how do you get started

Started by Omatikaya'itan, January 28, 2010, 04:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omatikaya'itan

hello im new and would like to get started in the role play as a na'vi how would i do that can anybody help me

Nume fpi sänume

Find and read the rules for the RP, follow them closely.

Omatikaya'itan

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Col Quaritch

I been playing table top Star Wars since it came out in 86 and after seeing the movie we brought a na'vi into the star wars universe so far pretty cool and we are even using the language as well, I even made one for city of heroes well as close as the costumes and such allow in that game. I'll post pics soon  ;D

Étienne

Quote from: Tiniwinatan on February 10, 2010, 01:23:00 PM
I been playing table top Star Wars since it came out in 86 and after seeing the movie we brought a na'vi into the star wars universe so far pretty cool and we are even using the language as well, I even made one for city of heroes well as close as the costumes and such allow in that game. I'll post pics soon  ;D

Quotewe brought a na'vi into the star wars universe

Quotea na'vi into the star wars universe

Ftxavanga unilyu atxen

im new sins yesterday overhere, and i can not find where you can give or get the karma

do somebody know that(ofcourse;) haha)

i will see
i see you ....Eywah ngahu...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ftxavanga unilyu atxen on September 20, 2010, 03:43:46 AM
im new sins yesterday overhere, and i can not find where you can give or get the karma

do somebody know that(ofcourse;) haha)

i will see
I see you already got 25+ post

To give karma, click on applaud, you can see it above their online/offline status

To check your own karma, who gave you karma and in which topic, should be in the 'profile' and in the summary 'who changed my karma'

P.S. This the RP section, if you have another question try looking in the beginners area or use the search function at the top right of the site
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF