Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hì'ia tuté

"Well... to be quite honest... I don't know if this is just me hoping and wishing, I'm not sure if the situation is too far gone at the moment, but I'm a trained diplomat..." Alex says in English, "I'm a lover not a fighter, not to say that I can't or won't fight if I have to, but if things can be solved without bloodshed... I'd prefer to go that route. I'm used to talking to stubborn, chauvinistic, misogynistic, arrogant male dictators and kings and warlords..." she continues then realizes Neyn'ite might not know the Na'vi translation of some of the words she used, "Sorry... um... chauvinistic is the belief that one group or gender of people are superior to others not of that group or gender, and misogynistic is the hatred of women in particular. I've had to sit down for Peace Talks with men who believed that women should be seen and not heard, and all we're good for is making babies. I figure if I can do that, I can sit down with somebody from the RDA and figure out a way to peaceably get them to leave Pandora without it resulting in all out warfare. If I fail, which has happened on occasion in my career, then they leave no choice but to go to war." Alex explained, "My philosophy, what I believe, is to be prepared for the worst outcome, but hope for the best. My hope is that I can smooth talk the RDA to leave Pandora without a fight, but if I fail to do so, we will be ready for a fight if it comes to it. So I guess to answer your question, we will prepare for war, but hope that it can be solved peaceably."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha walks into a clearing motioning for them to follow (OOC: I will be away for a few days, back early next week)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Nawmatskxe

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, school just started a week ago and I've been caught up in that. However I've caught myself back up and I'm gonna look for an entry point. Unless of course someone else has an idea for a spot for me to join in. :)
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!

Ean Hufwetulyu

Neyn'ite starts to laugh after listening to Alex's plan. Then she says, "Alex you are a strange uniltìrantokx. You want to fight without fist but with words. Yet you have talents of an powerful warrior. You are truly a interesting uniltìrantokx!" she continues laughing.
--------
Jenny and Janet follow Ka'apeha. 
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

hì'ia tuté

Alex laughs with her, "I've learned to embrace my strangeness." She says, "And I've always been quite talkative. I have a way with words, I've learned how to argue my viewpoint and persuade others to agree with me. The only time I really fail, is when the other group refuses to negotiate. Both groups have to be able to see the other group's point of view and be willing to compromise on some things. Talking fails when one group refuses to even acknowledge the other group's view point." Alex explains, "It's hard to open a dialogue when the other group is too stubborn to look at a situation from somebody else's point of view, which I fear the RDA might be too stubborn... I've heard what they call the Na'vi and it's not nice... Another thing that makes dialogue difficult is when one group thinks the other group to be inferior, or consider them less than human, or I guess in this case, less than a person... when they think of the other group as savage animals, rather than people. And believe me, we have had to deal with that sort of hatred on Earth."

Ean Hufwetulyu

Neyn'ite walks to Na'vin and wraps her arms around him then looks back at Alex. "Tsmuke I want to rise our 'eveng in peace like Sa'nu and Sempu did with me. Na'vin lose a great deal because of the tawtute. Alex, you and Matt have prove yourself to me. Let's go Na'vin." she says. He nods and walks away with her.  

hì'ia tuté

Alex smiles, then turns to Matt. "You might not realize, but winning her over, is a big success. She's very cautious with humans or Avatars." Alex says.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"I agree she does seem to be a real hard a**, and from the looks of her boyfriend. He is a major hard a**!!!" he jokes.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha spreads her arms wide, calling a direhorse with a click of her tounge, she pulls one leg up mounting her, making tashyelou, she closes her eyes as she feels the energy surge through her. Turning to Jenny and Jenny she calls two more. "These are Pa'li, the warriors use them to gather food". Now you try.

OOC: Hey Ney, I think there was an entry point mentioned somewhere for you in the last few posts
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

hì'ia tuté

"Once you get to know them, they're really nice... they've just seen a lot... more than anybody should and what they've seen has made them distrustful of humans, especially Avatars... They've been betrayed before, they're not going to sit around and let it happen again willingly. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. you know?" Alex says to Matt as she leads the way to Hometree,  following Neyn'ite and Na'vin.

