Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

As he walked away, he heard something from the area where he
thought he saw a flash
''Maybe the bomb is there.....''
''Zelenal! I'm going to check over there!''

When he got close of where he heard the sound, he saw something......
....a human RDA soldier and the bad thing was, that he had also
seen Noel
''Oh sh*t!'' and Noel running back to the Hometree of the Tipani

The human RDA soldier noticed and took a few other soldiers with
him to capture Noel and stopping from telling that the RDA was there

Just before he got near the Hometree he was captured by 4 soldiers and
they dragged Noel away and Noel shouted
''THE RDA IS IN THE FOREST!!!!! THEY ARE OVER.......''
Then one of the soldier anaesthetize him and Noel was dragged off again
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eywayä Kelku

That morning

At Tsahik's word, Noel was accepted, and the Spirit Leader proclaimed that Lì'uka would be his teacher. Lì'uka was not exactly sure how she felt about this. Part of her was excited, yet she still didn't trust the skypeople completely.
    Not long after, Noel came and found her, so they could start his training.
"Kaltxì, ma Lì'uka. Ngaru lu fpom srak?"
Hello, Lì'uka. How are you?" He asked.

Lì'uka chose to reply in English; it was always good to get some practice in.
"Yes, thankyou. Lets start with your training. First I will teach you how to defend yourself. There are many dangers in the forest."

As the day wore on, Lì'uka found herself becoming more and more relaxed around Noel. She taught him how to use a bola, and was qiute impressed by his natural skill.
   As she invited him back to Hometree for diner, she realised that, as well as some kind of respect for Noel, she also felt the beginnings of a trust between them. She was still wary around him, but, compared to a day ago, she felt more confident.
 They went to sit with Zelenal and Yunaiya, and dinertime pass uneventfully.

When it was time for the dreamwaékers to 'disconnect', she supposed, Noel said

Kìyevame ma Lì'uka.
Then went to his hammok. Shortly later he was back, and bearing bad news.

"There is a bomb soewhere! W need to find it and get everyone out!" he said. Lì'uka had heard about these bombs. Te skypeople had used small ones against tge Tipani before. They caused a lot of damage.
   Zelenal started to take charge. He told Yunaiya and Lì'uka to handle evacuating the tribe. Before Noel left to go in search of the bomb, Lì'uka whispered
"Be careful." to him, then to Yunaiya,
"W should tell Tsahik first, and Olo'etukan."
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Niwantaw

"What should we do with this one?" one of the marines asked their sergeant - robbert peterson
"we'll leave him here, killing them looks bad so lets get on with what we're meant to be doing because those charges will go off in less than six minuets"
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: There are six charges right?

I ran off looking for the explosives and telling any Na'vi I saw to leave. I am not entirely sure how many believed me. After a bit pf searching a strange shape caught my eye. When I examined it I found the bomb. There was a problem though. Two actually. First, I know next to nothing about explosives and second, we only had six minutes. "This is Zelenal to Noel. Come in Noel. The explosives are placed near the support columns! Repeat, the explosives are near the support columns!" I said into my radio before going off to find the others.

(The Tsahik alerts the Na'vi)

After I had found three of the bombs I outside and found some hunters, "<Help! Take these and get them as far away from here as possible! When the timer reaches ten you must dispose of them and return!>" Before I gave them the last one I checked the timer, two minutes. I ran back in to grab the last ones.

OoC: Should I go ahead and get the lasts ones or is someone planning something?

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

OoC: A) there are 10 B) of course what do you think i'm here for other than evil plans?

"GO GO GO!!" peterson shouted
"Remember we don't want to kill too many but accidents happen"
"lets go bag us some monkeys!"one of the marines shouted

"just remember the charges"
the 50 strong force charged firing wildy with their rifles to distract the na'vi
"and where is Victor anyway?"

meanwhile out in the jungle..
"sods law i go the wrong way...." victor muttered.
something smacked into his back pinning him to the floor.
"oh sh...." the rest of the sentace was cut off with a roar
and then a scream.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel woke up again, the anaesthetize wasnt that
much, but enough to keep him down for a few minutes

''Aarrgh, my head... Where am I and where is the Hometree?

