Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

Hearing Na'vin speak I opened my eyes and looked towards him. As soon as he asked me to stand I stood and made sure my Hydra was hanging behind my back so that I did not come as a threat to him. Before replying I knew that the chances of me gaining the trust of Na'vin would be difficult. But there was no time to waste... I had to warn the Na'vi before their planet was overrun by NEOECO.

"Oel ngati kameie ma Na'vin," I say to him with the proper hand motion. "Thank you for being willing to speak with me." I pause before making my next statement. Once I go forward with this there is no turning back. I take in a breath and say sternly, "I have come to tell you about my wish to remove all sawtute from Eywa. I know what they are doing here and it is not good. They plan to trade with your people so that they can justify taking from your planet the little grey rock and leave behind destruction and death," I explain with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I  wish I could live amongst your people and to learn your ways but I must guide my men on the path to freedom for your people. I will not stand by like I did before and watch as Eywa is destroyed once again." Memories of seeing scientists dissecting Viperwolves and Stingbats to conduct "studies" flash through my head. Also the memory of seeing the Omatikaya's Kelkutral burning and fallen over enter the forefront of my mind. Sadness strikes me and I can feel a tear welling up. But I push myself past the sadness. Now is not the time to cry. Now is the time to fight and take back Pandora for its rightfull owners, the Na'vi.

"Will you consider joining my cause Na'vin? I wish nothing more than to fight alongside such a noble warrior to push back the sawtute from Pandora."
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Standing up and with my right hand I grabbed my long blade by its handle, and threw it onto my shoulder.
I hesitated and dissected his sentence in my head.

Making eye contact and say, "I see you... ma Zwick.."
I study his movement, his voice, his eyes... His smell was strong... Definitely a warrior.

Walking up to him, measuring him as I got closer... He didn't move an inch.... "How interesting" I thought...
I stopped right in front of him, I caught a glimpse of his weapon that remained on his back.
"Ma Zwick, you make bold statement."

I snatched the collar of his shirt with my left hand, bringing him an inch from my face.
Glaring into his menari, he didn't flinch... He was sincere in his words, he would not fight me....
I slowly let go of him and stepped back, "I trust no one...ma Zwick. Oe sweylu spaw nga srak?"

I tilted my head over slightly curiously awaiting his response.

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

I take in Na'vin's question... How can he decide to trust me? I am only an alien uniltiranyu after all. But then I remembered how Na'vin protect the female in the clearing early that day, how he was always ready to defend his people and family. I could relate with his feelings of wanting nothing but the safety of his people. I decided to help him understand by telling him a story. I motioned to him if he would like to listen as I found myself a boulder to lean against.

"Let me tell you of a story of a tawtute uniltìranyu that at first didnt see. He came to Pandora so full of hope and joy for what he was bound to do. He left his dying planet to take on a new life and to study the planet that had captured his imagination for so long. When he arrived he followed orders and conducted his research without a care except for the advancement of learning. One day he met a kalina Na'vi female and developed feelings for her. She also showed him just what he was doing to the planet and how wrong it was. Her name was Sylwanìn. If you remember she was a freedom fighter like me. She fought the sawtute and defended her home. In the time that the uniltìranyu spent with her he took on the ways of the warrior and hoped to impress Sylwanìn. Sadly after destroying some vrrtep machines of the sawtute she and her war party ran to the safety of Grace's school. He was there and he watched as the RDA aysamsiyu stormed the school and killed Sylwanìn and her war party. The uniltìranyu held her in his arms and could do nothing but weep for the loss of such a strong soul. From that day forward he would not stand to see any more Na'vi die because of the sawtute." Standing up straight with fire in my eyes I continue, "And now that same unitìranyu stands before you now. A defender of the people hoping to warn you and your clan that the sawtute will destroy your home, they will not leave it unless we fight! Will you stand with me ma tsmukan? Fitsenge lu awngeyä! Fitsenge ke lu sawtute."  >:(

I hold out my hand to Na'vin hoping he would take it and join my fight. I can see the emotions of my story seeming to stir something similar to my feelings within his eyes.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I listened avidly to Zwicks story... Hearing it brought back many memories...
He talked about my former Clan the Omatikaya, he described the school just as I remembered it.

I grew frustrated listening to the story, the memories flooded my mind.... My frustration lead to anger.
I clenched my teeth tightly, biting hard consumed in anger, he continued his story....

He mentioned Sylwanìn... Then I snapped.
"Sylwanìn!!??" I yanked my giant Blade out of its sheath. My anger raged into hatred.

I was former Omtaikaya, as a child I looked up to Sylwanìn. She was strong and kind to me, she gave me courage to try and become a great warrior when I became old enough... I was too young to become a warrior however, she was kind to me and my parents.  
My world came tumbling down as the older children came back from the "School" in tears and told us all what happened.
Sylwanìn was killed... then shortly after my Home was destroyed, along with my family killed in it...

