Author Topic: Ka'apeha clan  (Read 41365 times)

Offline Ean Hufwetulyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Kaltxi aymuk
Re: Ka'apeha clan
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2011, 12:13:51 am »
"Direct all questions to her." I say will pointing at Neyn`ite. "You can do this." I smile at her.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Offline Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2011, 12:35:19 am »
"Futa lu eyawr; husum, nga ayvrrtep kawng fkay! Ulte ke kem si ne'ìm nìmun!" I screamed back, but I dropped my bow; and, barely hearing Na'vin and my father, I fell to my knees, in tears.

My head lay on one side, my hands digging and pounding the dirt as I cried harder than I ever had before. "KEHE! KE NÌMUN!" I whimpered. "Pelun, ma nawma sa'nok?!? Oh, ma Eywa, peng oe pelun?! Rutxe!"

I didn't open my eyes to see who it was who laid their hands on me in comfort; I just wailed, and continued to beg Eywa to help us.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Offline Na'vin Nos'feratxu

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2011, 12:51:58 am »
"Ma Neyn'ite...mawey."
Crouching down I put both hands on her face, and wipe away her tears with my thumbs.
"Mawey..."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:53:42 am by Na'vin Nosferatu »

NotW#82

Offline Txura Rolyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2011, 01:02:00 am »
Before I headed completely into the forest I wanted to see what would happen. Hiding behind some of the thick ferns I witnessed Neyn'ite scream towards us in Na'vi then break down into tears. Something inside me stirred. I felt for this Na'vi... I knew what she felt. Anger at the way her planet had been treated before. I wished I could have stayed and made my motives more clear but I knew how the director would decide to paint me and my men in such a terrible light just to turn the Na'vi against me. I couldnt linger my men needed me... I vowed to seek out Neyn'ite and let her know why I was here and why I seeked them out.
Neytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2011, 01:06:41 am »
"Fyape tsun oe mawey, krrpe sawtute lu ne'ìm ulte lu ne ska'a ayoeng atxkxe, ulte munge ayoeng aytìrey?" I sat up and looked at him, still weeping. "Fyape tsun oe lu tam hu futa?" I put my face into my hands, continuing to sob. I let myself fall into Na'vin's lap a very small comfort in my fear and sadness.

((alright, guys, is bedtime for me. I have been awake more than 24 hours now heh so txon lefpom, ma aysmuk! irayo for a very fun roleplau :] don't have too much fun and skip my 'scenes' without me ;P))

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2011, 01:18:04 am »
I put my arms around Neyn'ite. I whisper in her ear....
Ayfo tam ke munge kem ta us oe pänutìng

I was going to meet this unknown Na'vi again.... On my terms.
I look at Ean who stood next to the tawtute woman... I give Ean a look of anguish, we needed to talk....soon.....

I picked up Neyn'ite and began to carry her home, shes been through a lot today...
I left everyone behind and took Neyn'ite up Kelutral. She needed rest, and as did I.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:19:43 am by Na'vin Nosferatu »

NotW#82

Offline NaviFreedomFighter

• Tute
  • Oel Ngati Kame (I See You)
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2011, 02:19:28 am »
Ka'apeha comes through the scrub, and sees Na'vin carrying oe 'ite [/desc Na'vin irayo ewaya po zong Nìn ne poe just pxel oe omum nga si]

I turn to Ean and hold his hand, ears twitching as I wait for the tawtute woman to speak...
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Offline Ean Hufwetulyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Kaltxi aymuk
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2011, 12:33:38 pm »
I squeeze Ka`apehayä hand gently smiling at her, and softy say to her,"Fì lu poe fmetok." Looking back at Neyn`ite, I conutine saying,"Oe spaw mì poe."

The woman looked at Neyn`ite and said, "Well it is honor to meet you. Are the next clan leader?"
The woman then looked that Avatar and AMP driver and asked,"Have you found our rogues?"

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2011, 08:00:01 am »
I motioned to Na'vin a gesture that asked him to set me on my feet. Once I was, I turned to my parents. "Kempe lu nga lusawk, ma sempul? Kempe kem si nga ral, fmetok?"

A female tawtute; I had not noticed that any of them had stayed through my hysteria; spoke to my parents, saying it was an honor to meet them; and turned to me as she said it as well.

"Certainly not honor to meet you, demon! Why should my stance of our clan be of any business to you?!! Srane, I one day am taking ma oeyä sa'nokyä place as the messenger through Eywa back to us." I said, my voice still shaken from crying. "Ulte oe ke tsun pey ne kllkxem, ta'em, ngeyä tokx kerusey krrpe oeyä ayswizaw fpxäkìm ngeyä ta'leng!!"

I moved in front of the sawtute. I was going to try and intimidate them, but my emotion shined through, and I begged them. "Leave our home, sawtute! Please! Please not destroy our home, please!" I lightly grabbed the tawtute woman's arm. "I plead of you; not let our home be destroy. I beg you.... ma tsmuke." Calling her sister was just another plea; to be polite, if I had to. "Rutxe," I sobbed.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:10:37 am by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite »

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:42 am »
As I set Neyn'ite down, my frustration gets the better of me.
I cannot speak up or say anything... I dont yet have the right to speak.

Before anyone can say anything to me, I walk away, I have to find a nice quiet place to go.
I give Neyn'ite one last glance before taking a leap out of Kelutral, as I fall my Ikran Nìwin catches me...

"Makto ko ma Eywa."
Nìwin buckles her wings, and we speed toward Vitrautral .

NotW#82

Offline Txura Rolyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2011, 02:10:27 pm »
As I lead my men and the AMP suit away from kelutral I notice an ikran taking off at full speed in the direction of the Tree of Souls. I tell my men to double time it so that we might see who it is that is racing away like that and why.

I am hoping inside that it is a friendly Na'vi that I might explain my cause to.
Neytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2011, 03:25:59 pm »
I watch Na'vin fly away with what felt like a sore throat. But I knew it was more tears threatening to surface. "Syaw ne oe, ma Na'vin, ulte oe lu ne za'u ne nga," I whisper; knowing, somehow, the only person who could hear it was Na'vin. I was positive he heard my voice from Vitrautral, less than an hour ago before I discovered the tawtute. I did not know if he was going to the farthest from our Kelkutral, like I always did; but I would be able to follow- I could track his scent if 'Ompin had still been scared away; the ikran find each others' scents better than we do.

Wishing I could follow him on foot anyway, but knowing I must stay with my parents and the tawtute, as I am the spiritual leader-to-be, and both leaders' daughter. I looked back after Na'vin minutes after he was gone.

Offline Ean Hufwetulyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Kaltxi aymuk
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2011, 06:00:50 pm »
The tawtute responded, "Ma`am I promise you my people are not here to destory your home. In fact, my purpose here to est. a peace treaty between the Na`vi and humans. Also I'm very sorry for the things my species have done to your world," then turns to face Ka`apeha and I, "I will also inform you that the RDA IS FINISHED!! People on my home world have begun to tear the company apart piece by piece, but there are major hold outs on earth and Pandora." she reports with a stern look in her eyes.
"What does this have do with our people?" I question
"I was going to inform you about this at the meeting, but since the cat is out to bag," she conutined after a brief pause,"There are three factions here. First is my faction group the NEOECO; we are here dismantle the former RDA operations here and start equal trade relations with the Na`vi and Earth. Second is the Pro-RDA; these one of the sets of rogue humans and military personal that still loyal to RDA, and we have intel that they have a hidden base located on the planet where are building up for another armed conflict. Finally, the one your daughter met earlier are part of set racial freedom fighters who want to help get raid of all negative human influence here that also includes us, but we dont know what their plans are how they accomplish this goal."

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2011, 09:16:22 pm »
Nìwin began to climb the sky, reaching the clouds... Nìwin knew I was upset so she did what she new would make me smile...
My Ikran wasn't named Nìwin for nothing, once we reached the clouds she tucked her wings in tight and we dropped straight down like a missile.

Getting faster and faster as we got closer to the ground, a smile crept back onto my face.
We leveled out as we reached the arches of Veltrautral... I patted Nìwin on the neck, "Irayo ma Nìwin."

