Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Roger ma`am. By the way,  I have guards posted around the area for security measures."
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

NaviFreedomFighter

She anxiously awaits his return
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Ean Hufwetulyu

Three hours pass and an operator in the tower says over the PA system, "Attention we have inbound unknowns. All fighter to your to stations and prepare for attack!!"

hì'ia tuté

Alex, having returned with the others 2 hours ago, was waiting outside when she eard the call from the tower operator. She looked up and saw all the Ikran coming towards Hell's Gate. Shequickly found a com device and got on the same line as the tower operator. "Stand Down you Idiot! That is my clan coming here in Peace? You weren't expecting them to show up on foot did you?!" Alex ordered, "They are the reason I came back to Hell's Gate."

Ean Hufwetulyu

"But ma'am, since  the director nor the general Vanaman are not here it is standard protocol to allow no one with in our perimeter."

hì'ia tuté

"General Vanaman met with me at hometree, she knows they are coming. She has approved itthis. You will not fire and you will allow them to land. Were you not given the order to prepare the Avatar bunk houses for visiters?" Alex ordered.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Ma'am I don't see any tiltrotors incoming and I am in charge here. So with all respect but out." the man states.

hì'ia tuté

Alex gets back on the com, "If you fire on them, you will be ruining everything we are here to achieve. The Na'vi are not our enemy. The RDA is our enemy. If you fire on the Na'vi I will personally come here in my Na'vi form and kick your ass. Maybe I'll bring my bow & arrows and shoot you." Alex threatened, "so I suggest you let those Na'vi land now!"

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Attention all hands stand by and ready weapons!" he orders.

hì'ia tuté

Alex runs up to the tower, making sure the door shuts behind her. She quickly pushes the guy away from the com system. Alex takes off the breathing mask and then pushed the button to broadcast outloud, "Ma tsmucan, ma tsmuke, this is Alex. Please come no further for the moment. We have a skxawgn among the sky people here. General Vanaman is not here yet, and the skxawgn will not allow you to land inside the gates." She says into the loud speaker, in Na'vi. "I will try to talk sense into the skxawgn."  She adds.

Alex turns to the man she pushed away. "Now pay attention, Skxawgn. I know for a fact General Vanaman radioed ahead of me and the others to prepare the Avatar bunk house for guests. I heard her give the order myself. And seeing as our Avatars are still at hometree and not here, who else on this planet would need use of the bunk houses that would be refered to as 'guests'?" Alex asked in a condecending tone, "Come on,  use those brian cells I know you got in that thick skull of your's."

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Well said Alex," Mary, Jenna, and Jenny walking into the tower.

"Director ma'am..."

"SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HAND OR I HAVE OUR FUTURE MATES DO IT FOR US!!!" Jenna yells.
"Do you know that your almost caused a war. What were you thinking?" Jenny questions.
"Ma`am I was..."
"Don't even try it. MP take him to the brig. You are under confinement until future notice. Guards get him out of my sight." Mary orders.
"Ma`am yes ma`am."
"Alex, Jenna, Jenny go say hello to our guests and your mates," Mary smiles. "ATTENTION ALL HAND STAND DOWN! REPEAT STAND DOWN!!!"   

hì'ia tuté

Alex gets back on the loud speaker and lets the Na'vi know it is safe to land inside the gates. She then puts her mask back on then quickly runs back down to the ground level just as the Ikrans are landing. "Ma tsumkan, ma tsumke, Welcome. I am sorry about that, the skxawgn has been dealt with and we are so glad you made it here safely." Alex greets in Na'vi, wondering how many of them will recognize her for who she is, in her petite 4'10" human body.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Alex it there a problem?" Ean questions.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: We need a subplot for Ka'apeha
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

hì'ia tuté

"No, no problem... I just didn't realize how tall the Na'vi really are... and how incredibly short I am in comparison," Alex says in Na'vi, as she smiles and laughs, "I'm used to being short, but around you all, I've gotten used to being of equal height... it's strange to suddenly go from being eye to eye and now eye to... eye to knee..." Alex admitted, "But like I said, no problem. Why don't I show you all where you'll be staying while you're here? It won't be what you are used to, but you've been kind enough to share your way of living with us, it will give us a chance to show you how humans live." Alex says as she leads the way to the Avatar bunk house.

"This place was built as a safe place for the Uniltìranokx to be when the humans are in their human bodies. This bunk house has not been used for a few months, but we cleaned it up for you... These are the beds... the place to sleep at night." Alex explained in Na'vi, gesturing to the beds, "and the doors over there lead to the bathrooms. Do you have any questions?" She asked, unsure if they are familiar with everything in the room, such as pillows, how to turn the lights on and off, or what a bathroom is.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"What will you teach ma `ite sì `itan? and while we are here what can you teach me Alex?" Ean questions.

hì'ia tuté

"Many things... like... maybe a game humans enjoy? It is called basketball. It is a game played with a ball and a hoop on a tall stick. There are two teams and the object of the game is to score the most points by throwing the ball into the hoop." Alex suggested, then explained the rules of the game, "does it sound interesting?"

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane. I would like to try it. What do we to play?"

hì'ia tuté

Alex leads the Na'vi to the basketball court. She then got a few Avatars to join so they could help & play. Alex picks up the basketball. "You have to dribble the ball when you move, like this." Alex dribbles the basketball a few times. She then explains the rules again. "The other dreamwalkers will help you. I would play too but I'm much too short in this form. At least with this court..."

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean starting dibbling the ball and shoots from the three point line and makes the shot. "Like that?"