Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

I said: "I'm going to Hell's Gate! I want to check!" - pinning my ears down and went fast, but before i go i said: "Txopu rä'ä sivi! I will be fine!" and i went there!

I founded Max and said: "Are you ok?" and Max says: "Not really! Someone delinked me and wanted to kill me, but i killed him!"
I said: "Don't be scared! Megan is worried for you! Go and link to your Avatar, i will send a warrior to watch you!" - he went to the link chamber and linked to his avatar! I also went and sended a warrior to watch him and i said to the warrior: "Ma 'eylan, take care of him and don't let anyone to pass until i will say "Siva Ko", when i will say that you will know that is me or one of the people from our clan!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Max had linked to his avatar and i was back!
I said to Megan: "Txopu rä'ä sivi! I sended a warrior to watch over him!"
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Max wakes in his Avatar uuuugh ....what happen?"
Megan "you delinked"
Max "oh dear .....hope everyone's okay"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I said: "Yeah! Everyone is ok now! Doc, did you discovered from where comes these aliens?" and he said: "Not yet! But i know how theyr ships looks like!" and i said: "Sìltsan!"

The fighting between us (humans and Na'vi) against aliens becomed more bad! These aliens tooked some Na'vi and humans and made them theyr slaves!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "I guess the only one who can stop this now IS Eywa because they're taking more and more Na'vi hostage now"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I said: "Yes! That's right! Eywa can help us! And we, also can save them...but we need a plan!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan brings out her holographic tablet like device scanning to see if anymore Na'vi are effected
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I look for the hostage Na'vi and to see if the aliens are there! She wants to release the Na'vi!
An alien was talkink: "Hey, man! What we will do tomorrow with these blue creatures?" and an another alien says: "To kill them or to whip them until death will come!"

I heared theyr conversation and went to my clan, quickly!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

a Na'vi of her clan asks "frawzo srak ma Eìrä?"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I answer: "Srane, there is a big problem! These aliens wants to kill some Na'vi warriors or to whip them until death will come...i mean until they will die! We need to help them!" - i answered with worry!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan runs in as well "tìn mìkyun ma frapo, our only hope now might be the great mother herself as she's uneffected"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

One of the Na'vi says: "Srane!" and i said: "Srane! Eywa can help us!"

So, humans were monitorizing how the aliens moves through sattelites and we, the Na'vi, were watching them by sending a warrior or a hunter!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

days of planning pass in hopes that no more Na'vi are harmed
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan uses her scanner over the following days to monitor the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

We looked for the Na'vi who tried to escape...but nothing!
I killed 2 of these aliens but i couldn't release the Na'vi!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "how are the Na'vi Eìrä?"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I say: "Pretty bad! The Na'vi which was taken by these aliens doesn't feel good but the Na'vi from my clan are sad!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "it's only a matter of time before more Na'vi get sickly meaning not well, Eywa's our last resort now"
Megan goes back to the tree of souls to warn Eywa of unstable Na'vi "rutxe ma sa'nok anawm tsun nga zoslivu leNa'vi srak?" (translated as great mother can you heal the Na'vi?)
Oe tawtute lu