Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niawve Mokri

"<Oh...I see>" Yunaiya said. "<I understand.>" It was taking her a while to sink his words through, but she didn't show it in her face. "<Well, come. My people are waiting.>" Banshees came to the scene just in time to take Yunaiya, Zelenal and Noel to the tree of souls where Tsahik Sanume and the rest of the Tipani were waiting. At the same time Yunaiya was glad that Zelenal did care about her...but not in a certain way. She and the others landed at the tree of souls where Eywa can answer prayers.

Niwantaw

"Get those Avatar drivers and bring them to me, I want to have a 'friendly' chat with them" Edric said nastily
"Yes SIR!" The marine answered
"Dismissed"
The marine saluted and left.

"Times up"

Thirty minutes later a squad of marines burst into the link chamber in hells gate.
"You can't come in here" Grace said angrily.
"You are going to get out of our way while we carry out our orders or we will subdue you" The sergeant said
"I don't ca..." Grace started but the sergeant smacked her round the head with the butt of his rifle knocking her to the floor and moved on. He reached the link chamber Noel was in and terminated the link.

At the Tree of Souls Noel's avatar dropped to the floor.

As Noel woke he didn't even have time to speak before the butt of the rifle knocked him unconscious. The sergeant moved on.

He terminated Zelenal's link but as the pod opened a malicious smile came to the sergeants face.

Almost in the same way as Noel's avatar zelenal's slumped to the floor

"You little bag of traitorous sh*t how I hate you for helping those savages kill my brother" He said angrily and smashed his rifle into Zelenal over and over again. Seriously injuring him.

The squad grabbed the two unconscious avatar drivers and took them away. Zelenal leaving a trail of blood behind him.
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Noel and I where at the Tree of Souls, helping the Tipani get set up. "Well, that should just about do it," I said as i finished doing what little I could. "Hey Noel, who's things on your end?" he started to walk my way but before he could answer he dropped to the ground. "Oh you've got to be kiddin-" I fell down too.

When I woke up I was greeted by a rifle butt to the face. Well, at least I figured out who called the attack on the Tipani. Now normally I would have gotted up and handed him his ass on a plate made of the other marines' asses but thanks to my extended time in the link pod my mind was sluggish and I had the reflexes of a dead sloth. So I got hit. Again and again and again. It was rather painful. Thankfully the last hit knocked me out and relieved me of it.

I awoke in a cell. I turned my head, as painful as that was, and saw Noel still knocked out against the other wall. That guy sleeps too much. My breathing was very ragged and inhaling completely was very painful. I tried to sit up but that didn't really work out very well. I could tell several things from my current position: my left arm was broken, I had a cracked or broken rib; maybe two, and I was probably bleeding internally. My life was just lovely...

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Steve walked towards the prison cells. Still unsure whether he could really do it. What his sergeant had done... Was brutal. And now Steve realised he was on the wrong side. So it's time to change.

He walked into the area outside the cells with his suppressed pistol drawn and without a pause he shot dead the two guards on duty. He ran over to the cell and opened the door to the cell.

"Wake up Noel" he said while walking over to Zelenal
"I'm getting you two out of here" he picked up Zelenal and started walking out of the cell with Noel following.
"Take this" he said handing Noel his pistol
"Head for the Sampson pads I have a Sampson waiting for us" he said hurrying  down the corridors to the Sampson. The had just reached the airlock when the alarm went off.
"Sh*t we need to hurry" Steve said ramming on a Exo pack and putting one on Zelenal.
"Ready?" he asked
"GO!" he opened the door and sprinted towards the Sampson.

They reached it without injury but as Steve placed Zelenal in the back and then went to climb into the front a bullet smacked into the side of his chest.
"ARRG!" he shouted tumbling into the cockpit. A few seconds later he started it up and the Sampson lifted into the air and sped away. Heading in the direction of the Tree of souls and site 42.

They were just short of the Tree of Souls when Steve landed the Sampson and climbed out. He fell to the floor almost immediately.
"This is the end for me..." He said gasping for air.
"The Na'vi should come and investigate and they might be able to save Zelenal but" He coughed once, twice and then the light faded from his eyes.
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya was shocked. She tried to wake Zelenal and Noel up. "<No! Please, no!>", she said. Yunaiya, then felt the anger swell within her. "<People! Come! We battle! Zelenal and Noel need us!>" At the same time she thought to herself in english, I will except that Zelenal does not return my feelings for him. But that does not mean that I will not deny the things I feel for him.

Emtokay

Emtokay came flying back to where everyone was, he ran up to Yunaiya,
<Yunaiya, there is something I saw just out in the forest that you should come have a look at>
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Umm... Does no one care that Zelenal is dieing?

