Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Okay, that's cool :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: ok so far Ean, Ka'apeha, Neyn'ite, Na'vin, Jenna, Janet, and some other na'vi warriors have travele to Hell's Gate to meet with General Vanaman to talk with a spy from the Freedom Fighter and the RDA. Now another ISV is preparing to enter orbit, so they decide to create a virus thatis deadly to humans without a vaccine. And that we are now.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 07, 2013, 07:43:18 AM
OOC: ok so far Ean, Ka'apeha, Neyn'ite, Na'vin, Jenna, Janet, and some other na'vi warriors have travele to Hell's Gate to meet with General Vanaman to talk with a spy from the Freedom Fighter and the RDA. Now another ISV is preparing to enter orbit, so they decide to create a virus thatis deadly to humans without a vaccine. And that we are now.

OOC: Okay, thanks Ean, everybody clear? ;D
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: Okay, sorry for the delay guys, lets goooooooooo

Ean Hufwetulyu

One of the scientist walks out from the lab, "We need some help with handling this flower."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha stands and watches from the shadows. She knows that without the "help" the skypeople require they will certainly die a long and painful death, or at the very least be in great agony. So she watches and waits

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC: sorry for taking so long. Classes and life got in the way
Ean walks over, "what help do you require?"
The scientist explains his situation then they look over at Ka'apeha and her mate says, "Ma Ka'apeha you know more plants than I do. Rutxe help them make the plant very effective."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha nods srane oel yawne oel will. She turns to the scientist, what do you require of me?

Ean Hufwetulyu

He points to flower laying on table. "Ruxte crush the flower into powder and place the powder in the jars with the liquid. Irayo"