Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 29, 2011, 03:55:32 PM
I fown a little while replying, "Tam, ma Ka`apeha! Ayoeng si win tam srak?"
Using all my will power to tear myself away from Ka`apeha.
turning to Ean I say "of course" let us go now
Quote from: Tsu'tey on July 29, 2011, 04:39:27 PM
Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on July 29, 2011, 08:31:58 AM
((( Srane ma oeya tsmukan, siltsan lu. )))  :D

Thanks this like me ! Now a little easy question from me where is the Story ?  :-\ I'm stupid or I do not see it ?
ooc : To find the story read the previous posts, or alternatively just start something and we will join in :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Tsu'tey

ooc: oh ok a improvised RP understand ;)

Now first Post

Tzu'natxu

Tzu'natxu came back from a long Hunt in the Forest and like now on a break, in his Home the Kelutral. He was lucky he could kill a Yerik for your People, she waiting on a good food. He walked slowly with his booty to the Kelutral, over the large roots he looked around and saw many many Peoples they went about their daily work. He sat down at one of the many fire, and ate a little bit meat.

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

((ma Tsu'tey/Tzu'natxu; shouldn't your bio say you're in the Ka'apeha clan?))

"Nì'usawtu?" Neyn'ite asked. "Kxawm aynga ke kem si omum fyape ne run nga," I squeezed his hand.

"Slä, nga lu set Ka'apeha; Na'viyä hapxi. Nìprrte," I smiled to Na'vin.

In the distance, my ears perked. I could hear the Sky People machinery again. "Kehe!" I yelled, and pulled at Na'vin's hand to race back to Hometree.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Ean Hufwetulyu

After I brought down the yerik, my ears shot up to hear the sound coming from the sky. I quickly climb the closest utral and look to find a single tawtute machine coming in.
"Ma Ka`apeha! Ayoeng zene kä set!" Motioning toward Kelutral
While we traveled back I explain the situation about the tawtute wanted and rogue tawtute.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Running to the entrance of Hometree, I looked back at the machine and to the right saw my parents.

"Ma sa'nok, ma sempul! Kem si nga kame aynga? Kempe kem si ayoeng kem si?!"

I was frantic, one hand tightly gripping my bow while the other held Na'vin's. I looked at him fearfully. "Ma Na'vin.... ayoeng ke kem si tung ne kem si ne ayoeng kelku tengfya ayfo kem si ne ngeyäyä," I said, looking at him sadly.

"Pxasìk!!" I yelled.

And then, without a single other thought, I darted straight for the machine, faster than the fastest palulukan I've ever seen, probably covering as much ground that the 'angtsìk do, bringing my bow at the ready.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Seeing Neyn`ite dashing towards the tawtute machine. I yelled at her, "FTANG! MA`ITE!"
Running at my top speed hoping that I could catch her before she reached the machine.

I knew I should listen to my father, but I wanted these aliens away from our land. they destroyed almost an entire clan as well as their village.

Yelling over my shoulder, my run faltered a bit, but I gained speed once more. "Oe ke kem si, ma sempul! Aynga tìkin ne munge SET! Oe ke kem si heyn ulte pey fpì aynga ne 'eko!"

A short, loud yip escaped my throat and 'Ompin came to sight before me, knowing that we needed to move quickly so she jumped in front of my path and I mounted her; and with a war cry, took to the skies after the demons.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"MA `ITE FTANG SET!!!" I yelled seeing her taking to the sky.
I think loudly to myself, ~This might start a war.~ Then those sickening thoughts began to race in my mine about they might hurt or worst kill our daughter.
I signal out for Eantanhì. She comes flying down, while I am still running and I jump and mount her in a quick motion. Next, I call out to others to join me as I follow her.
Again I yelled, "MA `ITE FTANG SET!! Kä Kelku SET!!!"

I stop and 'Ompin perches on a tree. "Pelun, ma sempul?! Kem si new aynga ne tspang ayoeng 'awve! My voice is breaking; throat lumped and tears threatening to fall. "Ayoeng ke kem si za'u fìtsenge, slä nga var ne tung aynga!" Tears were slipping my cheeks now. I swallowed hard.

Ean Hufwetulyu

I tell Eantanhì to perch next to `Ompin. Listening to Neyn`ite words, I put a anger look on my face and face her.
"Kempe sivi tìhawl nga ma `ite? Peng oe."
I look at her still looking at her angerly.

My father's sudden anger at me was becoming more hurtful.

"Oe tìhawl ne 'eko. Krrpe aynga ke kem si omum lu zusa'u. Slä set futa nga peng oe kem ne, oe lu ne kä ulte uvan si 'evihu."