Vetraultral sat below while we flew over, I examined the area as did Nìwin.... No one in sight.
Nìwin landed within walking distance of the Great Tree, I hopped off and made my way over to the Tree.
Reaching the Tree, I stopped and put my hand on the Tree. I exhaled slowly and relaxed...

I pulled off my Long blade that was tied to my back, I sat down with my back against the Tree.
I put my long blade between my legs and propped it against my inner left shoulder.
I looked at Nìwi, she sat neatly on a boulder and surveyed the area, like she was keeping watch for predators.... Just like old times.

The air was calm, it was completely silent and the air was fresh and untainted with foreign smells.
I began to relax, I became comfortable and I started to dose off.
As I was falling asleep the only thing running through my mind was Neyn'ite and my itch for revenge on the tawtute.
"Oe lumpe ma Eywa?"

NotW#82

Offline Txura Rolyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2011, 10:05:54 pm »
I watch as the ikran and its mount I had been following took a swift dive from the clouds straight for Vetrautral. I had been following it for most of the day. Traveling through the forest on foot took forever compared to flying the Samsons. Too bad mine was out of fuel.

As I reached the large charred area where Quaritch's Valkerie left a scar on Eywa from the battle I told my men to wait for me. I was to go to the Tree of Voices alone so as not to alarm the Na'vi I had been following. As I walked alone I wondered how I would explain my cause to the Na'vi; how they would decide to join me. From past experience they didnt like working with us and hated our kind for what Quaritch and Parker had done.

When I reached a small river I had to cross I decided to take swim across it and wash myself and my uniform. It had been a long trek and the water felt so cleansing. It also eased my mind and seemed to wipe away my strenuous life that I had taken on. Having to lead a group of men and take care of all their equipment out here in the wilderness was no easy feat. We had to travel far off to a seperate location that held RDA equipment but had been abandoned. Luckily it had a link pod so that I could run my AVTR body.

After taking time to relax and clean myself and my outfit I removed myself from the small stream and wrung out my clothes and put them back on. Finally I picked up my Hydra and made sure it had a full clip in it. The sun was almost set and I didnt want to end up as some beasts midnight snack.

Before long I reached the Tree of Souls. I saw an ikran, the same as earlier, perched on a rock scanning around but looking dreary. As I looked to the tree I saw the long bowstaff that the feral Na'vi carried with him. I cursed myself for my bad luck. How was I supposed to speak to this Na'vi when I hardly knew Na'vi myself? Also how was I to get past his rather large ego and temper? I had to talk to him though; I had to help the Na'vi push out all the rest of the sawtute that wanted to take from this lush world.

I clammored my way down into the womb that carressed Eywa herself. Once I reached the floor I decided to not walk up to the Na'vi and possibly cause him to startle and kill me. Instead I sat down and took my tswin and attached it to a root that was glowing with the pulse of life. As I sat there I could hear the voices and thoughts of so many creatures and Na'vi memories. I pushed my self into a medatative state and reached out to the tree hoping to find the feral one's consciencousness there. I was lucky and found his mind. I reached out to it with a simple greating. Butchering the language I attempted to converse with him to let him know I was here and meant no harm. 'Kaltxì ma Na'vi. Oe lu Zwick. Oe lu fitseng. Oeng plltxe rutxe?

I sat there remaining in my medatative state waiting for a reply from him. I knew he had heard me and he knew from my minds eye that I was in the same place as he was. Hopefully he could comprehend my greeting.

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2011, 11:13:52 pm »
I had finally reached peace, quiet and solitude. I sat with my back against Vitrautral and my Long Blade still propped up against me.
My mind was rapt in deep thought and unaware of anything around me, my guard was down, my mind at ease...a rare instance.

Lost in my thoughts, images of the day going by, trying to put pieces together and make sense of what happened today, was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.  
Although surprised by this voice, I was not alarmed. I remained still and kept my eyes closed...
No...this voice I had heard before.... "Don't follow me."   That was the same voice....The unknown Na'vi, the dreamwalker.