Then Noel heard guns firing and then a roar behind him, he
went to the guns
Once he got their he saw it where more soldiers then he
expected
''Guess I better go around them.''
When he walked around at the Hometree he tried calling to
Zelenal over the radio
''Zelenal, what the hell is happening, why are they shooting
and where are the bombs?''
''There are atleast 30+ soldiers out there!
Then Noel saw Lì'uka guiding some kids out of the Hometree
''Lì'uka! Is everyone out? Are you OK?''
And then a couple of bullets came flying by and Noel grabbed
Lì'uka right away to the floor
''Stay low!''
''I'm going to help Zelenal! Be careful!''
After running a for few seconds he found Zelenal
''Zelenal! Zelenal! Are the bombs disarmed?''

ShadowMainZERO

"Argh, damn it!" I cursed as bullets started to ricochet[sp] off the tree's bark. I heard Noel come through the radio. "There are still seven more in here, I can't disarm them, and I don't know why the hell they are attacking us!" I grabbed another bomb and decided to radio Hell's Gate, specifically Grace, "This is Zelenal calling HQ, come in HQ!" I got the response, "This is HQ, what do you need Zelenal?" "Get me Dr. Augistine! And Quick!" I hope he hurried. I grabbed another bomb, "Zelenal, this is Grace. What's wrong?" "The RDA is attacking the Timpani! There are ten bombs in their hometree, five of which I found. Find out who called for this attack, get them to call it off, and them kill hi for me, please!" "Oh my god. Hold out a little longer. I'll stop it. Grace out." I hoped she hurried. I found another bomb and got an idea. I ran up as high as I could until I found a hole. Once I did I threw the bombs as hard as I could into the RDA's line.

OoC: If Grace seams out of character then I am sorry. I need to watch the movie some more so I can get her personality down.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Ok, I'll keep looking for the other bombs.''
Then Noel found the other three bombs
After that he gave two bombs to Zelenal and he threw
them into the RDA's line, he wanted to grab the last one
but......

''I can't reach it! My arms don't fit!''
Noel tried it from a different angle, but he couldn't reach
for it
''Damn!''
''Zelenal! Get over here!''

ShadowMainZERO

I ran over to his location and saw the timer, five seconds. "Run!" as we did so I heard, then saw, something that terrified me. "<Mommy! Mommy! Look at that!>" a little Na'vi child and then his mother ran up to the bombs location. I turned to try to warn them but before I could say anything the bomb went up. I dived to the ground to try to avoid the shrapnel but a chunk of wood caught my leg. I was really screwed.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel also saw it happening and saw Zelenal
going to the ground about what happened
Noel runned to him while bullets whistled all around
Grabbed Zelenal and said
''We can't help them anymore! We need to help the others!''
''Come-on! And keep your head low!''

Eywayä Kelku

Lì'uka emerged from Hometree holding the hands of two young Na'vi children, 'Awkx and Äie. Noel appeared from out of the forest, talking on his radio. Spotting her, he said,
"Lì'uka! Is everyone out? Are you ok?"
"Srane, I am fine. And yes, most are out. A few don't believe us, but they surely will now." she replied, guesturing to the bullets that were flying around. Just then, a tap on the arm from Äie interupted her.
"Who is the uniltìranyu?" she asked.
"He is a friend." Lì'uka replied. "He will help us get over this."
Suddenly, a string of stray bullets emerged from the forest, making a beeline towards the group. Noel dived to the ground, pulling Lì'uka and the kids down with him. Her heart was beating fast, and the kids looked terrifyed. She realised that they had never seen the skypeople's weapons before.
"It's ok, we're safe now," she comforted.
"Stay low." Noel warned. "I'm going to find Zelenal," then dissapeared.
"Come on, Äie, 'Awkx, lets get going. We'll be fine now."
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Niwantaw

"SH*T" one of the marines shouted as the charges went off among then
"okay this is not going well Shoot to kill. i repeat shoot to kill!" the peterson shouted
the fire switched from the inaccurate blasting away to more precise bursts from the surviving marines
"and the next one to die is going to get my foot up his ass so lets do this"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Zelenal! I got an idea!''
''Are there any Talioang around here?''
''Maybe we can lure one to the marines.''
''Then the marines will be occupied and we
can safely retreat with the rest!''

