arms running in search for the healer
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä was bleeding and very scared!
After Megan finds a healer, the healer said: "This is a bad! I will do everything what i can! Her wound is very bad! She need a special doctor!" and Eìrä says: "Ma Megan, let's go on Hell's Gate...i mean where is the Avatar program!" - she said with a low voice, feeling scared and worried!

These creatures which shooted Eìrä in her leg left to theyr ship!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan knew what she ment and runs to the Avatar decanning lab running inside "HELP!!!! HURT NA"VI SHE NEEDS A DOCTOR!!!!!"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

A doctor is coming imediately when she heared Megan and asks: "What has happened!" and Megan said: "She is hurted by a bulet in her leg!" but the doctor said: "This is an another kind of bulet! I'm sure of this but i don't know from where comes this! Could you explain me Megan?"

They sedated Eìrä and Megan was sitting next by her!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

txopu rä'ä si ma Eìrä oel tok ngahu" saying softly to the seduced Na'vi holding her hand "siva ko"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

While Eìrä was sedated and monitorized to some aparats the doctor ask Megan: "Megan can you tell me what has happened there?"

Eìrä heared Megan saying "Siva ko" and she feels her!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "some laser zapped her these ships are like big and massive I've already alerted Eywa to the situation and these alien things zapped her in the leg it look like ...I was completing my toruk makto challenge when it happened ...but I came to find Eìrä hissing in pain and saw her bleeding from her leg" her Avatar ears pin down and a tear sheds "please save her Eywa"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

The doctos says: "This sounds very sad, scary and interesting! We need to watch these ships and to find theyr location!"
When a tear sheds on Megan's face and Eìrä sheds a tear, even if she is sedated!

The doctor asks Megan: "Did you saw who shooted Eìrä?"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan holds her hand keeping her calm "thank you doctor as I fear more Na'vi getting wounded ;ike this ....if not worse"

Megan looks down at Eìrä "ngaru lu fpom ye'rìn" (you [will] be well soon)

Megan turns to the doctor "no not really I arrived late"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

The doctor said: "Ok! Maybe Eìrä knows who shooted her! She will tell us after she will be awake!"

Eìrä open her eyes slowly and said: "Kxì ma Megan!" - with a low and calm voice!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

The doctor asks Eìrä: "What has happened there? How was look the alien which shooted you?" and Eìrä says: "They looked small, 1 meter high...and ugly! They studied us first and suddenly gone...without saying something! One of them shooted me after i hissed and protected a little Na'vi youngling! Megan comed to me and now i'm here!"

The doctor says: "I'm going to ask Max!" and she goes and ask Max, "Max, can you tell me if we discovered an another population?" and Max answer: "No, not yet! Why?" and the doctor says: "A Na'vi was shooted in her leg by a strange alien! She caracterizated the alien!" and the doctor has said about the alien to Max and Max says: "Oh...s***!"

Eìrä asks: "How can we kill these strange aliens?" and the doctor says: "I don't know! But we will watch them!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Meegan looks on in horror hoping Eywa heard her
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä comes to Megan, even if she is lamely and can't walk on her foot! Eìrä said: "Kaltxì ma Megan! Ngaru lu fpom srak?"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan's ears pin own "ke omum ...oe txopu si nì'it ....my fear is more Na'vi getting hurt"
Oe tawtute lu

Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan

I camed to my friends and said "Kaltxì ma eylan pxengaru lu fpom srak pxoeru latsu
mipa 'eylan" :D
You are usesing lenition when
you want to talk about two or
more of the same things

example: one tsmukan 2 or 3 or more than 4 (smukan)

(Kx > k) (K > H)

(Px > P)  (P >F)

(Tx > T) (TS > S)