Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eywayä Kelku

Just after Lì'uka had reunited Äie and 'Awkx with their parents, more flask-bang skypeople bombs went off, enveloping Hometree in a cloud of grey smoke. There were shouts of confusion from the members of the tribe, and then they heard it. A deep moaning groan, from indide the great tree itsself. The tribe scattered as splinters of wood and huge branches rained down. Then, with one final gread crash, Hometree fell, and lay in its final resting place.
Lì'uka felt an emptyness within her; a pain as the great tree drew its final breaths. She dropped to her knees, and hid her face in her hands. The skypeople had done this. Lì'uka felt, not only distrust, but a hatred for the skypeople. All except two; Noel and Zelenal. She hoped, with a hope that was almost as deep as her hatred, that tgey had no part in this.
A few stray tears leaked down her cheaks, then, as though a dam had burst, they were followed by a torrent more. And Lì'uka was quite content to stay like that, curled up on the forest floor, crying for her Hometree.
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Today is my last school day for 2 weeks! And 5 may is my birthday, then I can watch Avatar!!!! I might post something about my birthday in the RP

While Noel was walking with Zelenal on his
back finding a good place to hide, he saw
Lì'uka and Yunaiya
''Lì'uka! Yunaiya! Is there a safe place around here?''
''I need to get Zelenal and me safe before we pass-out.''
Noel quickly looked around, but everything had become
a big plain with a huge tree on its side in the middle
''We can't stay here, the RDA is moving to this place.''
''They wouldn't just attack us for no reason.''
Then Noel saw a place to hide
''I have found a place to hide, I must go now.''

''Kìyevame ma Lì'uka ulte Yunaiya. Eywa ngahu.''
''Goodbye Lì'uka and Yunaiya. May Eywa be with you.

Noel runned off into the distance with Zelenal on his back
towards the forest, going around the RDA
He had hidden Zelenal in a gap and covered some leaves over him
''That should do the trick.''
''Now a hiding spot for myself.''
As Noel was searching for a place to hide himself, he noticed he
couldn't stay any longer in the link-pod
''Found one!''
When he got in the hiding spot he fell asleep and woke up in his
normal body again
He got out the link-pod with sweat all over his face

<Are you alright? You almost got yourself killed out there!> said Grace

''I am just fine, I just need some sleep. Is Zelenal already out of the link-pod?''

<He is still in it, go get some sleep, I'll tell him to talk to you when he gets out.'' said Grace

''Ok then, I'm going to my bed, I'll tell him tomorrow.''

And Noel walked out of the link-room and towards his room.
''Finally some sleep......''
Noel asleep right away when he lay down on his bed
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Emtokay went to the Liuka and Yunaiya and siad
<what will we do now?, weve lost our home, and some of our brothers and sisters>
<The skypeople will pay for this>
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

When I got out of the link pod I just sat there before slamming my fist on the side of the  link pod, "Damn it!" I heard Dr.Augistine's voice, "You tried your best and I'm sure you save several lives." I sighed, "If I find out who did this I will tear him limb from limb." My voice was calm with barely any signs of anger. "I know who ordered it, and it wasn't Parker. He had no idea it happened," Grace informed me. "Who?"

"A marine under Quaritch. I don't know his name though. We can't touch him at this moment. He said that the Na'vi attacked a patrol," I really wanted to break something. Preferably every bone in that guys body. I had other concerns at this moment though, "Do you know of any place where the Timpani could stay? They took down their hometree." Apparently Noel didn't tell her, "What?!" I told her about what happened. She didn't know of a place where they could stay but would work on finding one as well as getting us transferred to a mobile link station so he couldn't mess with us. Afteer that I walked back to my room and collapsed on my bed.

My sleep was filled with nightmares.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eywayä Kelku

Lì'uka looked up as Noel approached. Zelenal and Yunaiya were there too. Noel said that the kypeople were closing in, and that they couldn't stay. Then he left with Zelenal to find a place to stay whilst they disconnected.
Emtokay arrived, and said
<"What will we do now? We've lost our home, and some of our brithers and sisters. The skypeople will pay for this">
<"Srane, they will,"> Lì'uka replied, wiping a tear from her cheak, and getting up off the ground. <"But, we have more pressing matters. With Kelutral gone, where shall we live? Maybe another tribe would give us home, but if not? What then?">
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya comforted Lì'uka. "<There is one thing we can do. We must pray to Eywa at the Tree of Souls. Eywa will give us hope. Emtokay, go and make sure that Mother is allright.>" she said. Then she thought to herself...I can only hope that Zelenal and Noel return. Of course....there is something about Zelenal that I See.

Emtokay

<Srane Yunaiya i can do that for you>
Emtokay went off to where he seen Sanume last,
He found her there on the ground but she was still alive, it appeared as if she had a brocken leg and couldnt walk
<Ive got you Sanume>
Emtokay helped her up and went back to Yunaiya
<Yunaiya i have your mother but she is badly wounded in her leg>

Niawve Mokri

"<Mother! You will be allright. Once we get to the Tree of Souls, Eywa will heal you. I promise.>" Yunaiya said.

"<Daughter..I have faith in you. I do know that Eywa provides. But if I do return to Eywa, you will have to be the new Tsahik.>" Sanume said.

