Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ka`apeha what do you think about sending Neyn'ite and Na`vin to Hell's Gate? and I want your opinion to Alex. Ean asks.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

hì'ia tuté

"Like I said, I think it's a good idea." Alex said.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Why are we sending them to Hell's Gate, again?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: Neyn`ite and Na`vin

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

OOC: What about me? Someone sayin my name?

NotW#82

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ean, I meant why are we sending them to Hell's Gate? Na'vin good to see you here again  :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

OCC: so they can learn from the people there about human history.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ok, great.

Ka'apeha turns to Ean, Srane oel yawne we must send them to Hell's Gate so they can learn more about the sky people

Ean Hufwetulyu

Sa'nu Kehe!!! I don't trust sky people.

hì'ia tuté

"Not all of us are bad. A lot of us want to help. When the RDA first returned to Earth, Jake Sully sent a message back to Earth. He told everybody that the RDA was killing the Na'vi people and they destroyed the Omaticaya's hometree. He explained that destroying Hometree was as if an entire human town was destroyed. There are still humans who don't care, but there are a lot of us who do care. When I was preparing to leave, there were hundreds of thousands of people protesting outside of the RDA base of operations and protesting to our Leaders to do something about the RDA." Alex explained, "And it wasn't just in my country... there were people all over the Earth protesting... many different clans of Earth... they all want the same thing, for humans and Na'vi to live in Peace." she added.

NaviFreedomFighter

Srane Ean, I understand your fear of the sky people, they have hurt us many times before, but in order to protect ourselves, the clan and our 'ite, we must learn more of their ways even if it is risky. Ka'apeha soothes

hì'ia tuté

"If it would make you more comfortable, I can return to Hell's Gate in my human body and link up there. That way when I'm not here, I'll be there with you at Hell's Gate... just a lot shorter and not blue, but still me." Alex suggested, "You trust me, don't you?"

Ean Hufwetulyu

"So will we" Jenna and Jenny say in unison.

"Plus my dear, I will enjoy having a guess to chat with. Hell's Gate needs help fixing up so that we can live more harmonious with the planet." Mary says.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha places her hand on Ean's shoulder, See? She laughs at the suggestion, nodding Srane, I trust you, she says empathically, let us do this

Ean Hufwetulyu

"But sa`nu!" Neyn`ite whines.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha turns to her daughter, My daughter, for the sake of the People you must go

OOC: Having a bit of an emotional crisis as of late, so if I don't reply, it's because of that, but I will reply eventually

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Um guys, where is everyone?

hì'ia tuté

((OOC: sorry... Monday starts finals week for me so I've been busy with the last push to the end of the semester))

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ah, of course, it's finals time over there, good luck with them and I look forward to hearing from you guys soon  :)

Ean Hufwetulyu

ooc: sorry just got finished with finals and made an 90 on Physics with cal final