Niwantaw

several of the marines had reached the tipani hometree and were planting more charges
"quickly command wants this space cleared yesterday"
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

The situation was going from bad to worse. I looked out a hole to see the RDA placing more charges, "Damn it! they are placing more charges! We need to find Yunaiya and get the Na'vi out of here and fast!" Noel helped me out of the hometree and to Yunaiya, "<We have lost. The hometree is going to fall and second and we need to leave now!>"

MEANWHILE BACK AT HELL'S GATE...

Grace stormed into the control room, "Parker! What the hell are you doing! Authorizing the attack on the Timpani hometree! We are almost at war with the Omaticayans! We don't need another tribe after us!"

OoC: I seriously need to watch the movie so I can get Grace's personality.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel saw Lì'uka and told her again to get
out of there.
''I have an idea to get them away. Go now!''
And Noel took a spear and went into the forest
After a minute or 2 he had found a Talioang and  made some
hostile movements at it and ket his spear high in an
hostile way, hoping that the Talioang would chase him
The Talioang came after him and Noel runned towards
the RDA soldiers
''I just hope this works!''
And just before he got to the soldiers he jumped into a tree
Some soldiers heard something coming from that direction
Then when it came out of the woods they saw it was a Talioang
and started shooting at it, making the Talioang attacking them
and not Noel
The Talioang went wild on them, killing or crushing most of them
and some of them retreated

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: A) Tawtute Akawng has control of the soldiers and B) they still planted the charges so hometree is still screwed.

Without Noel's support I collapsed onto the ground since that big hunk of wood sticking out of it made it so I couldn't put pressure on it.

Niwantaw

"what the hell are you on about?" Selfridge asked her
"You damn well know what i'm on about you corporate ba****d"
Edric walked into the room with several body guards
"i'm sorry Dr. Augistine but we must ask you to leave" he said threatenly  
"we have just had reports that a patrol has been attacked and we must ask all civilians apart from Selfridge to leave, Quaritch's orders"

in the battle field
"GET THAT AT WEAPON FIRING PRIVATE!!" peterson shouted watching his force disintegrate around him
"STOP RUNNING YOU COWARDS!!" he ran over to the private with the AT gun "give it here" he snatched it out of the privates hands and brought it to bear on the sturmbeast. he fired. Twice. the first round blew a leg off and the second detonated it's skull. he threw aside the AT gun and climbed onto the corpse. he looked around. everyone else was dead or dying. But the charges were set and would go off in a matter of seconds.
"F*CK YOU SAVAGES" he screamed at them firing away. every burst was another naa'vi dead or wounded.
then a arrow hit him, and then another....
"i done my best the charges will detonate" were the last thoughts through his mind.
and the moment his body hit the floor the charges went off
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: I was first thinking of Noel having tsaheylu with the Talioang, but then I found it a bit creepy

After Noel jumped out of the tree and runned towards Zelenal
grabbed him and walked him out of there.
Then the charges went off
They go blown to the ground by the blast wave of the bomb
As Noel got up and helped Zelenal his knees, he saw Hometree coming
down, but luckily not into their direction
Noel got down on his knees with his face towards the sky and screaming out loud,
out of sorrow and out of pain he had, not just physical, but also mental
Then he looked around him at the Na'vi that also saw Hometree coming down and
were crying, just like Noel, out of pain.
Then he looked down at Zelenal, his leg needed treatment, but they both were too
long in the link-pod, if they went on, they would probably set a record time
''Guess I have to take you around now.'' he said trying to make him feel better, but it
didn't work, even for Noel, they pain was too deep
''You get out of the link-pod, I'll make sure the Avatars are safe.''
''Just make sure you kick the colonel's *** for me!''