My last words came out as harsh as his had, and I turned 'Ompin not toward the Sky People or Hometree, but away from both. I yelled out, "yä!" to 'Ompin and she pushed off of the tree branch. I didn't look back; but tears were still running down my cheeks and a sob escaped my throat right before we took off.

Ean Hufwetulyu

One of the tsamsiyu attempt to follow i say, "Kehe! Lonu poe!"
Turning my attention back to tawtute machine.
I pray to Eywa ~Give my daughter wisedom Great mother~

I fly to the farther trees of voices; we have three near us, and this is where I go to be alone when I know the clan wouldn't come here.

Walking through the beautiful billows that brightened the night, I was suddenly a bit sad I left Na'vin. I hope things would be fixed somehow.

I lie down and connect my queue to a few of the billows. I cried, begged her to make my father *see*, to keep the Sky People away. then, I only cried. no more words were said, however I could feel the energy of my ancestors and Eywa comforting me, though I still wept.

"Ma nawma sa'nok... srung ayoeng, rutxe.." my voice quivers, and I feel more comfort, but still lie still, scared and alone.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I saw Neyn'ite take to the sky, with her father soon after her. He stopped her, to my relief....
She is so willing to fight... I fine woman.

I set aside my emotions for her, and unleashed my killer instincts.
The Tawtute know not to come here, yet here they are...
I walk by Ean who just sent Neyn'ite back to Kelutral... I dont even look at him.
I say, "tung oe nìprrte' Fi'u tawtute...."

While walking I pull out my large Blade in the most intimidating way....
I quickly swing it out from its sheath from my back, stopping only inches from the ground. The air mass that moved with the blade hit the ground kicking up dirt with fury.

I continue walking toward the Tawtute ship, blade in hand, then I come to a stop within throwing distance of the ship.
However the ship refuses to land... The pilot looking at me with concern. His fear deceives him.

NotW#82

As I think back to Na'vin, I sort of believe my father may be correct, and fear for Na'vin; for he is a strong warrior, however I know he's seen how much stronger the humans can be. I whispered his name, and wished he could hear me. Tìng mìkyun ne ma oeyä sempul, ke kem si 'eko sawtute. I hoped he hadn't.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I grew impatient... I judged that I could make the leap onto the top of the ship...
I began to run toward it furiously. Just before I get ready to make the leap.....

"Tìng mìkyun ne ma oeyä sempul, ke kem si 'eko sawtute."
I stopped immediately... The Pilot who was slow on reaction hesitated and then flew higher to avoid me.
I stood still Blade in hand halfway in my attack...
The voice was familiar....

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

catching up to Na`vin I called, MA `ITAN FTANG!!" Getting close to up to him I see something has got his attention. I then call out, "Ma Na`vin pesu lu ngaru hawl?"

Txura Rolyu

As I am walking along side the AMP suit I can hear over the roar of the engine and the smashing of the AMP suits legs loud voices shouting Na'vi. I am not certain who is shouting or what they are saying but I turn to the AMP suit driver and hail him over the radio.

"Hey stop moving. I can hear something up ahead. Let me check it out."

The AMP suit stops and I move forward. Gun posed,ready for any threat.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I continued to stand frozen in place. The voice reached me, the voice stopped me.
Ean was behind me now, yelling to me... His words finally came through.

"Oe...oe.....zene tìhawnu si ma Neyn'ite...."
I slowly lowered my blade, I let the tip of the blade touch the ground...
I wanted to slay the tawtute, I wanted my vengeance for the death of my family.
Her voice cut through my blind rage, stopped me in my tracks...

My rage still intact, my mind in control, I unleashed the furious energy I had into a nearby dead Utral.
I looked up at the pilot, and my eyes met several other tawtute who looked upon me with uncertainty.

With one lightning fast slash of my blade, I cut the 10 foot wide dead tree in half.
My eyes trained on the tawtute, the tree slowly fell in the opposite direction.
What seemed like ages, the tree finally hit the ground with an earth quaking *BOOOoooommm!*

I turned away and walked past Ean without flinching. My eyes wild with submerged anger.
Other Na'vi watched me walk away with amazement and awe.
I thought to myself, "Ma Neyn'ite, peseng lu nga."

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

Watching the tree fall and the large feral looking Na'vi walk away gave me goose bumps. I step forward in my AVTR body and hold a hand behind me to stop the quaking men to hold their fire. Shooting the Na'vi would only cause another strike and who knew what sort of damage he could manage to commit upon an enemy.

I step forward more and address the Na'vi male, "Hello. What is your name? We are a little lost and need help finding our squad."

I await for his reply.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*