Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

Stand there and watching Na`vin and Neyn`ite go off together. I could not hide the smile on my face; as i went off in search of my mate. And maybe Neyn`ite has found her mate.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I wanted to say something about his clan, how he had apparently been exiled from his own family; his friends, his home. but when I turned to reply to him, he was gone.

My brow furrowed, smile gone. "... ma Na'vin? Krrpe lu nga?"

I twisted my body completely. Srane, he was gone. "Kempe lu fìkem uvan, ma Na'vin? Oe tsun lu nìtxan 'feral', nìtengfya sawtute san."

Drawing my bow, I slowly turned, walking out further into the forest. "Oe fpìl 'feral' lu 'aw oe etrìp txampxì sawtute lì'u."

Something dropped on the ground behind me. I whipped around, but before I was even finished turning, before I had begun to poise my bow an inch, Na'vin was right in front of me.

He stepped back. At this, I was just a bit offended. I hope I didn't offend him, somehow.

"Ma Neyn'ite," he said. "Seeds, trees, animals, insects, water, leaves are all part of the web of life. Everything is alive and conscious and interconnected.... But there is something different about you."

"Different?" I said in English. I felt a bit more offended. "Lu futa kawng? Keteng mì kawng nìtengfya?

(is Na'vin speaking English or Na'vi???)
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 24, 2011, 10:30:02 PM
Stand there and watching Na`vin and Neyn`ite go off together. I could not hide the smile on my face; as i went off in search of my mate. And maybe Neyn`ite has found her mate.
Ka'apeha jumps up into a tree, and watches  Neyn`ite go off with Na'vin, she smiles also [/desc Ewaya oe Nìn over Ayfo oe Nìtam Krr po Tse'a poe muntxa. Na'vin Nìn pxel Txan tsamsiyu Si po Ne lu Si hu krr
Lu 'aw pongu, nìn pxel Neyn`ite Tse'a poe muntxa, Oe fpe' 'upxare, Ewaya Lu hu Mefo] Ka'apeha sees Ean from her tree, [/desc Po ha sevin] Ean [/desc Ean,Muntxa did nga Tse'a Ayoeng mune's 'ite? Po sevin, Oe fpìl Mefo ne lu muntxa Eo Ewaya some Peseng Mì krr]

]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha sees Ean from her tree, [/desc Po ha sevin]
Ean
[/desc Ean,Muntxa did nga Tse'a Ayoeng mune's 'ite? Po sevin, Oe fpìl Mefo ne lu muntxa Eo Ewaya some Peseng Mì krr]

Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc Ean
did nga Tse'a Ayoeng mune's 'ite? Po sevin, Oe fpìl Mefo ne lu muntxa Eo Ewaya some Peseng Mì krr]

Ean Hufwetulyu

Turning face to face with Ka`apeha, I pull her close to me a kiss her soft lips, before saying, "Ma Ka`apeha oe mllte. Poan lu hìno muntxa ayoengä `ite, txur tsamsiyu, ulte poan lu stxeli ne ayoeng zapxì ayoengä Nawm Sa`nok."

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I look into Neyn'ites eyes, I muster up the courage to speak from the heart.

"nga si oe lrr mì tìrey tìsraw krrpe ke'u lahe tsun."
I smile, retaking a step forward, I put my right hand gently around the right side of her face... My heart races.
"Nga law si oe tìsraw ftawnemkrr kä alìm."

I take her right hand with my left, and place it over my heart. I let her feel my racing heart beat.
The forest glows all around us, the wind is still, the animals are silent.
I leave her hand on my chest, and pull her closer to me.

Looking down into her eyes, only inches from her lips I wait for her....

NotW#82

I look into Na'vin's eyes, my heart racing. My other hand, I put over his heart, and feel his beating as fast as mine; it actually is beating in tune with mine. My hand that had been on his chest, not over his heart, moves up his neck, softly touching his skin, then resting my hand on the lower part of his face; my index finger on his jaw, my two other fingers underneath the bone of his jaw.

"Ma Na'vin, oe lu nìtxan lefpom futa oe kem si ne nga. Futa nga lu lefpom oehu. Oe 'efu tengfya nga kem si."

Closing the space between us, I let our lips touch. I gasp slightly against his mouth, and pull back. "Oe lu ngaytxoa... Oe lu ke smon pusomhu... Oe run fì'u mowan, ngian.." I kiss him again.

((*ma Na'vin, is he speaking English or Na'vi???"))
((ulte ma NaviFreedomFighter; 'Ewaya' is not correct; of course, I know that it was part typo; however, when you put 'yä' at the end of a name, that means you're saying 's. so if you would say Eywa's, it would be Eywayä. :]))

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

((( Was meant to be in Na'vi, not English.  Na'vin isn't fluent in English :D )))

I slowly put my left arm around her, gently bringing her closer.
Her chest now against mine I can feel our hearts beating together in sync...
Her lips soft and intent, I kiss her for several moments, everything coming naturally.

I slowly pull away, and open my eyes at the same moment Neyn'ite opens hers.
"Ma Neyn'ite, Oe tam frakrr tok ngahu."

Passionately I say, "Oel ngati kameie."
The Luminescent of the forest seemed brighter, everything glowing bright and alive in the night.
The way Neyn'ite seemed to glow in the light, made her even more irresistible to Na'vin.

Picking her up gently with my left arm, her legs go around my sides. I sit down with her in my lap.
Taking my right hand, I untie the knot holding my long blade to my back, and I remove it, exposing my Que.
I begin to kiss her again, putting both my hands around her to hold her as close as possible.

NotW#82

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on July 25, 2011, 09:36:17 PM
((( Was meant to be in Na'vi, not English.  Na'vin isn't fluent in English :D )))

I slowly put my left arm around her, gently bringing her closer.
Her chest now against mine I can feel our hearts beating together in sync...
Her lips soft and intent, I kiss her for several moments, everything coming naturally.

I slowly pull away, and open my eyes at the same moment Neyn'ite opens hers.
"Ma Neyn, Oe tam frakrr tok ngahu."

Passionately I say, "Oel ngati kameie."
ka'apeha waits for Ean in her tree, she still can't see him but she sees Na'vin kiss her 'ite, she smiles and continues calling for her muntxa

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 25, 2011, 06:09:42 AM
Turning face to face with Ka`apeha, I pull her close to me a kiss her soft lips, before saying, "Ma Ka`apeha oe mllte. Poan lu hìno muntxa ayoengä `ite, txur tsamsiyu, ulte poan lu stxeli ne ayoeng zapxì ayoengä Nawm Sa`nok."

ka'apeha feels foolish for not seeing Ean, she turns to face him Oel ngati kamie she says touching her forehead, oe muxtana oe yawne nga

((I am a little uneasy and feeling a little bleh about the storyline going way too much like the movie itself. I want to change things, in that case.))

Neyn'ite giggled as Na'vin pulled her to the ground. He told her he'd never leave her and that he says he kameie.

As she kissed him, she felt one of his hands disappear and then soon after, heard the sound of his queue opening up, waiting for another to tsaheylu si with.

She pulled away from Na'vin's lips softly; putting her hands on his chest to slightly push him away. "Ma Na'vin, pey, rutxe."

Neyn'ite looked into his eyes, then looked at his queue; taking it into her hand and letting the soft, warm living strings to tickle her hand, some of them wrapping around her fingers.

Na'vin's queue still in her hand, her other stroked the side of his face; letting all four fingernails scrape gently along his skin. She took her eyes away from the beautiful frills of his queue, and looked into his.

"Ma oeyä 'eylan..." She began, looking into the green- an effect of the night- of his eyes, letting her fingers caress his face while she let her other stroke the frills of his queue. "Fìkem lu nìwotx nìhawng txan. Lu nìwotx nìhawng nìwin, ma Na'vin, ke kem si nga kame? Ke kem si nga kameie? Oe nìtxan na nga.. Slä oe new ne pey, ma Na'vin. Rutxe. Oe new ne lu swey tsun lu. Slä swey lu ke set, ma Na'vin. Ke mi. Slä set, oe pänutìng."

Neyn'ite kissed Na'vin one last time before rising to her feet, offering her hand to him to help him to his feet, though she doubted he needed it. "Ulte," she began, her voice low, "oe ke kem si pelun, oe sa'sem lu nari si. Ma oeyä sa'nok lu, oe ke kem si teri ma oeyä sempul." She giggled and took Na'vin's hand.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

((( Ive been trying to change it, but it all seems to go the same  :-\ )))

"Oe tslolam..."
I stand up taking Neyn'ites hand. I pick up my long blade throw it around my back and retie it.
Her parents were watching unbeknownst to me, so I didn't feel rejected by Neyn'ite... But the doors to my heart quickly sealed back up.
She had the key to them, and she knew how to unlock them again.

"Ma Neyn'ite, Oe ngaytxoa."
I felt embarrassed like I had made a mistake. I didn't know how fast or slow things needed to move until Neyn'ite had told me.

She was smiling at me, sincere in her words. She wanted to wait and so we shall.
I thought to myself, "I will wait for you, as long as it takes."
I put my hand back on the side of her face. "Pxel nga rangal."

I wanted her to know me better, to understand me more, then perhaps she would open up to me.
I put my hand around my Blades handle, I pull the long blade out of its sheath and hold it out in front of me for her to see.
"Fitstal lu Palulukan txärem kxa."
The blade was curved and carved to be razor sharp. Because of its size and thickness the blade weighed a lot.
"FiNew fpak srak?"

Seeing a smile on Neyn'ites face, I hand her the Blade, she takes it with both hands but struggles to hold it upright.
I cant help but smile as I see her light up with interest.  "ku'up srak?"
She nods.... I take the Blade back and re-sheath it.

*I tell her the story of how I ran from a Palulukan many times, and then finally faced it and defeated it.*

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

I spot Ka`apeha stand in utral watching something in the na`ring. I quietly move through the shadows to sneak up on oeyä mate. Her attention was still on activity in na`ring. I quickly pull my arms Ka`apehayä waist pulling her close to me while kissing her neck. "Kempe nga lu tìng nari ma Ka`apeha?".
Still kissing her neck in between words.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

((( Where did everybody go?  :-\ )))

NotW#82

((ahh, been sick- back tomorrow; I hope! :[))

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on July 27, 2011, 11:42:27 PM
((ahh, been sick- back tomorrow; I hope! :[))

(((  Oh no! I hope you get better! <3 See you when you return, I'll be waiting for you :) )))

NotW#82

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 26, 2011, 10:06:54 AM
I spot Ka`apeha stand in utral watching something in the na`ring. I quietly move through the shadows to sneak up on oeyä mate. Her attention was still on activity in na`ring. I quickly pull my arms Ka`apehayä waist pulling her close to me while kissing her neck. "Kempe nga lu tìng nari ma Ka`apeha?".
Still kissing her neck in between words.
Ka'apeha looks up at her muntxa, she smiles, [/Si ke Aytopu Ean, Nìwotx nìltsan, Oe ma Tse'a Kifkey Kä ìlä, it krr ne taron?]

OOC : Get well : Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite :)

]

Ean Hufwetulyu

(((Feel better ma tsmuke :) )))
"Tam oe new nga ma Ka`apeha."  I softly whisper into neck still kissing her.

"Ma Na'vin," Neyn'ite started, looking him in the eyes. "Lu tam," she paused, then, in a heavy accent, said, "Oe sunu nga. Lu'u nìtxan kop leye'krr, ma 'eylan."

Neyn'ite took the knife. "Ke ku'up." She smiled as he took it back. "Lu ku'up ro menari si." I kissed him again. "Oe new ne munge nì'kong, ma Na'vin. Slä, oe ftxey nga nìtengfya muntxa." She kissed him softly.

Taking his hand, she took him into the brightly lit forest. "Peng oe, she began. "Kempe lu ngeyä 'eoio 'olo's keteng ta ayoe?" She slowed, and her face saddened. "Ah, ma oeyä 'eylan. Oe tswa' ne pawm ngeyä hushum ngeyä 'olo? Oe tslam lu ngäzìk ne plltxe teri. Nga ke kem si, nga ke kem si tìkin. Oe lu ngaytxoa; lu tìkxey si oe ne pawm teri.

Neyn'ite then went silent, and squeezed his hand for comfort. "Oe tìyawn ne ultxa si Omatikaya's Toruk Makto; kawkrr ultxarun 'aw. Ngeyäyä zene lu nìtxan eltur tìtxen si; uniltìrantokx Toruk Makto! Fyape stxong."