I understood him this time, he called himself Zwick and he wants to talk?
I calmed all other thoughts, and focused on his voice. I began to feel his Heartbeat.... He was close...real close.
I became aware that he was nearby, and I became alarmed, my instincts awoke and just as I was about to awake, Eywa spoke to me..
"tìng mikyun poru"

I calmed myself, I remained still, I spoke back... "Ma Zwick, nìtxan tstew ngaru nì'awtu za'u..."
I sounded displeased as I spoke, but with a slight respect for his bravery.
"za'u nì'awtu wem, oe lu zoplo..." I subconsciously squeezed my Large Blade..
Although he said he comes in peace, I contemplated killing him, however I truly did want to hear what he had to say...
I admired his courage and Bravery...
I listened....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:22:14 pm by Na'vin Nosferatu »

NotW#82

Offline NaviFreedomFighter

• Tute
  • Oel Ngati Kame (I See You)
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2011, 01:32:38 am »
The tawtute responded, "Ma`am I promise you my people are not here to destory your home. In fact, my purpose here to est. a peace treaty between the Na`vi and humans. Also I'm very sorry for the things my species have done to your world," then turns to face Ka`apeha and I, "I will also inform you that the RDA IS FINISHED!! People on my home world have begun to tear the company apart piece by piece, but there are major hold outs on earth and Pandora." she reports with a stern look in her eyes.
"What does this have do with our people?" I question
"I was going to inform you about this at the meeting, but since the cat is out to bag," she conutined after a brief pause,"There are three factions here. First is my faction group the NEOECO; we are here dismantle the former RDA operations here and start equal trade relations with the Na`vi and Earth. Second is the Pro-RDA; these one of the sets of rogue humans and military personal that still loyal to RDA, and we have intel that they have a hidden base located on the planet where are building up for another armed conflict. Finally, the one your daughter met earlier are part of set racial freedom fighters who want to help get raid of all negative human influence here that also includes us, but we dont know what their plans are how they accomplish this goal."

Ka'apeha looks at Ean [/descSi ayoeng trust fì'u uniltìranyu?] What she is telling us would be very good news but dreamwalkers have betrayed us before..... Dreamwalker how do we know you speak the truth?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Offline Ean Hufwetulyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Kaltxi aymuk
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:50 am »
I look back at Ka`apeha and nod my head in agreement. "There are Dreamwalkers we can trust, but my mate is right how do we know that you are telling us the truth?"

The woman hung her hand down and looked like she was ashamed and she said with a weakening close to crying,"I was in the link room when the RDA attacked the Omatikaya, and I stood there seeing the people running out of their home. I...I," she looked with tear streaming from her eyes,"I want to die right there."

Her voice began to gain strenght putting on a look of a warrior readying for battle. I made eye contact with the woman, and I could the sadness and heart fill pain from that event.

"As long I am the Director of NEOECO, I promise you! All Na`vi that we will not harm the people of this planet."

I begin soften and ask, "What is your name?"

"I am Jenny Vanaman."

"Well Director Vanaman," I turn to the others, "Kempe sivi nga fpìl? Ma Ka`apeha Ma Neyn`ite

Offline Txura Rolyu

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2011, 09:50:14 am »
Although he said he comes in peace, I contemplated killing him, however I truly did want to hear what he had to say...
I admired his courage and Bravery...
I listened....

Not long after I had reached out to the feral one's consciousness I heard a reply from him. I could pick out some words in his reply. "You come alone" and "very brave". I smiled inside to see that he thought me a brave person to come alone rather than bringing my whole force with me for safety. I needed to know his name though. He knew mine. Peu lu nga tstxo ma txura tsamsiyu?

• Omatikaya
  • Nì'úl kamé tskxe.
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2011, 07:07:14 pm »
I awoke, set my eyes on the Dreamwalker and softly but sternly said:
"Oeyä lu tstxo Na'vin"

I did not move, I remained propped against Vitrautral, with my Large Blade still beside me.
I thought to myself, "Oe tam fmi English hu ngati."

"Rise....Dreamwalker...."

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:35:36 pm by Na'vin Nosferatu »

NotW#82

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi