Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 26, 2010, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txuraeyktan

" the whole words part of it..."
Beto stares blanklessly confused as you can get
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

ShadowMainZERO

'Well, at least he could never give away vital information,' Zelenal facepalmed internally. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter."

Some time latter...

Zelenal and Beto broke through the tree lines to see the outpost.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

*tian is sitting in a control room drinking a mug of tea while watching a bank of moniters*
"finaly they have got here"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

*acting dummly*
"look look a pritty building! pritty colors!!, well it better have something good-
i didn't walk that long with this guy for nothing..."

Niwantaw

*tian facepalms*
"is that guy realy that retarded i mean its a grey building with grey walls and well grey everything"
*finishes his tea*
"well i better go out and meet them"
*leaves the control room heading for the entrance*
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal ignored him and walked up to the door. It was locked so he sighed, teleported inside, and opened the door. Tian greated them. "So, now all we have to do is wait for Jack and Samothius."

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

"First thing first though"
"first DON'T go through any of the locked doors inside the base and lets get out of the airlock eh?"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

" who are they again?"
*Beto is staring at Tian*
"ddaaammmnnn i thought i was tall"
*he looks at all the computer monotors

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal facepalmed and whispered to Tian, "Why do we have him with us again?" Once the door was sealed and it was safe Zelenal removed his exopack. Being thankful to finally have that thing off.

Niwantaw

"well i did shoot him but then you had to heal him and bring him along"
"anyway i'll shoe you where everything is but seriously don't go looking behind the locked doors because i will be shot if anyone finds out i have brought you here and if you go into one of those rooms well lets just say i will be shot many times"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

Beto is stairing out of some window
"hey umm zelenal is it me or does it look like there is a lot of na

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal blinked, "I have high-level security clearance and besides, the RDA left us behind. No will know." Before Zelenal could satsfy(sp) his curiosity he heard Beto speak. He looked out the window, "That's not good. There are too many of them so either we wait for Jack and pray they don't kill us or I teleport us  out of here. Decide quickly."

Txuraeyktan

"... or we could try to kill 'em. looks like about 25 of 'em. but if not lets wait"
Beto stares at zelenal for an awnser

OoC: be back on in 15 mins

Txuraeyktan

"Sweet big guns, can I try?"
He watches in amazment as the big guns shoot
"wont be as fun as shooting ol' heartless but whatever"

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Plot time!

"Maybe they aren't here to kill us. I'll go talk to them. No matter what happens don't leave the outpost. That's an order," Zelenal put on his exopack and teleported out side. Before he could get a word out they attacked. Zelenal's barrier held but they started to shoot the windows; they were going to break. Zelenal expanded the barrier when ever necessarry to protect the outpost but his energy was failing.

A black aurora enveloped Zelenal as the onslaught continued and before long a spear broke through his barrier and hit his stomach. The black aurora intensified as Zelenal pulled out the spear; the wound healing instantly. He looked at the Na'vi who stopped attacking; his eyes were blood red. He began to laugh maniacly as the Na'vi attacked; their spears bouncing harmlesly off of his barrier. Zelenal floated up into the sky and the Na'vi stopped once again. A black sphere apeared in his hand and he launched it at them. The resulting explosion desentigrated 23 of them.

The remaining three ran but Zelenal, having a wiked smile on his face, dissapeared. As soon as he did one of the three Na'vi fell to the ground in peices. Zelenal appeared infront of another and placed his hand on the Na'vi's chest. He screamed in agony as he disentagrated. The last shot an arrow at him but he stopped it in midair and shot it back at the Na'vi killing him.

Niwantaw

"okay... that was kind of unexpected"
*tian walks over to the window and pushes a button on the side*
*shutters cover the cracks in the glass*
"that should make sure that the windows don't vent out air and now i suppose i better go check on zelenal"
*grabs a mug of tea then leaves*
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Yeya Swizaw ( Samothius isnt online today, so I kinda will 'control him', like, Then Samothius followed Jack ( if that is alright with you guys )

''We are not going fast enough!''
''We should be faster, but how?''
Then he heard a river and ran to it and Samothius
followed him
''Lets build a small boat!''
After 10 minutes they had build a small boat and
went on the river and after 1,5 hours they got at
Hell's Gate
''Get into the Sampson, I'll fly again!''
After taking off and flying towards the outpost they
got their in 30 minutes
Jack started hovering and talking on the radio
''This is Sampson-21 to all units.''
''This is Sampson-21 to all units.''
''Is the LZ safe?...''
''I repeat to all units... Is the LZ safe?''

OoC: And am I the only one here with good grammar?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

The Sampson was nearby when Zelenal looked over at Tian and Beto with that spin chilling smile on his face. He brought one finger up to his mouth, "Shh." He collapsed on the ground.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Jack didnt heard anything over the radio and repeated the message
''Sampson-21 to all units....''
''Is the LZ safe?''
''Damn! Answer me! Is the LZ safe, please....
''Is anyone alive down there?!''
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Blackbird who was working with the RDA came across what apeared to be the sight of what looked to be a firefight between the RDA and Na'vi, he heard the message over his coms and became curious, he pulled out his radio and replied to the message

"Sampson 2-1 this is Na'vi Operative Blackbird what just happened here?"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing