Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Very well, Alex tell me how does your training go?"
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

hì'ia tuté

"Quite well. I have been building up my strength in my arms, especially my left arm. I'm naturally right handed so it is difficult to draw a bow back left handed. But with training hopefully I will be ambidexrious." Alex replies.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha smiles, she learns fast, she will make a great warrior
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

hì'ia tuté

Alex smiles at the compliment. "Irayo, ma Ka'apeha."

NaviFreedomFighter

Your're very welcome ma tmuske
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Sìltsan tsmuke," Ean says. "Olo'Eyktan Vanaman I have a request."
"Yes Olo'eyktan," Mary says.
"When you return to Hell's Gate. I want my 'ite and her mate to go with you."
"WHAT?!! WHY SEMPU!!!!!!!" Neyn'ite yells

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Where is Neyn'ite in this storyline?

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: She been walking around with Na'vin and the has played a lower role since i picked her up character.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on October 20, 2012, 10:41:01 AM
OOC: She been walking around with Na'vin and the has played a lower role since i picked her up character.

OOC: Ok, thanks, someone continue the other storyline please

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Sempu why are you sending me to the Tawtute base? Im the next Olo'eyktan and..."
"And that is why Im sending you and Na'vin there, you must learn about the ones that will live with us on Pandora."
"Sa'nu tell sempu i dont want to go."

hì'ia tuté

"There will be times in your life you must do that which you do not want to, ma 'ite," She said, "Your Sempu is not sending you to the enemy. As our guests here have proven, not all sky people lack the ability to See."

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Your sa'nu is right plus the vanaman is a wise person. she will help you as human's see so you will know why the evil tawtute attack the Na'vi." Ean states

hì'ia tuté

"Yeah... it's important to know your enemy... I can understand why the RDA is so desperate to stay here. They believe the little gray rock they dig out of the land here, is too valuable to abandon. They use the gray rock to give their machines power, and they also get money for selling it... However, just because I can understand their beliefs, to see their point of view, it doesn't mean that I agree with them." Alex added.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: isn't ka'apeha me? I might not post for a few weeks I have exams coming up

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ok guys, where is everybody?

hì'ia tuté

((OOC: sorry... School has been getting hectic... I'm working on designing a play for my college, which is a class I'm taking and it's getting to the point where the stress level is steadily increasing... The play we're doing is an original script of Zorro however this is what is called a 'devised play' meaning the script is in the process of being written & re-written while we are designing it and the actors are helping to write the script, and I think our director/playwright is loony... like... almost certifiable... but it's theatre... According to him, he does not decide what belongs in the play, he has to listen to the 'Spirits' of the play to tell him what belongs in the script and it is the 'Spirits' who dictate what will be... and our set has become alchemical with the sun, moon, stars, & other alchemical symbols painted on the floor... and we have to be very very careful about which symbols and the sequence of symbols so that we do not conjure negative energies or summon Demonic Spirits/the Devil which will curse the play and work against what we are creating.... these are paraphrased quotes from the director... he's originally from Cuba... one side of his family is Catholic and the other side is some sort of Native Magical Mystical voodoo or something... yeah... and props, which is what I am co-designing, keep changing, disappearing or new things being added to the list... and we have a budget of $300... and we have to make Beach Cruiser bicycles look like a 1923 Indian Big Chief with a side car, a 1941 Indian Military Model bike, & a 1967 HD Police Shovelhead... oh and we have three razor scooters that will also be standing in for 3 1970's Yamaha 350's in Red, White & Blue... Oh and I'm also Master Electrician too... okay... I'm done ranting... sorry.... lol))

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Well alright then...lol, where is Ean? He guides the story most of the time...

hì'ia tuté

((OOC: Not sure where he is... lol))

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: hì'ia tuté on November 08, 2012, 04:15:32 AM
((OOC: Not sure where he is... lol))

Ean wherever you are we need you back, lets get back into it

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: Sorry I have been working on an new energy paper so I can present to my college professor and some important people. Hopefully it will be accepted so and you will be hear about it soon.