Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (RP)

Started by Niawve Mokri, April 01, 2010, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya nodded. "Yes, everyone is allright. And so is Zelenal. Zelenal is alive. And I know why. Eywa brought him back to us because he is the First Voice. The Niawve Mokri. He has the power to call upon Eywa to use her power and save us all from the tawtute."

Tsahik Sanume nodded. "Once a generation, the Niawve Mokri walks among us. It is very rare for a dreamwalker to be the First Voice. Zelenal is only but the second."

"I have to let him know," Yunaiya said. "Noel, there are still ways for you to be transferred. Mother will know what to do." With that, Yunaiya stood up and walked to where Zelenal was at.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on August 02, 2010, 06:29:05 PM
Yunaiya nodded. "Yes, everyone is allright. And so is Zelenal. Zelenal is alive. And I know why. Eywa brought him back to us because he is the First Voice. The Niawve Mokri. He has the power to call upon Eywa to use her power and save us all from the tawtute."

Tsahik Sanume nodded. "Once a generation, the Niawve Mokri walks among us. It is very rare for a dreamwalker to be the First Voice. Zelenal is only but the second."
"Yea, I know. Grace talked about it once to me, some person named Ryder was the first Niawe Mokri."

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on August 02, 2010, 06:29:05 PM"Noel, there are still ways for you to be transferred. Mother will know what to do."
"Okay..... Ma Tsahìk Sanume, do I need to lay down again like before?"
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niawve Mokri

Tsahik Sanume nodded. "You speak of Ableryder. Yes Ableryder was the the Niawve Mokri before Zelenal. Srane, you need to lay down."

Txantslusam Skxawng

As Noel lay down, the ceremony for the body transfer began
A few moments later Noel woke up in his Avatar.
As he got up, he first saw his blue feet then his blue arms
and then he knew it had worked.

''You know... that Eywa is pretty nice.'' he said smiling.
''I am going to sit over here and rest a little bit, it has been
a long dreadful day.''
As Noel sat down and closed his eyes he said to himself
''Just 5 minutes.....zzZzzzZzzZZzzz....''

After 10 minutes Noel woke up
''Huhh... what.. Oh...''
As he slowly woke up he opened his eye and looked, then
he just sat there, waiting for something to happen.

Emtokay

Emtokay walked over to Noel.
"Since Eywa has allowed this to happen, I can teach you how to be taronyu, Eywa trusts you, that means I should too"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eywayä Kelku

Lì'uka watched nervously as Noel underwent the permanent transfer. She didn't think aything would go wrong, but with Nature, you could never tell. She breathed a sigh of relief as sat up. It had worked.
She approched the new Na'vi, the same time as Emtokay, and over heard hi telling Noel that he would teach him to be taronyu.
"<Would you like to ride an Ikran? I can teach you?>" she asked Noel, then realising that he might have a problem with Na'vi, in English "You would like to Ikran ride?", stumbling over the  foreign words.

((Would this be right? : Oel tsun ngati sänume.))
Look at the *stars* look how they shine for you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on August 04, 2010, 07:30:56 AM
Emtokay walked over to Noel.
"Since Eywa has allowed this to happen, I can teach you how to be taronyu, Eywa trusts you, that means I should too"
Noel only had one thought going through his mind.
A Na'vi hunter offers to teach me?!.

And Noel replied.
''Yes, I would be honored that you will teach me to become a taronyu.
Irayo, ma tsmukan.''

Quote from: Eywayä Kelku on August 04, 2010, 02:04:10 PM
"<Would you like to ride an Ikran? I can teach you?>" she asked Noel, then realising that he might have a problem with Na'vi, in English "You would like to Ikran ride?", stumbling over the  foreign words.
''I would also be honored Lì'uka, but first I must become taronyu. When my teacher says that I am ready, I will come to you.
Irayo ma Lì'uka.''

Noel was very honored for all this, a opportunity like this wasn't given that often to an outsider who just had a body transfer.

Emtokay

"Noel, we will wait until tomorrow to being your training, now is the time for rest and our prayers to Eywa. I will come for you"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

"I understand."
As Noel went to find a place to sleep, he was thinking
Still something good happened this dreadfull day.
And after that thought he found a place to rest and slowly but surely fell asleep.

Niawve Mokri

Tsahik Sanume was relieved that the transfer was a sucess. Now that Noel was full Na'vi, he could no longer be afraid to fight along with the Tipani. Her only wish is for Zelenal, the First Voice to believe in himself and his power. If her daughter Sees the power within him and if she loves him, then Sanume knows that things will be allright at the end.