Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

"Firing" The voice cracked over the comm. The ground troops kept pursuing the Na'vi as they fled while The Scorpions and Sampsons fired their missiles at the tree of souls.

Edric watched from the cockpit of the Dragon gunship that was flying overhead.
"Fly round to cut off the Na'vi as they flee, we finish this now."
"Yes Sir!"
"we will drop off the AMP suits then watch from above, there is no need to risk ourselves when a handful of AMP suits can quite happily kill them off, now hurry I need to get to their former home and make sure the scientists are doing their job..."
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: I will notified you all now that I'm going to bed in 45 minutes

''Okay Yunaiya.'' while he looked up
And Noel followed the warriors who would lead them to a safe
location, away from the Tree of Souls.
While they were running Noel talked to himself.
''Why does everything have to go like this, all the bad stuff.''
''When will there be good things!''
And he had the answer in his head, thinking.
Never. Not without the RDA, they ruin everything.
Missiles were flying all over the place
''Oh sh*t!!''
And Noel started running faster and faster.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niawve Mokri

Hundreds of warriors began shooting arrows at the flying machines. Others were throwing spears. Sanume's bodyguards managed to quickly get her to a safe area.

"<Yunaiya!>" Sanume called for her daughter.

Yunaiya was too busy keeping Zelenal's avatar body protected in a small cave where he can hardly be seen, but protected. While protecting Zelenal, Yunaiya fired arrows at flying machines.

Niwantaw

"AMP suits away"
The AMP suits dropped from the Dragon gunship just in front of the Na'vi. Trapping them.

"Come get some." The voice boomed out from the speakers of the lead AMP suit.

Meanwhile overhead the Scorpions strafed the Na'vi as they fled and the Dragon gunship unleashed a deverstating volley of rockets before turning away and leaving.

The ground troops were closing the noose when one of them spotted Yunaiya a little way off from the others.
"Heh heh I wonder if I will get a bonus if I can take one of them alive..." He chuckled and crept up to above the cave and then silently dropped down onto her back. His knife held at her throat.
"Now now my pretty, you ain't gonna be a naughty girl and make me hurt you" He said knowing that she could not do anything.
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya hissed at the human as she struggled to free herself. "<Let my people go!>"

ShadowMainZERO

'Man, my head hurts,' I thought as I finally regained consciousness. I looked around the place I was in, a cave I guess, as my eyes adjusted. "Man, where the hell am I?" My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness I was in. Yep, it was a cave. My eyes froze on Yunaiya though. Specifically the soldier who was somehow restraining her.

I silently got up and pulled out my knife as I got behind them. I grabbed the arm that was holding his knife and pulled him off. "What the hell?!" he said before I threw him against the cave wall and pinned him against it with my left arm as my right held the dagger to his throat. "All right now, talk! Who called this attack?"

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

"Who do you think?" the soldier said, blood trickling from his mouth.
He spat and pulled his sidearm from its holster
"Good night blue balled freak" he said smiling and pulled the trigger
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

"Zelenal!" Yunaiya said.

Yunaiya knew that Eywa would answer her prayers. But now was not the time to celebrate. The tawtute who originally had her pinned to the ground was about to shoot Zelenal. She prayed that she wouldn't lose him..not again.

Emtokay

Emtokay heard Yunaiya and ran into the cave where he saw a tawtute with a weapon.

He ran in and hit the tawtute with his bow knocking him to the ground.

<It's not safe here Yunaiya, we need to go now, for your's and Zelenals safety>
And the three of them continued out of the cave before the tawtute could get back up
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Emtokay on July 11, 2010, 05:54:31 AM
Emtokay heard Yunaiya and ran into the cave where he saw a tawtute with a weapon.

He ran in and hit the tawtute with his bow knocking him to the ground.

<It's not safe here Yunaiya, we need to go now, for your's and Zelenals safety>
And the three of them continued out of the cave before the tawtute could get back up

Yunaiya nodded as she took Zelenal's hand and the followed Emtokay out of the cave. Yunaiya's banshee, Kasha came to the scene. After Yunaiya bonded with her and got on her back, she pulled Zelenal on top. "Hang on to me." Then, along with Emtokay, they flew to find a safer location.