Yunaiya nodded. "<I know, Mother. But your time has not come..not yet. We will get you to the Tree of Souls so that you can heal.>"

Niwantaw

back at hells gate
"sir aerial reconnaissance shows that the operation was a success however it looks like the entire team was killed carrying it out"
"damn victor was useful, and peterson was a good soldier"
"anyway get the scientists there ASAP i want to know what that strange unobtainum is"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

The next morning

Noel woke up easily, didn't had a good night either.
As he went to the link-pod he said to
Grace that was next to him
''I just hope be won't be banned from the Tribe.''

<''The chanches are huge that you will be banned.
That's why I left you something at the old Hometree,
I have Trudy let drop a package, which come in handy.''>
Grace said with a smile on her face

''Thanks Grace.''

As they woke up in their Avatar Noel went to the place where
he had hide Zelenal's Avatar, as he got their he heard Zelenal

''Stay here, I'm getting the package that Trudy dropped.''

Noel went to the old Hometree seeing the package was a few hundred
meters away from it. As he got to the package he took out a backpack
for him and Zelenal and a small medpack, their where some weapons in it
but he didn't took those yet. Then he got back at Zelenal.

''I'm going to take that chunck of wood out of your leg. Hold still.''

When Noel took the wood of Zelenal's leg he screamed of pain. Then Noel
patched the wound up and got helped him up

''Let's find the others.''

When they walked passed the crate Noel had put down Zelenal and took the M-30 out
Zelenal looked at him and he said
''What?.... Just in case. You saw what happened yesterday!''

ShadowMainZERO

I didn't scream really. It was more of a yelp. i'm mean, it hurt like hell but I could think of more painful things. When I saw him pull out that gun I wanted to shoot him with it. "Dive me that!" I took the gun out of his hands and, making sure the safety was on, threw it to the side. "Their hometree was just destroyed by the RDA! Do you really think that use coming at them with a gun would go over well?!" When we got to Yunaiya and the others I asked about the casualties. Once Yunaiya and the others told us about them I said, "<Your mother will be fine. I have never heard of someone dieing from a broken leg. Just make sure you stay off it as much as possible."

I eventually found a nice sized branch and, after carefully snapping the ends off and shaving it with my knife, I turned it into a makeshift crutch for myself. I also made two for Sanume and anyone else that needed them.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Remember Zelenal, that you now have a backpack

''I don't like using a gun and I don't like voilence either,
it creates more problems then it solves.''
''But everyone seems to fight these days.''
When Noel and Zelenal got to the others Zelenal had made
some crutches and he gave one of the backpack to Zelenal
Noel looked around to the other Na'vi members, most of them
were very angry of what happened
''Why would somebody do something like this, for just some
rock........
...that's worth millions''
''I know it's alot of money, but I wouldn't destroy someones
house for it, especcialy when its sacred to them!''
''A few days....... A few days from now I will stay a day at Hell's Gate to find more about the person who did this.''
''But now we need to help the others first getting to their new home.''
Noel went off helping the others, then he saw Lì'uka and went to her

''Kaltxì ma Lì'uka, ngaru lu fpom srak?''
''Hello Lì'uka, how are you?''

''In a few days, I will find the person who did this. But first we must  help you and the rest of your tribe.''

After a few hours Noel went to Zelenal
''Are you still OK? Its only midday now.''

Emtokay

Emtokay said to Yunaiya
<We must get to the tree of souls for your mothers sake, we may be running out of time>

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: OME! It's just a closed fracture! people don't usually die from them!

Emtokay

OOC: but the closed fracture may have ruptured blood vessels and there could be internal bleeding that we dont know of

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: I said "very unlikely" not ""impossible". Honestly, if she has internal bleeding then she is dead. It would take at least two to four days to get to the Tree of Souls and that's being generous. She would die before the first day is over.

Emtokay

Ooc: that also depends on the severity of the bleeding and hence why i said we best get going

Niwantaw

OoC: settles it.

"sir! satelight imagery shows that most of the tribe survived the attack! if we leave them they might regroup and threaten any operations we have in that area!"
"what have we got in the area?" Edric asked
"not much there is a squad returning from a raid but they are low on fuel and ammo, they could not kill many before they are forced to return"
"that's price's squad isn't it?"
"yes sir"
"Order them to perform a flyby and attempt to snipe the leaders of the tribe, that will keep them running"
"Right away sir"

not far from where the tipani tribe
"sarge we just got orders to snipe the leaders of a tribe which is fleeing this way"
"good i could use the target practice"
price loaded his sniper rifle
"lets do this then go home"

the sampson flew over the tribe
as it started to head away price fired and hit Sanume full in the face
"YEAH! popped her head like a watermelon!" Price shoted
"i got the tsahìk but i can''t see the leader, but we beeter get back or we'll run out of fuel"

Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Sanume dropped to the ground whiel Emtokay was standing next to her
He didnt know why until he heard a bang, then turned instantly yelling
"SANUME!!!!!!"

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: NARM!!!

I was  doing the best I could to help the Na'vi when I saw Samune fall before I heard the bang I knew it had been a sniper. When the bang came Noel and I immediately hit the dirt in order to try and avoid more fire. "Damn it! A sniper! But where?" I rolled onto my back and saw a Sampson flying away. "Those bastards! I swear I shall make them pay for this."

i slowly walked over to Yunaiya who was cradling herself next to Samune's corpse. "<I'm so sorry. I never should have came here. Your tribe was perfectly at peace until then. Maybe it would be best if we left,>" I turned to Noel and said, "Noel, get your stuff together. We are heading out." I didn't really want to leave but this seemed like the beast thing we could do for them.