Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Was that last statement directed to Ka'apeha? Oh by the way, congratulations guys on making this RP 1200 posts, let's keep up the great work  :D :) ;)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

hì'ia tuté

OOC: it was directed to the group, so anybody can answer.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Alex we have to hold off on that because we have a situation to deal with. Olo`eyktan Ean I have to inform you that the RDA has survived." Jenny states.
"Plus we have more intel, we have been informed that a new ship of RDA supporters are on their here as we speak. Now the gov`t has sent ships after them but they wont be here after the RDA arrives." Jenna says.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

hì'ia tuté

Alex swears under her breath, "do we have any sort of space vessel that we can send up armed? Maybe we could disable or destroy their ship before it has a chance to land... before they are brought out of cryo." She suggests.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Ok, sweet as

Ka'apeha stiffens in shock at the news that the RDA is still alive. She glances at Ean
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jenny looks at her mom, "Mom what do think?"

Mary rubs her eyes thinking about how to solve this situation, "We do have ISS ship in orbit , but arm it would be a major undertaking. we just don't have  resources do add weapons to ship. The only way would be to take every bit of armament from our ships here."

Ean frowns thinking about the RDA returning to planet. Then he looks at Alex exo-mask. "All humans have to wear those mask right?"

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha smiles at Ean, srane, le skypeoples weakness, srane? She turns to Mary

Ean Hufwetulyu

Mary nods, "Yeah the atmosphere and air here can't be used by our bodies. Why?"

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha pauses before answering, unsure if she is getting the skypeoples langague right.... Our air is different, not made for skypeople, made for The People, the Na'vi, makes skypeople very sick..... She looks at Ean to see if he can explain any better

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Ma muntxe is right tawtute can't breath our air. Only Na`vi and Unlitaronyutokx can breath Ewya's air, but how we turn this to help fight the tawtute?" Ean says holding Ka`apeha close to him.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha smiles, happy in Ean's arms, oel yawne poe says, we must think of something, maybe bring them here without the masks and let Ewaya do what them what She will?

Ean Hufwetulyu

"I get what your saying Ean. We have to hit them with something they cant survive like a virus or something, but what could we use that wont hurt or upset the balance that Ewya has given us." Jenna suggest.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha nods, still relaxing in Ean's arms. It is...difficult, she concedes. Oel yawne Ean, what do you think?

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean looks down at Ka`apeha and smiles, "Jenna can we create something that will make the tawtute weak?"

Jenna rubs her chin thinking about how to do it, "Yes we can. We need a plant that will use make unwelcomed guest sick."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha looks back at Ean and smiles, srane Jenna, very good. She glances over at her, smiling, our plants may not hurt your people, but they do scare them. She laughs. Where would we find such a plant?

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jenny thinks for a minute and then says, "There is a plant that is causes human to break out in deadly rush if it comes in connect with the skin. unless treated in time. It located about 120 miles away from Hell's Gate. We call it the Fire Rose."

NaviFreedomFighter

A fire plant, Ka'apeha says slowly. "That will kill the sky people is they don't go to a toctor?" What do you think Ean, should we go to Hell's Gate?

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Jenny will you want a Txep Syulang?" Ean ask.

Jenny looks at her sister and mother and nods, "The RDA will not be allowed to land anymore resources or troops on Pandora. Jenna when they return with the Txep Syulang. I want to you to develop a airborne virus to flood the air, and a protection medicine for everyone here."

NaviFreedomFighter

and what should I do my love? Says Ka'apeha

OOC: Sorry it's been abut six days guys :/

Ean Hufwetulyu

"We will bring the flower to you Jenny."