Tsahik Sanume managed to safely climb abord a banshee and flew back to that same location. Once there, her eyes were filled with tears. One of the most sacred places of her people was destroyed.

Explosion after explosion, soon the sacred tree was no more. Luckily, the Na'vi people survived. But even then, Eywa herself is filled with sorrow.

Niwantaw

OoC: remember that the tipani hometree is destroyed and that the area it was in is now filled with RDA scientists
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Also, Zelenal hasn't flown a ikran let alone bond with one. Multiple times you noted that they used them to travel yet that would have been impossible.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

OOC: I edited that and said that Yunaiya and Zelenal are on the same ikran.

Eywayä Kelku

((This has moved along! If I'm honest, I completely forgot about this RP, so  if I make a couple of mistakes to do with the plot, forgive me! :) ))

The Tree of Souls. Lì'uka felt as though she could sit under it for ever. That was not going to happen though;  she could hearTawtute mechanical banshees getting closer to the Tree. Yunaiya was quick to act. She told everyone to follow the warriors, that they were going to a safe place. Lì'uka ran along side Noel, in his human form. She could have run faster, but his presence was...nice.

As they got further away, the explosions became harder to hear. Lì'uka knew that the Tree of Souls was gone now. This time, she didn't cry as she had when Kelutrel had fallen; it was as if she had used all her tears up. She felt sad, but more angry than before. She wished Muiä was there. She knew the Ikran wasn't far, and that she may be needed soon.
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Niwantaw

OoC:

"Our work here is done" the marine in charge of the assault said. looking at the charred remains of the tree of souls. He spat.
"The Na'vi are savages, see how they can't stop us? now lets go."
The marines boarded the sampsons again. Laughing and cheering at the destruction they have caused.
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Once at the location, the Na'vi were glad they survived, but at the same time were filled with great sorrow. Each of the Tipani comforted each other and their children and infants.

Tsahik Sanume was in anguish after the destruction. First Hometree, now the Tree of Souls. As long as her daughter was safe, she has a little happiness..but only a little.

Yunaiya knelt to the ground and hid her face in her hands sobbing. Her mother and people may have survived, and Zelenal and Noel too, but that still doesn't change anything about the destruction of the Tree of Souls

ShadowMainZERO

I wasn't crying. I wasn't even angry really. I was completely and utterly stoic. Now, don't get me wrong. If I got my hands on the guy who ordered that attack I would torture him before killing him. Very slowly. You wouldn't be able to tell that by looking at me though. I just stood there in the field. Most of the Na'vi weren't crying either. It was just silence for the most part. I've heard of a literature device called a Despair Even Horizon. We had officially crossed that.

This situation was hopeless. I mean, I'm not one to give up but the Tipani's hometree was destroyed and the Tree of Souls was decimated. It was to be expected, really. We had bows and swords and our opponents had guns and rockets. It's not like we live in soome kind og game or movie where something would happen during our hour of greatest need to help us win the day. There's also no magic reset button that can fix all of this. Honestly, I kind of wished that the transferal ceremony hadn't work and that I was dead.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I need to be alone for a while. I picked a random direction and started walked until I reached a lake. I chose to simply sit at the edge of it with my arms wrapped around my legs and my chin resting on my knees. I stared at my reflection and the occasional fish that swam by as I thought about everything.

Niawve Mokri

Tsahik Sanume walked over to her daughter and comforted her. "<Yunaiya,..Eywa does provide. You must believe me when I tell you this.>"

"<I know, Mother,>" Yunaiya said. "<Which is why I know why Zelenal had to live. I know why Eywa was able to send him back to us. It is because he is the First Voice.>"

Txantslusam Skxawng

After Noel calmed down from all that running he asked
the Na'vi warriors that took their Avatar, if it is undamaged
The Avatar hasn't got a scratch.
''Phfffeeew, I almost thought.....'' Noel didn't finished his sentence
and continued with
''Now, the others, lets find them.''
After a short time they found the others, Noel saw the Tsahìk standing
next to Yunaiya, he could see her talking, but he didn't hear what so he
said
''Yunaiya, is everyone alright?''
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth