Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on July 28, 2011, 11:08:49 PM
Neyn'ite kissed me several times, but each time felt more distant. Something was wrong, something was bothering her.
I simply shook my head, "Kehe, Oe lu ke Ka'apeha mi"

I was drawn to her, everything about her. Her Beauty, her courage, her bravery and her heart.
I had never known anything or anyone that I wanted so bad in my life.
But...I was not Ka'apeha yet, I have not earned my place with these people. Maybe that's what she was having trouble with.

"Oe txoa ma Neyn'ite, Oe lu ke pxan ngahu."
I had fallen back into the hollow Na'vi I once was, empty and alone. I put my Long Blade back into its long sheath on my back....
Looking at Neyn'ite I say, "Oe zene plltxe ätxäle si ngaru ma sempul."

I was going to go with him to the Tawtute meeting. My heart became overwhelmed......
I forced a smile at Neyn'ite, I was struggling with all my burdens, I carried them alone.
I started to walk away so as not to show Neyn'ite my rage.
I had to find Ean....

you might want to change a lot of this, ma Na'vin; I said I was modifying my message and I did, a lot, while you were writing yours
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Txura Rolyu

((Can I join the clan???))
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on July 28, 2011, 11:25:11 PM
((Can I join the clan???))

((( Yes Of course! )))

I was an eveng when I was separated from the Omatikaya.
I was separated from my people when Hometree was destroyed. I grew up alone in the Na'ring until now.
Surviving up to this point shaped me into a Tsamsiyu.
I knew nothing of my people, or where I came from, I was too young at that time...

Many years have passed since that day, and I have yet to be reunited with the Omatikaya.
However it is my wish to be with Ka'apeha Clan, for one reason.... And thats Neyn'ite.

Things changed when I spoke to Eywa, and Eywa spoke back...
"tìhawnu si Na'vi"

I looked at Neyn'ite with very troubled eyes.
"Omatikaya... Oe lu ke Omatikaya.."
I take both her hands in mine.
"ayfo Oe nì'awtu"

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

(( so how do I join this story line))  :-\
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on July 28, 2011, 11:46:20 PM
(( so how do I join this story line))  :-\

((( I suggest reading everything up until now, so you can interject yourself into the story. Once you have read and know whats going on, you can put yourself or introduce your character into the story anytime. )))

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

(( I would like to add myself into the story. First how do you do spoilers and the red text translations? ))

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

Txura, PM NaviFreedomFighter first. you must make a character bio and send it to her first. she will send you a biography to fill out.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 28, 2011, 11:11:08 AM
(((Feel better ma tsmuke :) )))
"Tam oe new nga ma Ka`apeha."  I softly whisper into neck still kissing her.
[/desc Srane slä Ayoeng zene taron, Oe kin ne yom]

Welcome Txura, I recieved your email, and will sent you a bio form soon, in the meantime [/desc Frapo Si Ayoeng nìwotx new Tsmukan, feel welcome Na po will lu RPing Hu us nìwotx Ye'rìn]

]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc Frapo Si Ayoeng nìwotx new Tsmukan, feel welcome Na po will lu RPing Hu us nìwotx Ye'rìn]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc Ayoeng tìng irayo Ne Ewaya for bringing Pongu Fì'u txan tsamsiyu]

[/desc Tsmukan welcome ne olo']

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc Tsmukan welcome ne olo'] :) :) :) ;)

Txura Rolyu

(( Irayo seyi ma tsahìk. ))

Tsu'tey

Hey all,

I think about it join here ;-) I write in the German Part of the Forum a RPG and i have fun at write Stories ! I find this here intressting ! I have a Problem my English is not soo good i learn and i will better ! Now my Question is here a Place for a not good speaking English Na'vi ? The Name from my Character is "Tzu'natxu" in the German RPG the Brother from Tsu'tey and the Leader of the Warriors ! I can change this all no Problem !

Greez Marco

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Tsu'tey on July 29, 2011, 06:30:08 AM
Hey all,

I think about it join here ;-) I write in the German Part of the Forum a RPG and i have fun at write Stories ! I find this here intressting ! I have a Problem my English is not soo good i learn and i will better ! Now my Question is here a Place for a not good speaking English Na'vi ? The Name from my Character is "Tzu'natxu" in the German RPG the Brother from Tsu'tey and the Leader of the Warriors ! I can change this all no Problem !

Greez Marco
hey Marco, in my olo' (clan) all are welcome, regardless of what language they speak :) just try and speak with the english you know and we will do our best to understand you :D welcome ne si olo' tmuskan (welcome to the clan brother) it is a pleasure to have you with us  :)

Tsu'tey

Quote from: NaviFreedomFighter on July 29, 2011, 07:14:09 AM
hey Marco, in my olo' (clan) all are welcome, regardless of what language they speak :)

wow thanks i would not thought I so warmly welcomed would ! Now a Question Where is the action or where it plays ? I dont't find it  :-\ I have translating my German Rpg Profile in English:

Tzu'natxu

Species: Na'vi

Appearance

Sex: Male
Size: 3,02m

Clan: Omatikaya

Other

Strengthen: Very good in Ikran fly, versed in herbalism, Can the Language from the Sky People good
Weaken: Can not ride well in Pa'li, not very good in close combat,

Family: Mother: Rim'hari (dead) Father: Ateyo (dead) Brother: Tsu'tey (dead)
Ikran: Ta'kri

Biographical data:

Tzu'natxu is the Brother from Tsu'tey he come from the Omatikaya Clan, and will now try to follow in the footsteps of his in the fight against the skypeople fallen brother's. Also  want it become a successful warrior, as it was at that time his brother. Then after the test was one of the most important things Ikran fly in his life after he had no family left, finally was his brother who was the last left him. Now is his Ikran Ta'kri his family, he gives him the daily new power he needs to go on. The pain and the memories of his brother's death has never really forgotten Tzu'natxu, and he will probably never can. One of his talents, has always been the gauge reading, he often saw signs that others have overlooked. His hunting license, he was still off at his brother Tsu'tey which for him was not only brother, but also a very good teacher, but also sometimes a strict Teacher. His brother was himself trained as a warrior Tzu'natxu yet, but people all over the sky to spice up the bill, he is not more to come because his brother was killed in battle 8 years ago with the Sawtute. His great passion was before the war, learn the language Sawtute made him so much fun, that he could soon from all the other clan in the language best, but now after all these terrible experiences with the Sawtute, he hates and speaks the language almost only Na'vi.

Is this soo ok ?

Greez Marco

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

((( Srane ma oeya tsmukan, siltsan lu. )))  :D

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

- shall I keep the RP moving for right now? I have an entry I would like to write. -

Ean Hufwetulyu

I fown a little while replying, "Tam, ma Ka`apeha! Ayoeng si win tam srak?"
Using all my will power to tear myself away from Ka`apeha.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Tsu'tey

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on July 29, 2011, 08:31:58 AM

Thanks this like me ! Now a little easy question from me where is the Story ?  :-\ I'm stupid or I do not see it ?

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Tsu'tey on July 29, 2011, 04:39:27 PM
Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on July 29, 2011, 08:31:58 AM

Thanks this like me ! Now a little easy question from me where is the Story ?  :-\ I'm stupid or I do not see it ?

(((welcome tsmukan :) )))
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.