Overwhelmed with pain and hatred I grabbed Zwick again by his collar lifting him off the ground to eye level with me...
"You watched Sylwanìn DIE!?! And yet you say you protect us?!" ..... I glared into his eyes.
Yet.... His expression was full of emotional pain, his eyes relayed to me his anguish and loss for Sylwanìn.

"Oel kameie."  I set Zwick back down on his feet, and released him once more.
I turned and walked up to Vetrautral... Running my hand down the Utral, I regain control of myself and relax.
"Come with Oe to Kelutral, you must inform ma Ean of this."
I turned my head and gazed at him, "Do you wish to learn, ma tsmukan?"

......."ShhhLiinG!"
And before he could blink an eye, I had re-appeared in front of him, but with my Large Blade inches from his head...
"Speed....ma tsumkan... is key...  You cannot hit what you cannot see..."
I lower my Giant Blade, and look down at him. "Your weapon cannot save you."
At that moment his weapon that was slung around his back, fell into two pieces...

"Oe will teach you... to be Nìwin, or you can die slow by the hands of enemy."
I put my left hand on his chest..
"If you wish to fight with Oe, nga must be as Fast as Oe."

NotW#82

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I looked back toward this tawtute, who said her name was Jenny. The emotion in her eyes when she told us she saw the destruction of the Omatikaya's Kelkutral was what made me believe it was possible she could See. But again, I was at war with whether or not to trust her. My father asked my mother and I that very question.

"Oe ke kem si omum, ma sempul. Oe spaw pxeoeng pawm Nawma Sa'nok?" I proposed. She would lead us to the truth; she always did.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 03, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
I look back at Ka`apeha and nod my head in agreement. "There are Dreamwalkers we can trust, but my mate is right how do we know that you are telling us the truth?"

The woman hung her hand down and looked like she was ashamed and she said with a weakening close to crying,"I was in the link room when the RDA attacked the Omatikaya, and I stood there seeing the people running out of their home. I...I," she looked with tear streaming from her eyes,"I want to die right there."

Her voice began to gain strenght putting on a look of a warrior readying for battle. I made eye contact with the woman, and I could the sadness and heart fill pain from that event.

"As long I am the Director of NEOECO, I promise you! All Na`vi that we will not harm the people of this planet."

I begin soften and ask, "What is your name?"

"I am Jenny Vanaman."

"Well Director Vanaman," I turn to the others, "Kempe sivi nga fpìl? Ma Ka`apeha Ma Neyn`ite
This dreamwalker seems honest, [/desc poe seems ne omum sorrow Si Ngay pawm for txoa, Fì'u oe fpìl a ke lu Uniltìranyu ke tse'a ] I look at Ean [/desc Txo nga ne Tìng mikyun Oe ma Ne tìng mikyun ne]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 04, 2011, 12:50:11 AM
I looked back toward this tawtute, who said her name was Jenny. The emotion in her eyes when she told us she saw the destruction of the Omatikaya's Kelkutral was what made me believe it was possible she could See. But again, I was at war with whether or not to trust her. My father asked my mother and I that very question.

"Oe ke kem si omum, ma sempul. Oe spaw pxeoeng pawm Nawma Sa'nok?" I proposed. She would lead us to the truth; she always did.
[/desc very nìltsan Ayoeng will kä ne Ewaya,Tengkrr nga sempul stays tok fìtsenge]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

I let out a call for 'Ompin. I looked at her and patted the southern pointed piece of jaw bone on her, and said, "Futa lu kawng, ma 'Ompin, tswusayon neto ftu oe krrpe oe tusìkin nga, ma 'eylan. Slä txoa lu letsunslu, txo nga tswayon oe ne Vitrautral, tam?"

I awaited my mother to speak with my father and call for her ikran; I mounted 'Ompin. Looking at my mother, I asked if she was ready.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ka`apeha tells me her plan to go seek wisdom from Nawn Sa`nok, "Tam ma Ka`apeha lu kxuke. Ma `ite!!" I call out. She turns and I continue, "Seysonìltsan! Ma `ite!"

I give big smile of approval,"Ngaru lu nume. Oe lu nìtxan lefpom hu nga.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on August 03, 2011, 11:48:18 PM
"Oe will teach you... to be Nìwin, or you can die slow by the hands of enemy."
I put my left hand on his chest..
"If you wish to fight with Oe, nga must be as Fast as Oe."

With my heart pumping fast I stand there and contemplate Na'vin's proposal. If I am to learn the way of the warrior with him I would be a much more formidable foe against NEOECO. But my men would need to fend for themselves as I was learning how to fight. I needed to consult with my men. Even though I was their leader I could not go making descisions without letting them know what was at stake.

Drawing back from my thoughts I ask Na'vin, "You will fight with me then and teach me the way of the warior? If so I am glad that you will help me drive back the ayvrrtep from this land." Placing my left hand on Na'vin's chest in return I say, "I am honored to know you ma tsmukan. You are a great warrior and I feel for your losses. Hopefully we will succeed in removing the sawtute soon srak?" I grin at the thought of finally having Pandora rid of the NEOECO and the RDA. It would be a great day in my life to be able to say I protected a planet from a slow and painful destruction.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I saw some excitement in his eyes, along with uncertainty...

Shaking my head to Zwick, "You must not speak of Fi'u to anyone, you learn in secret."
I pull out a knife that I had made recently, it was sheathed in Yurik Leather...
"Take with you this, *handing him the Knife* the only weapon you need."

The hilt and handle were carved from bone, the blade curved with etchings and notches for maximum damage.
Although this knife was a fourth of the size of my Long Blade, in the right hands it could be as equally devastating.
"We will see, where your true strength lies ma tsmukan. We will see what weapon you favor most."
I put my finger on the Knife Zwick now holds, "Starting with this..."

I look at him fiercely, "You have mune aytrr to decide."
I re-sheath my long blade, and sling it around my back then retie it.
"In mune aytrr oe will find you... Oe will speak with ma Ean now..."

I nod in the direction Zwick came from, "Kä..."

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

Placing my fisted hand across my beating heart I promise to Na'vin, "I will speak to nobody about my training. I gladly accept your challenge along with this knife. Irayo seyi ma Na'vin."

As I turn to leave a gather up my destroyed gun and take out the clip of ammo and the shoulder strap. Living out here I cannot waste anything. At least these two things can be reused. Before I climb my way back up the cliff side I turn to Na'vin and say, "I will be sure to be alone on the second day. I await your arrival. Eywa ngahu ma tsmukan."

I climb out the womb of Eywa just as the sun is starting to rise over the hills. A new day and a new dawn for me and for Na'vin. Hopefully the People will join my cause before it is too late.

When I reach my men they are just starting to wake up and ask me many questions about what happened last night. I tell them that our cause will be heard by the Ka'apeha clan. With this news they rejoice and are hopeful that our luck may finally have changed. The whole way back they are very chatty and excited, but I keep to myself and mull over Na'vin's words to me. I touch the hilt of my new knife and wonder what will be in store for me in the days to come.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Watching Zwick disappear back into the Na'ring, I walk back to the Trunk of Vetrautral.
I take a deep breath and hold it, becoming motionless and making my mind still.
Focusing my thoughts, "Ma Neyn'ite, Oe pey lu nga."

I needed to inform ma Ka'apeha and Ean of my new found knowledge...
For some reason I trusted Zwick, he reminded me a lot of myself before I was lost to the Na'ring.
Zwick was now lost to the Na'ring himself, and it was time for him to learn and survive it...just as I did.
I will guide him... Hopefully he will survive....  He had strong will, and the eyes of the nantang... Fearless and piercing.

I knew Neyn'ite would come soon... I could feel it.
Stepping back out into the open several feet away from Vetrautral, I pulled out my Long Blade and gazed at it.

Its weight no longer encumbered me, its size didn't hinder my movement, it was an extension of my body when in combat.
Made from the jaw bone of the only palulukan I ever killed, its durability allowed me to cut anything in half in one swing...
With my unmatched speed combined with the blade I wield, I have met no match... The tawtute are no exception.
Their machines are slow, their movements predictable, the reactions the same... they stood little to no chance against me...

I knew what I learned was unique to me and no one else... Growing up completely alone, always running from predators, always fighting to survive... An experience no one else has ever survived. I was proud of what I had become, but humble enough to know my place among the people...
Eywa had given me purpose, to protect Neyn'ite...
but now a war with the tawtute arises, and I would need help... Zwick had immense power locked up inside, I saw it in his eyes as he spoke of Sylwanìn at the school.

He will be an extremely powerful tsamsiyu... Stronger than all the other Tsamsiyu of Ka'apeha put together.
But how do I teach him....to see...

NotW#82

I looked back at my father, his eyes brimming with pride at me. I rolled my eyes, but my words were sincere. "Ngaru seiyi irayo, ma nawma sempul. Nga kusaryu oe nìltsan. Oel ngati kameie, ma sempul. Ma sa'nok sì oe makto ne plltxe ma nawma sa'nokhu. Kame nga ye'rìn, ma sempul."

After speaking, I was almost certain that I could hear Na'vin's voice. How was that possible? I thought it was him, only, who could hear me; because he'd been on his own, I thought he learned his higher hearing abilities; I didn't know I could be able to hear him. Well, I was coming to him anyway. I smiled, looked back at my mother, then flew off toward Na'vin and Vitrautral.

As I began to descend upon Vitrautral, I saw a tawtute leaving. I gasped. He was leaving after having spoken with Na'vin. I landed near him. "Nga tusung tawtute fìtsenge?!" I snapped at him; I was angry with him but I pulled back the viciousness in my voice. "Sawtute lu kawkrr tusung fìtsenge, ma Na'vin, kawkrr! Eyawr, ma sa'nok?" I asked my mother as she landed next to me.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 04, 2011, 11:14:10 PM
I looked back at my father, his eyes brimming with pride at me. I rolled my eyes, but my words were sincere. "Ngaru seiyi irayo, ma nawma sempul. Nga kusaryu oe nìltsan. Oel ngati kameie, ma sempul. Ma sa'nok sì oe makto ne plltxe ma nawma sa'nokhu. Kame nga ye'rìn, ma sempul."

After speaking, I was almost certain that I could hear Na'vin's voice. How was that possible? I thought it was him, only, who could hear me; because he'd been on his own, I thought he learned his higher hearing abilities; I didn't know I could be able to hear him. Well, I was coming to him anyway. I smiled, looked back at my mother, then flew off toward Na'vin and Vitrautral.

As I began to descend upon Vitrautral, I saw a tawtute leaving. I gasped. He was leaving after having spoken with Na'vin. I landed near him. "Nga tusung tawtute fìtsenge?!" I snapped at him; I was angry with him but I pulled back the viciousness in my voice. "Sawtute lu kawkrr tusung fìtsenge, ma Na'vin, kawkrr! Eyawr, ma sa'nok?" I asked my mother as she landed next to me.
Ka'apeha gets her Ikran [/desc][/desc Rim atan] to kneel next to oe 'ite, Ka'apeha's is confused,[/desc Srane oe 'ite Ayoeng si ke Munge ayuniltìranyu Ne tsenge] She callls to Na'vin, [/desc Nav'in Pelun fì'u uniltìranyu with nga?]

Ean Hufwetulyu

I watch as Ka`apeha and Neyn`ite take off into the sky, I turn to the woman,"Come Director we much to talk about."

"Come in Director Vanaman" a voice came from here pocket
"Go ahead"
"Director, Hell's Gate reports a plasma storm heading our way. If we leave now we can get back before it hits."
"No I have to go over things to discuss to the Olo`eyktan Ean" She looks to me.
"You can stay here"
"Thank you," she says, "Sampson 117, leave supplies for me and I will meet in morning"

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I was met by Neyn'ite and Ka'apeha with slight hostility.
"Po ìla oe ne fìtsenge..."

I lowered my head attempting to regain my thoughts...
"Oe spaw poru, oe si ke spaw NEOECO."
Walking up to Vetraultral putting my hand on the Utral, "Ma Eywa Pawm oe ne tìng mikyun... Oe kem si."

Turning my head, I meet their uncertain gazes with my serious glare...
"Nga zene spaw oe si nga, zene ke tìsraw seyki poru."

I remembered Ean with the tawtute woman, I never got a real look in her eyes... Thats why I didn't see it before.
"Ma Ean Mì hrrap."

NotW#82

I gasped. "Set eyawr, ma Na'vin?! Ma oeyä sa'nok sì oe lu fìtsenge ne pawm Eywa txo sawtute lu nìngay ayoehu; poan lu tsatseng tawtutehu! Mengahu zene kä ne'ìm; ma Na'vin, txo nga lu eyawr, nga zene za'u mengahu, rutxe!"

"Ayah!" I squealed, and 'Ompin took off again. I asked almost too much of her; to fly as quickly as possible; I knew she would be weak later if I pushed her too hard, but I was terrified to find Hometree in ruins, like the Omatikaya had; and my mother and I left it to happen. We should not have been so careless! I felt so stupid and had tears of guilt welling up in my eyes.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Hearing the tawtute machine takeoff for the base, Director Vanaman and I walk towards that landing zone and see a couple of containers. One had field supplies marked on it, another had a red cross with first aid labeled on it, and the last box has was plain.
"Ok it looks like I have everything I need for tonight, but this is odd I do not recongize this one. There no marking or label" Director Vanaman picks you the box and examines it.
Nothing on the box looks shows that it belongs in field supply kit, so she opened top of box and written was, 'GOODBYE DIRECTOR'

I spotted the message, "RUN!!!" I yelled as a grabbed her and as strange sound got louder then

*BOOM*

"AHH!!!" I cried out, as sharp pain fly through my leg.
The area was covered in smoke from the blast.

"Director are you ok?"
"Yeah how about you Ean"
"My leg I think it broken, but why? why a bomb?"
"To get rid of me."

Ean Hufwetulyu

Smoke rises to the sky from the blast site for any to see.