Return To Pandora! / RP

Started by Eìrä, May 07, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

Eìrä remains amazed by the Avatar Program!
And then she reply: "Whou! This is very interesting! I never donated blood! It hurts when you donate blood? ???", Eìrä was amazed by the name of "Avatar" or "Dreamwalker"!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

Megan "weeeelll  ....it'll hurt alittle bit" she honestly says
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä looks at Megan and answer: "Hmmm, i think i can do that! But i don't know if my parents will let me!", she let her ears down!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Melìsa

Megan sees her ears pin down "awe ...have no fear I did it and it hurt alittle and then ...finished"

a curious Na'vi youngling scurries up to Megan sniffing her and Megan sees this and says "aaaaawe ....now you are CUTE!!!"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä: "Ok! So, that hurts a little and after is finished! This sounds interesting! A...the little Na'vi youngling cannot understand English yet! I will translate it as: "Tewti....set nga lu HONA!!!", Eìrä looks happy and she smiles lightly to Megan and to the little Na'vi youngling!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

the youngling's ears twich and she lets out a happy AU!!" 

Megan "awe ...I see you little one, what's you're name?"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I translate for the little one: "Tewti...oel ngati kameie yawntutsyìp! Fyape fko syaw ngar?", i was happy by looking at Megan and at the Na'vi youngling!
But the mother of the little Na'vi youngling comes and gets her and say: "Kehe ma 'ite! Po lu kxutu!" (Translated as: "No, daughter! She is a enemy!") and i said: "Ma 'eylan, po ke lu kxutu! Po lu Tseyk sa'nok, Megan Sully!" ("Friend, she is not an enemy! She is Jake's mother, Megan Sully!")

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan feeling sad pins her ears down "please I'm Megan Sully please have no fear miss"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Jake answer: "I don't have any fear Mother! I was missing you enourmously!"
I reply: "I'm not afraid! Don't be sad!" i saw Megan that she has pin her ears down, i calmed her!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

We were still in HomeTree and some hunters are coming back! They hunted a yerik (hexapede - Sexcruscervus caeruleus) and Megan Sully was amazed! I was happy because they returned! Everyone was happy!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

"thank you
saying calmly as Megan calms down pricking her Avatar ears back up ...
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

I reply: "With big pleasure! Will you go back to Hell's Gate? What remained from Hell's Gate?", i was asking courious!
Since i was a Na'vi child i was curious about Avatar Program and about Hell's Gate!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "it used to be for science, and it still is but now rather than a evil man we have someone else I heard Jake was going on this mission and I wished him the best of luck and he alongside my colleague Dr. Augustine never returned home"
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä: "Srane! I understand now! I know about Grace Augustine, sadlly she died because she was hurted by Miles Quaritch! She was a scientist and Neytiri's teacher! I heared her Voice!", she felt a big sadness because she was know Dr. Augustine!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan's Avatar ears pin down "oh dear ....poor woman" minutes in more Na'vi arrive of the Omaticaya clan
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä: "Srane! I really miss Grace Augustine! Without her, we didn't know about skypeople and about so many things which she discovered here! She also becamed a good friend with Na'vi! She helped the Na'vi very much!", i replyed to Megan Sully!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan "I hope she's free now" worries Megan
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Quote from: Melìsa on May 08, 2019, 02:11:20 PM
Megan "I hope she's free now" worries Megan
I reply to Megan: "Megan, i'm sure Grace is watching us and she is with Eywa now! But she lives in our heart!"

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Megan looks up and says "hey doctor ...I hope you're proud of me joining in your Na'vi rights movement, and I miss you" sheding a tiny tear while saying this in a whisper
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Eìrä looks up too and after looks at Megan and say: "Megan, i whised to know Grace more better! I miss Grace Augustine enourmously! But, did you know that the father of Neytiri, Eytukan went to Eywa?! He...it was when the HomeTree was attacked by Miles and his mans!", she felt a sadness in her soul because she was know that and the Na'vi feel sad when they remember about that attack to HomeTree! And this was just because of that unobtanium!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!