Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 26, 2010, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

Giatso paused to licate Zelenal, "South by south-east. They are moving quickly."

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

tian was just about to leave when
"crap! be back in a min hang on"
he sprinted off into the base

5 minuets later...
"forgot to grab a radio.... anyway lets go now"
they rode off heading in the direction Giatso had indicated

25 mins after that

tian heard jack over the radio
"depends do you have any sugar i forgot to grab some"
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Ooc: sorry if this post seems a bit long. been working on my book all day, and i'm still having after effects of it.

{oh yeah, that saying is very soothing. thats something id expect a killer to say before slits youre throat.}
(he did not voise his worries, though. causiouslly, he approched the the base of the tree, noticing that a small crowd gathered behind him. he had his helmet on so he would appear intimmidating when he would arrive, but now he took it off so the tsahik could see him. The older Na'vi's eyes flashed in surprize as she saw he could breath the air without dieing and that he was a child, but she did not confirm it. slowly she came to stand in front of him)
{oh c***, i'm dead.} (he thought)
(the tsahik circled him, inspecting him and his armor. then he came to stand before him again, face newtral)
"What is your full name, sky person?" (she asked in english)
"um...Duma Vadamee, mam."
(she studied him foe a min. before continuing) "Eywa has fortold you're arrival, young one. We are not sure why you have been seen by our goddess, but you have, and therefor you are important to her cause."
(he quickly glanced back at Blackbird before nervouslly looking back up at the older woman.) "Wha-what do you plan to do with me?"
(this is when Jake desided to intervine. Duma hadn't even noticed the guy before he spok out loud)
"that depends on wheither you're on our side or not." (he came forward to stand next to Mo'at)
(he quickly held his gloved hands in defence) "I'm definatlly on your side, man!" (he was not sure he said it out of truth or so he wouldnt get bashed by the Na'vi)
(jakes face relaxed) "this is good. we have allready desided that you will stay with us, but not in human form."
"once you are in a dreamwalker body", (the tsahik continued), "you will learn our ways. walk and do as we do."
(Duma heard some unhappy grumbles behind him)
"my daughter will teach you, and..." (she paused to look at black bird before finishing) "Blackbird will watch over you as well, assisting if he wishes." (she turned to jake and nodded before turning bact to him)
"Learn well...Duma Vadamee. we will see if Eywa's choise was indeed the right one."
(she turned around, indicating the conversation was over.  Duma quickly made sure that it was alright to depart before he speed walked over to Blackbird and Neytiri. Blackbird looked happy that he was allowed back into the clan so quickly)
"holy f***ing s***, i just about had a heart attack!" (he bent over and exhaled explosivlly)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txantslusam Skxawng

''I have to dissapoint you Tian,
but I have some salt?'' He said while laughing
''But do you still need some help
or maybe I give you a ride?''
''I'm still 20 minutes away from Hell'sGate
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

"sorry allready heading away from there" tian said back
"how about you get me some sugar and i'll tell you where to find us, or cake. some cake would be good"

OoC: i just read back and... have i gone more than a little odd?
OoC2: might just be me but mo'at and jake seem pretty out of character...... it just doesn't sound like them..
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 25, 2010, 09:36:15 PM
"<Well, Yunaiya, I hope they believe us,>" Zelenal said as he kept flying. "<I must know. Why did you not want to hurt me?>"

"<The reason why I did not want to hurt you is because...well, I can't really explain. No matter, I'm sure my people will believe you.>" Yunaiya said.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: This is the problems with pre-established characters. Very few people can get their personalities right. Also, new laptop!

Zelenal wasn't quite sure what to make of that. Nevertheless he kept following her. It wasn't long until they reached the tribe's hometree.

"Zelenal is going to be with several Na'vi. Make sure you tell Jack to not get within their site while in the Sampson," Giatso said to Tian.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

OoC: arrg! no not yellow MY EYES!
"who said i was going to tell him to go in the right direction?"
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: It's gold not yellow. See? There is a slight difference.

"What do you mean? Why would you give your comrades false information?" Giatso asked.

Emtokay

Blackbird said to Duma
"I felt the same way Duma, but being acepted back into the clan after exile seems like a gift from Eywa herself"
"So do you have an Avatar?"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: I'm going to say this now, the RDA took all Avatars with them that didn't belong to one of those staying behind.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Guess I better find some sugar then! Sampson-20 out.''

''Are you really going to find some sugar, sir?''

''Yes, we don't have anything do, so lets find some sugar!
''Get on the doorgun! We are heading for Hell's Gate.''

''Yes, sir!''

Niwantaw

"i'm going to tell him the wrong way because otherwise he'll get himself killed"
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

(He pondered this for this a moment)
"I thought i did...but jack said something about 'no avatars left onpandora' or something like that. he said some guy named tian could turn me into Na'vi, but i don't know if its permanent or not." (he looked at Neytiri) "You remember that right?"
(she nodded)
"Yeah. so, all we have to do is find this Tian, {wasn't it that Na'vi guy who couldn't tell if he was human or Na'vi?}, ask him if he can do it, and we are all set...i think, unless i'm missing something."

OoC:
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 27, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
OoC2: might just be me but mo'at and jake seem pretty out of character...... it just doesn't sound like them..

well you tri doing Mo'at and Jake! (not literally, but you know what i mean) its hard enough tring to think like Neytiri, much less Mo'at or Jake.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txantslusam Skxawng

Back at Hell's Gate

Now Jack had landed the Sampson and said
''Thomas... Let us find some sugar, no wait!
I got a better idea!''

15 minutes later

Their were walking into the part of Hell's Gate
that wasn't destroy or taken back by nature...
...the cafeteria
''You like coffee?''

''No sugar or milk, sir.''

''That's the way you drink coffee!''

As they drink their coffee Jack took his radio and
called for Tian
''This is Cpt MacThurman calling to Sgt Darkblade.''
''I repeat, this is Cpt MacThurman calling to Sgt Darkblade.''
''I have some sugar and found something else... coffee....''
''But you are more of a tea-person, am I right?''

Niwantaw

"Yeah i am a tea person"
"right head to these coordinates long 603411 lat - 620112"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

''Ok, I land one click away from that position.''
''That will be the new LZ, so that when you found them,
you will be able to get to us!''
SSLLUURRP
''Cpt MacThurman out.''
Jack finished his coffee and sat in the cockpit

''Is their going to be some action, sir?''

''Nope, we will be at the LZ, one click away from the original LZ,
because that one is probably a hot LZ!''

Jack started the SA-2 Samson and flew to the new LZ, once he
got there he said
''This is Cpt MacThurman calling to Sgt Darkblade.''
''I repeat, this is Cpt MacThurman calling to Sgt Darkblade.''
''I have made it to the new LZ.''
''I repeat, I am at the new LZ, over.''
''I'm in position.''

ShadowMainZERO

"So, where is he? When compared to our location," Giatso asked.

OoC: You left Samothius. Also, could you really not think of anything your characters could do besides following us? Like, laying traps for the RDA when they arrive at Hell's Gate? I mean, seriously... There will come a time when every tean splits up and wont get together for who knows how long.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Meanwhile in the Sampson
''Everything is looking good here, Sampson-20 out.''
''Thomas, I'm to take 5, can you stay guard?''

''Yes sir!

After 5 minutes he woke up
He slowly looked around and then back in the Sampson
''Thomas??..... Thomas.... where are you??''
''Damn.''
''Guess I better go look for him.''
Jack got out of the Sampson and started searching for Thomas

Niwantaw

OoC:
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 14, 2010, 11:22:30 PM
<The RDA are returning. In force.>
tian looked at the sky
<they will be here in a little over a month>
THEY'RE COMING!!

"he'll be a few miles north at an old camp, should't be anything to hurt himself with in there"
Only mostly AWOL.