Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Ignoring her "And you?".

Zelenal heard Noel yell for help, in Na'vi no less. "It was just one viper wolf..." Zelenal facepalmed. "_Please excuse me. I need to go help my... Partner,_" he had an idea.  "_Want to meet him?_"

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

OOC: lol yea I'm ingoring the "and you" part too.

Yunaiya nodded. "<All right.>" She told her direhorse to stay put and followed Zelenal.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: It was from your post... Just edit your post and delete it.

It didn't take long for them to reach Noel, "One viper wolf chases you and not only do you kill it but you also get stuck? You're pathetic." He turned to Yunaiya, "<I can't jump the ravine without that,>" he pointed to Noel, "<happening to me. Your Dire Horse should make it just fine though.>"

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eywayä Kelku

Lì'uka wandered through the village of the Tipani tribe. Everyone seemed tense, and she could not blame them, for the skypeople were lurking, and had already captured animals, and caused pain to brother tribes.
   She set off in a run, tail stiff, into the forest. The atmosphere in the village was too uncomfortable. At least the forest seemed relaxed. After a while, Lì'uka slowed to a jog, then to a walk. She could hear voices up ahead, speaking in Na'vi. One sounded native; a tribe member. The other spoke the language with a funny accent. A skyperson!
Lì'uka hesitated, unsure as whether to go on. Skypeople were not to be trusted. She had told that to the young Na'vi many times. Yet, she was curious, so she crept on, staying hidden among the trees.
She could recognise words now; snatches of conversation:
"It was just....viperwolf...<please excuse....partner....meet him?>" Said one voice, the skyperson in his fake Na'vi body, she thought.
"<All right.>" said the other, and Lì'uka recognised it to be Yunaiya, the daughter of Tsahik and Olo'eytukan of her tribe. What was she doing, conversing with a skyperson?
Lì'uka stepped forward lightly, but fallen leaves crunched under her foot.

((Edit: Thanks. Fixed.))
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: "It was just a viper wolf" was said in English. Check my post again.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 04, 2010, 04:13:45 PM
OoC: It was from your post... Just edit your post and delete it.

It didn't take long for them to reach Noel, "One viper wolf chases you and not only do you kill it but you also get stuck? You're pathetic." He turned to Yunaiya, "<I can't jump the ravine without that,>" he pointed to Noel, "<happening to me. Your Dire Horse should make it just fine though.>"

Yunaiya nodded. "<If she does make it through, that is a good thing.>"

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 04, 2010, 07:39:54 PM"<If she does make it through, that is a good thing.>"

OoC: ... What. Since you didn't do it yourself...

Yunaiya mounted her dire horse and easily jumped the ravine. She helped Noel up and returned with him.

"<Yunaiya. This is> Noel. Noel, <Yunaiya,>" Zelenal went through introductions.

Niawve Mokri

OOC: WHAT THE--?!

Yunaiya shook Noel's hand. "Please to meet you. And in case you are wondering, yes I can speak English. Grace has taught my people your words."

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Well, my idea of introducing Grace to your clan just went out the window. I figured out how to use <>!

Zelenal was surprised,"<Well, you aren't a spy. If you were then you wouldn't have said that you understand englishm>" He continued to speak in Na'vi for her convinience.

Emtokay

Emtokay was wandering around the place when he spotted Yunaiya talking to a Na'vi hes not familiar with
He went over to see what was going on
"<hello yunaiya who is this you are talking to?>"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Exactly Zelenal saved me! :P

<Thank you for saving me Yunaiya!>
<I will not forget it!>
<I thought that I was lost back there!>
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: We are Avatars. Not humans. Irayo for giving me something else to touch upon in my RP 'school'.

Emtokay

Eywayä Kelku

Thankfully, the pair didn't appear to notice her. Lì'uka stepped back a bit, then shimmied up a nearby tree to get a better view. Yunaiya and the uniltìranyu had rescued the partner, also an uniltìranyu, and called Noel, she gathered. A third person arrived on the scene, another Na'vi. It was Emtokay.  He seemed completely unfazed that there was two skypeople there. Lì'uka, on the other hand, still had no trust whatsoever in the aliens-from-the-sky, so remained hidden.

Niawve Mokri

"<Oh, hello Emtokay. This is Zelenal and his friend Noel. I believe that we can trust them.>" Yunaiya said to her after passing a small glance at Zelenal.

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal saw Yunaiya glance at him out of his periphial(sp) vision but pretended not to noticed. He also interally winced at her calling Noel his friend, 'I have a feeling that I will be seeing this guy a lot. Might as well be friendly.' He spoke to Emtokay, "<Hello. Are you well?>"

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya noticed Lì'uka. "<Lì'uka! Come! There are people you must meet.>"

Emtokay

<why yes Zelenal is it?>
<i am well thank you for asking>
<come we must go with Yunaiya>

Txantslusam Skxawng

<What's the hurry?>
<I still need to get some air and you are already going.>
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eywayä Kelku

Yunaiya beckoned Lì'uka over, noticing her in the tree. She came down from the tree and went and stood by Yunaiya and Emtokay, making no move to greet the skypeople. Her tail flicked tensely.