Nawmatskxe

Neytorokx, sleeping in a nearby tree, hears voices from below. He turns and looks down to see an avatar and human walking together. They seemed to be following a couple of Na'vi, but they didn't seem to be tied up or show any other signs of being captives. Curious as he was, he decided to follow them, staying out of they're line of sight and making as little noise as possible... as if on a hunt.

OOC: Sorry if what I write here at the start sounds a bit bad... :-[ but like I said before, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this so I really don't have any idea of how to go about it.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: It's not bad at all  :D depending on where my own arc goes over the next few weeks I'll join your arc too

hì'ia tuté

Alex continues to follow Neyn'ite and Na'vin with Matt, when she thinks she hears something behind her. Alex turns her head, cocking her ears toward the faint sound, still walking. She furrows her eyebrows, not sure if she even really heard something, or if it was just a critter making noise in the bushes. She dismisses the noise and continues to walk when she thinks she hears something again. However she again brushes it off as a small animal making noise, and keeps walking, but now has a strange feeling like she's being watched.

Nawmatskxe

Neytorokx notices the avatar getting a little bit suspicious. He stops, waiting for her suspicions to die down before continuing. After doing this a few times, he decides it'd probably be best to trail them in the tree's then on foot, until.... halfway up a tree, the limp snaps plummeting him to ground below. He catches himself and lands upright and unharmed, however he's afraid of the noise he made giving away his position to the already suspicious avatar.

OOC: Irayo ma Ka'apeha, and sounds great!  :)

hì'ia tuté

Alex hears a loud popping sound, unsure if it was a gun shot or a branch breaking. She quickly nocks an arrow on her bow, pulling back on the bow string as she simultaneously spins around to look behind her. She keeps the tip of the arrow pointed slightly at an angle, toward the ground, looking around for the source of the sound.

"Oe omum nga tsatseng!" Alex says, still scanning the forest for the source of the sound.

Nawmatskxe

Just as he had hoped wouldn't happen, they found him. "She speaks Na'vi?", He thought, "but she is a Uniltìrantokx, they do not typically speak na'vi." With this thought his curiosity grew, this and the fact that they already knew he was there only drove him to finally confront them. He drew his knife, and began walking towards them.

hì'ia tuté

Alex suddenly sees a male Na'vi come out of hiding. She breathes a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't the RDA. She puts her arrow away, then stores her bow across her back. "Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan." She says with the proper hand gesture.

(OOC: Alex is dressed in traditional Na'vi clothes, with the exception of wearing a sports bra at the moment because she's large chested and she gets self conscious about modesty around other humans [meaning Matt]))

Nawmatskxe

Friend? Neytorokx knows better then to trust any avatar or human, after all, they did say in the beginning that they were friends... and look what they've done. Nevertheless he puts his knife away saying, "Oel ngati kameie, pelun nga fitsenge?", he asks. They were following two other na'vi, they were unbinded and calling him friend, as well as speaking in na'vi, he had all the reason to think that they were telling the truth when calling him a friend. So he lowered his guard a bit more, but still all the more curious to why they were here after having driven most of the RDA off.

OOC: I know, but the na'vi always seem to know. Whether it be little details like avatars having 5 fingers instead of 4, or maybe just the way they act. Also, sorry for any incorrect na'vi. I'm still a beginner and I'm using the learn na'vi app/the navilator (which is kind of outdated).

hì'ia tuté

"I am here to help fight the RDA, in whatever way I can. On Earth, I sit down with hostile leaders to do my best to talk of peace, to solve problems without war... I'm here to try and do the same on behalf of the Na'vi. I was sent here to bring the Na'vi demands to the RDA and find a way for them to leave Pandora without a fight. I don't know how successful I will be, but I want to try. If I fail, I am ready and willing to stand with the Na'vi and fight." Alex said in Na'vi.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Neyn'ite and Na'vin stop walking and turns around to see who Alex is talking to.

Matt extends hand out to Neytorokx, "Nice to meet my name is Matt."