Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 26, 2010, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan-907-

OoC:I'm just going to say that I find this all very, very confusing, there seems to be two different stories going on, which is no way to properly run a thread. If two groups sepparate, you set up another thread, not keep going in the same thread. Now, I also see that one part of the thread has been suspended for the time being, probably a result of poor planning with the thread setup. I'm not trying to sound snarky but this thread has fallen to crap, if you need to shut out interactions, I think you ought to take a step back and rethink this whole thing. Just my opion, though, no need to take heed, I'm no admin. If you go to Invissionfree and get a site started, preferably one more effective than this place. No offense.

Niwantaw

well to be perfectly honest
A) I like it how it is
B) if you are going to be like that at least have the commen decentcy to put it in the OoC thread
C) most of us are RP noobs anyway
(apart from a couple)
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: I have considered setting up a ZetaBoard (they absoarbed IF) site but I am unsure. I had to suspend interactions because of member inactivity, not poor planning.

Multiple stories can be run in the same thread. I have seen it done before. That was the whole purpose of the clans/teams and putting that you are in a team in your sig.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 18, 2010, 04:52:22 PM
"You moron! I had a friken barrier up! The arrow would have been stoped!" Zelenal shouted as he drew his dagger. He then teleported behind the Na'vi and put his dagger to it's throat. "<Who are you and why did you attack us?>" he whispered into it's ear after putting his arm around the Na'vi to restrain it.

Yunaiya hissed. "<You...you destroy my people....you destroy us, we destroy you. However...I never intended to hurt you in particular.>"

ShadowMainZERO

"W-what?!" that came as a shock to him. Although an explanation would have to wait for later. Tian was probably dieing from either blood loss or the neuro-toxin. "<My friends and I did nothing to hurt your people unless they attacked us and left us with no other choice. If that is the case then I am sorry. If I release you will you promise to not kill us?>" he asked.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

"zelenal loving you getting on with the natives but even though it is a more sane scale with me being shot by the arrow rather than a human it's still bloody painful, or at least it was but now i can't realy feel anything..... and that is a randomly blue...."
tian fell into unconsiousness
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 25, 2010, 04:45:34 PM
"W-what?!" that came as a shock to him. Although an explanation would have to wait for later. Tian was probably dieing from either blood loss or the neuro-toxin. "<My friends and I did nothing to hurt your people unless they attacked us and left us with no other choice. If that is the case then I am sorry. If I release you will you promise to not kill us?>" he asked.

"<I promise.>" Yunaiya said.

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal still didn't trust her but then he felt a familiar energy, "Giatso, watch her." A shaolin monk descended from the tree tops with his twin hooks drawn. "Use this. It will counter act the poison," he handed Zelenal a syringe. He grabbed it and teleported over to Tian. "Time freeze!" at his command time froze as he removed the arrow, healed the wound to the best of his abilities, and injected the serum before unfreezing time.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya put her bow away to show that she meant it when she said that she would keep her promise

Niwantaw

with the neuro-toxin conteracted by the serum tian regained consiousness
"i think i may lie here for a hour, or two because i feel like death warmed up.... And i need a red shirt" he said weakly
"if i have to move then your going to have to help me, a lot" tian looked around "and who's that monk?"
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

"That monk is Master Giatso. He trained me before I came here," Zelenal said before he walked back to the Na'vi. "<Alright, now I need to decide what we are going to do with you. Do you come from the Blue Flute Clan?>"

OoC: Giatso is my partner. Check Zelenal's character sheet.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya shook her head. "<No. I am from the Tipani clan.>"

ShadowMainZERO

"Giatso, take Tian back to Hell's Gate," I whispered to my friend. He just nodded his head and left to do so. "<Well then. I guess you should know that the Sky People are returning in one month. You should return to your people and warn them.>"

OoC: It would be nice if FTA could come along. Btw, what team did you join?

Niwantaw

"ugh"
tian got to his feet with Giatso's help
"well zelenal are you and your new friend coming along too?"
"and sorry Giatso for bing so bloody heavy"
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Yunaiya nodded. "<You are welcome to come.>" She said.

OOC: What team did I join?

ShadowMainZERO

"It is no problem. Any friend of Zelenal's is a friend of mine," he said.

Zelenal thought for a moment. "Giatso," he stopped, "get Tian patched up then get in a jeep and come to my location. Stop about a mile away though and make the rest on foot." Zelenal turned to the Na'vi, "<Alright, let's go!>"

Niawve Mokri

"<Come!>" Yunaiya said as she led Zelenal to hometree.

Niwantaw

tian and Giatso had nearly made it back to hells gate when they heard something moving in the jungle ahead of them
"be ready" tian said to Giatso "because i can't fight"
there was a moment of silence
then a palulukan burst out in front of them
"holy sh*t" tian shouted..

the palulukan stood there, then knelt down.
"no... it isn't you were miles from here." tian limped over and climbed onto the palulukan's back and formed a tsaheylu with it.
<It is you Fkewa Ioang> tian shouted with delight

"we have better transport than a jeep now come on lets get back to hells gate"
the resumed their journy back to hells gate moving much faster now
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

"Wow, I am impressed," Giatso said as they headed back to Hell's Gate.

Zelenal flew so he could keep up with the Na'vi, "<We were never properly introduced. My name's> Zelenal Tagamashu.>"

Niawve Mokri

"My name is Yunaiya." She said.