Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Yea, I'm coming.''
While walked over Zelenal said something out loud
''Wait... I remember something, its my birthday today!''
''One the greatest ever, RDA comes, Hometree down,
the Tsahìk has been assinated.''
''Best freakin' birthday ever.'' said Noel sarcasticly
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niawve Mokri

"Mother no!!!" Yunaiya knelt next to her with sorrow. "Please! No!" Yunaiya knelt her head to the ground and through her tears she silently prayed to Eywa for comfort.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: ... Remember that talk we had about Strange Lands?

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

As Zelenal and Noel moving on with the Na'vi
it was getting late
"Zelenal, we might have an hour before we to
get out of our Avatar, two tops."
"We need to find a shelter."

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Passing time while waiting for Niawve to post something worthwhile.

"No. We will stay in these bodies as long as we have too. Besides, it's not like we will die if we stay in longer," I was getting sick of him.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya hid her face crying.

Niawve Mokri

OOC: forgive me. i didn't even see that.. I shall now edit my last post!

Yunaiya was not sure if she could continue to have faith

Eywayä Kelku

"Yes, we should go to the Tree of Souls," Lì'uka agreed with Emtokay. And that's when it all started going wrong.
A mechanical Ikran of the skypeople fkew overhead, but Lì'uka thought nothing of it; they did that all the time. It was not until Tsahik dropped to the ground and the bang was heard that she reslised something was up.
Yunaiya dropped to the ground next to her Mother. The Spirit Leader was not breathing. She was dead.
Lì'uka was filled with sorrow and anger all over again. She knelt down beside Yunaiya and atempted to comfort her.
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

"I guess you have a point there Zelenal."
And they kept on moving

Emtokay

Emtokay comforted Yunaiya and said
"we must leave for the Tree of Souls at once, where it is safer"
He helped Yunaiya up and turned to two other Na'vi
"Bring the body, we will give a burial at the Tree Of Souls"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eywayä Kelku

Emtokay asked Lì'uka to help carry Tsahik's body to the tree of sould, where they could give her a proper ceremony.
For a few moments, Lì'uka just stared at the limp body. She didn't think dhe could do it. I don't want to touch a dead person... she thought Come on! She was your spirit leader, you owe her this! she chided herself.
Gritting her teeth, Lì'uka made her way over to Tsahik, and pick her half up, carefully holding the body under it's armpits.
"Someone needs to hold her feet; she is too heavy for me to carry alone." Lì'uka explained, speaking barely above a whisper.
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel heard Lì'uka asking for help and he went over to her.

''She is too heavy for me to carry alone.'' Lì'uka said

''Let me help you, at least something I can do after the
humans attacked your tribe, you have all the right to think
that I am a bad guy or that you don't trust, but I am not a
bad guy and I am here to help you and your tribe.''
''Lets make a stretcher.'' and Noel quickly made an stretcher
and tested it.
''That should do it.''
Noel and Lì'uka slowly put Sanume on the hammock and Noel
started to drag the stretcher with him with Sanume on it.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Guys, need I remind you that we are waiting for Niawve? Also, why not use those hammock like things that they dragged Grace's avatar in the movie?

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Just use stretcher-like but we still are waiting for Niawve. Here's what she said in an email: "Okay. I'll get there when I have the chance. Dont do ANYTHING without me."

Niawve Mokri

OOC: Hey guys, sorry about the wait. I've been busy. Also, I did not approve of the idea of having Tsahik be killed in the first place. So, can we please edit that please?

Yunaiya looked for Zelenal and Noel.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Well, we were still in the clearing but okay.

Zelenal and Noel were walking towards a RDA outpost. The current situation was very good and Zelenal thought it best that they left.

Zelenal was lagging behind Noel thanks to the leg wound when he heard rustling coming from behind him. Instinctively he pulled out his knife and faced the location where the noise originated. He probably wouldn't last long against anything but he wasn't going to go down without a fight.

To his surprise he saw a familiar, and highly unexpected, face showed itself. "<Yunaiya! What are you doing here?! You should be back with your people,>" he reprimanded her.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya said. <My people are at the Tree of Souls and so is my mother. They are allright. I was making sure that you and Noel were allright. If anything ever happened to you in particular, I'd never forgive myself.>

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: I'm going to say that it has been a couple of hours since they left and that the Timpani are on thier way to the Tree of Souls and not already there.

Her last statement was... interesting to say the least. I motioned for Noel to follow us when he turned around to see who I was talking to. "<So, what do you mean that you would never forgive yourself if something happened to me?>"

Niawve Mokri

OOC: Okay.

Yunaiya sighed. "<Zelenal, I said that because...well,..>..." She paused a moment and then she finally said in English. "I see you."

ShadowMainZERO

Well this was... interesting. "<Yunaiya...>" this wasn't going to be fun, "<I like you. You're a nice girl and all but... I'm not... I don't like you like that. We can still be friends but nothing more.>" Oh, I wasn't looking forward to her response.