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

OOC: the only person who knows that he is dying is away for the week
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Emtokay on July 06, 2010, 12:48:53 AM
Emtokay came flying back to where everyone was, he ran up to Yunaiya,
<Yunaiya, there is something I saw just out in the forest that you should come have a look at>

OOC: Don't worry. I care. And I will do something about that.

"<I know, Emtokay. I felt Eywa speaking to me. We need to bring Zelenal to the Tree of Souls. The only way to save him is if he is transfered to his dreamwalker body permanantly. I can't lose him like I lost my father. If Noel is with him too, make sure he is allright also. Zelenal,...he must not die most of all.>"

OOC: we are going to skip to the part where they carry Zelenal's body to the tree and Noel is with them(don't wanna leave him out)

Yunaiya told Zelenal, "<This is the only way to save you. Trust me.>"

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Goodie! Now it's my turn. Dropping drama bomb in 3... 2... 1...

"<I- I know... and I do,>" I said weakly.

The Tipani took the necessary positions and the ceremony began. The Na'vi began to chant and pray to Eywa as the vines connected to them and both of Zelenal's body began to glow. Samune halted the process when she felt it was finished. Yunaiya rushed to Zelenal's broken human body. "Yunaiya," his voice was even weaker, "I just want you to know... I... see... you..." The fire left his eyes as his breathing came to a stop.

OoC: My powers of description failed horrendously here...

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya's heart was full. Zelenal had finally confessed his true feelings for her. But now was not the time to celebrate. Now was the time to see if Zelenal's spirit was transferred to his avatar. "<Mother, did it work?>" Yunaiya asked with desperation.

"<Yunaiya....his wounds were too great. He is with Eywa now.>"

Yunaiya could not believe her ears. "<No...No, this cannot be!>" She felt her eyes fill up with tears as she gently caressed Zelenal's cheek after removing his Exo pack. She then went over to Zelenal's dreamwalker body and whispered through her tears, "Zelenal...if you can still here me,.....I always have been able to See you. I have always known you had a strong heart....and no fear. Please....do not leave me. I love you."

With that, Yunaiya slowly bent down and kissed him.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPP

As Noel was standing aside while the ceremony was going on. After
it ended he heard Sanume say:
Quote from: Niawve Mokri on July 07, 2010, 07:05:34 PM
"<His wounds were too great. He is with Eywa now.>"
Noel was silent for a few moments, he didn't expect it, he
would never thought Zelenal would die.

''I...I...I... don't know what to say.... Is this really happening?....''
''No...no...no... this can't be happening. Oh sh*t what are we going to do!?''
''The RDA probably wants me dead and I can't link with my Avatar.''
''Why does all the bad stuff all have to happen at the same time!!!!''
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niawve Mokri

"Noel, there is still hope. We can still have you transfered to your...how you say 'avatar'." Yunaiya said. "And I don't think Zelenal is gone forever. Eywa provides..." she looked to the lifeless avatar body "...I know she does."

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Uniltìranyu''

''Uniltìranyu means Avatar. And yea, we can give
the body transfer a shot. It should work.... I hope.''

''Oh and uniltìrantokx means Avatar body.''

Niawve Mokri

OOC: Irayo.

"Okay. Good. Once you have transfered, you won't have to worry about the tawtute." She turned to the hunters. "<Go find the Noel's avatar body!>" The hunters obeyed and it didn't take long to find the body. In order to make room, the other hunters lifted both of Zelenal's bodies out of the vines and placed Noel's body down. Yunaiya made sure that Zelenal's bodies were kept in a safe place so that the don't rot.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Hmmm, do you have a manual for this?''
''Do I just need to lay down or something....''

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya said, "Just lay down--wait. I feel a presence....tawtute."

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Okay....''
''....Huh? I don't feel or see any danger.''

Niwantaw

"Go Go Go Go!" The sergeant shouted as the Sampson landed. The troops jumped out and started running towards the Na'vi. Weapons firing indiscriminately.
At least a dozen Sampsons landed and between them there was over a hundred troops. Overhead a score of Scorpion gunships streaked in towards the Tree Of Souls.

"Target locked in, ground troops keep the Na'vi occupied"
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

"There is danger. I can feel it. Follow the warriors. They will take you to a safe location". Yunaiya stood up and told everyone "<We must leave! Danger approuches! Grab the avatars! Get Mother to safety! The tawtute are approaching!>" The warriors did what they were told and they picked up both Noel's and Zelenal's avatar body to safety. Sanume was accompanied by her bodyguards. Yunaiya quickly grabbed Zelenal's human body and she made sure that her people were to survive.