Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: So, what's the subplot for Ka'apeha?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: you can explore Hell's Gate to see what happens next.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Remind me what is happening in Hell's Gate?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: we are there to have Neyn`ite and Na`vin to learn about human culture and meet the human forms for Jenny, Jenna, and Alex.

hì'ia tuté

"Srane, very good." Alex smiles. She then divides the Na'vi and Avatars into teams, making sure there are at least two or three Avatars on each team so it's an even split with the Na'vi. She then steps back and watches them play the game.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean sinks several shots. While Neyn'ite on the other team matches Ean shot for shot.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Sorry, i've kind of lost track of things, is Ka'apeha there too? Or did you want to write things from Na'vin's point of view?

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: Yes your there and I have been writing things from Na`vin POV.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ah ok thanks, yep I get it

Ka'apeha walks over to the area which is known as a basketball court and watches Ean and Alex play, head cocked in curiousity

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Ma Ka`apeha come play with us. The human game Basketball is real fun." Ean calls out waving her over.

NaviFreedomFighter

Although she is unsure at first, Ka'apeha walks over to the court, facing Ean she says Ngati Kamie, "What do I do?" to play this "game" she questions.

Ean Hufwetulyu

He explains the rules like Alex and shows her how to play. "Ok ma Ka'apeha understand how to play?"

NaviFreedomFighter

Srane, oel yawne, Oe ma alaksi OOC: Is this a subplot or part of the main plot?

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: Subplot.
"Siltsan ma yawne." Ean says.
Jenna and Jenny walk up watching the game. Another officer comes up to Jenny, "Director I have latest intel report about the movement of the RDA, and we just been informed from Earth that a Pro-RDA starship is enroute to Panadora. General Vanaman has order military preparations and wants you two explain everything to our guest ma`am."
"Do we have any idea how many Pro-RDA members are heading this way?" Jenna ask.
"No ma`am, but there will be a formal briefing about the situation in two days once we get our intel straighten out."
"Good.  Make preparations so that Ean, Ka`apeha, and his eveng can attend the briefing." Jenny orders.
"Aye aye, Director."
Ean passes the ball to Ka`apeha

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ok cool

Ka'apeha smiles at Ean and then stares at the ball in her hands for a moment, it is a foreign object. Then she remembers what Ean did and cautiously tosses it towards the hoop, and lets out a cry of happiness as the shot sinks in

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane ma Ka`apeha." Ean yells out.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha let's out a wild cry of pleasure ma ean did nga kamie that? Look le that!

Ean Hufwetulyu

The game ends Ean's team losing to Neyn`ite's team; then Jenny and Jenna walks over to clapping.  Jenny says, " That was a great game Ean, Ka`apeha I can say age will not slow down any Na`vi that is for sure, and Neyn`ite you were a beast on the court you rocked it girl."
"Irayo, but you will have praise later because her and her mate have gone off for be alone."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha is pleased with the victory, she smiles and follows Ean away from the court

hì'ia tuté

Alex smiles, "That was a great game. You all did really great." she praises, "Is there anything you've been curious about humans but haven't had the proper opportunity to ask about? I'd be happy to answer or show you."