Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

Sitting there listening to Na'vin I am torn as to what to do. How do I manage to make time to lead my men and spend days upon days out in the na'ring with Na'vin to learn to be an excellent warrior for the People? It was hard on my human body to already spend a day in link, but to spend perhaps two days in link trying to survive whatever test was thrown my way would be torture to my body. But then I think about why I decided to stay here, why I wanted to defend the Na'vi at all costs. My life was sworn to protect them and Eywa. The choice was certain, I would take Na'vin's tests to become a great tsamsiyu and still lead my men to our goal.

I look up from my thoughts and speak. "Ma Na'vin you ask much of me to stay with you and train. I would have to work doubly hard to make sure my men are lead on the correct path and that I am here to meet your every challenge. Also gambling my AVTR body, my most sacred treasure, is a lot to play with. But I have remembered why I decided to break free from the RDA so long ago and to take up my weapon and fight the true enemy and not the forest who was only defending itself. I choose to learn so that I may serve Eywa more than I already have." Through all of this I keep eye contact with Na'vin, never wavering from his gaze.

I unsheath my knife, fresh from its first kill. "This blade is not much but in the hands of a true warrior I am sure it would serve Eywa extremely well. Thank you for allowing me the honor to learn from you ma 'eylan."
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 07, 2011, 12:24:38 PM
I look at Ka`apeha with a smile on my face, "Ma Ka`apeha oeya yawne, Oeru lu tam. Nga lu plltxe hu Nawm Sa`nok srak?". So happy to see her I hug and kiss her before she could answer. Feeling so happy I knew Eywa was watching over me, but more important my family was safe.
Moments later, Jenny walks comes into the council chamber in her AVTR form.
"You will need to change out the tawtute clothes" I ordered.
"Why?" Jenny questioned.
"It will slow down your trianing." I replied. just then one of the members from the hunting party came up and inform me that the vrrtep tawtute was bought down by a new tsamsiyu.
"Irayo ma tsmuke" I tell him before leaves again. I walk over to area where Jenny was changing."Jenny we caught tawtute that tried to kill you."
"WHAT! YOU FOUND THE .. AHHH!!" she screams, I rush into the alcove to check, but I only see a naked AVTR."Ahh!!! GET OUT! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!!" she yelled at me. Just as fast I ran out the room.
"Forgive me. I taught you were..."
"Its ok i just be freaked out when well.. Where is would be assassin?" she questioned.
"Die!" I stated, "A new tsamsiyu, I was told, found, hunted, fought, and killed the vrrtep tawtute."
"Did they get any informtion from him?" Jenny questioned as came back out to show revealing her new naive attire.
yes I spoke with Ewaya, it seems that these tawtue's are part of her will, she has not been wrong before, in her we must trust

*looks over at Jenny, this tawtue is now one of us, you must honour our ways and Ewaya*

OOC: I watched Avatar for the first time in ages last night, fell in love all over again  :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

"It is decided then..."

I stand and walk up to Zwick, "I will allow you one day, to go and tell your people... After that you must come back here to this very spot... Then we will begin... Bring nothing with you but a loin cloth, no tawtute clothes."

Stepping backwards, I turn and pull away a heap of leaves to unveil a large bundle of wrapped up weapons. I brush the leaves aside, and pull the satchel out from its crevice. Untying it carefully I then role it out revealing a simple dagger, a larger dagger similar to the one Zwick has, a pair of identical medium sized blades that can be dual wielded in each hand, and a large curved blade resembling an axe, but much larger.

I stay crouched but turn my head and nod for Zwick to come closer, "Keep your knife I have already given you, but now you must choose for yourself what you wish to train with. This will only get you started, it is up to you ma Zwick to find your own weapon.."

I stand and pull out my Giant Two Handed Blade, "This is my weapon of choice, taken from a slain Palulukans Jaw... As you have seen before, in my hands there is nothing I cannot cut..."
((( In the picture below in my sig, is my Long Blade. Shaped like the Jaw bone of the Palulukan. Its size is approximately 8 feet long and 4 inches thick. The blade sharpened and able to cut through steel. Its weight is around 300lbs. )))

I watch as Zwick looks at the fine selection of weapons, "Ma Zwick...When you are strong enough and when you have proved your strength and courage, Eywa has a gift for you... You must Earn this gift from Eywa... That is why Eywa, has asked me to train you...."

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Everyone in the council room eyes widen as I revealed one possible of plans from the Pro-RDA. Jenny placed face in here hands and said, "Ean if your threoy is correct, then I have created a perfect target for the RDA to criple the Na`vi."
"Srane Jenny," I stated,"but we can't do anything about it right now, so Jenny you will begin your training with Aylaean when he returns."

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Txura Rolyu

I look at the fine wares before me to choose from. There is one blade that strikes my fancy almost immediatly after it is revealed from the bag. The two medium blades. They seem to call to me, they seem to hold the balance of speed and power within them. I reach out and lay my hands on them. Looking at Na'vin I say, "I will take these. This is what I want to learn."

Na'vin nods his apporval of the choice. Althogh it is not like his large Palulukan blade my choice can allow me to be faster and defend myself a little bit more easily. "What shall I name them? I have never used blades before and on 'Rrta they used to name their blades and poets would make stories about them. Have you ever names a blade before?" I ask questioningly.

I pick up the blades. They have an excellent balance to them. They feel almost weightless and move smoothly with my wrist. I look around the hollowed out tree and see a simple dummy standing on a pole. Apparently it is used for practice so I take my blades and strike the wooden one at and angle from above into the torso. The blades sink in almost a foot and I am surprised. I hadnt even used my full force and they were doing some significant damage. I wiggle them out slowly and hold them at my side.

"I am happy with my choice. I will be sure to let my men know that I will be out looking for the RDA so that I can keep my AVTR body out here to train with. I may not always be here each day because an attack may come and I need to protect my human body, but I will be sure to be here everyday that I am not in such peril," I say to Na'vin. I hope he understands that having two bodies and two lives is not an easy life.

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I cant help but smile, "Srane, I thought you might choose those."

I slowly take one of the blades from Zwick, "Once you have mastered these blades, you cut through almost anything."
With one hand, I swipe the blade across both practice poles... And hand the blade back to Zwick...
After a moment goes by, both poles simultaneously slide in half, and plummet to the forest floor.

"When you return ma Zwick, I will have a cross type sheath for both your blades. So that you may wear them on your back and access them with both hands at any time."

I look Zwick up and down, "Your false body will safe here...and here only."

NotW#82

NaviFreedomFighter

Ean we must train this sky walker well ensure she learns fast

OOC: I'm going to be very busy with school stuff over the next few weeks, but I will still try to be on as much as time allows....
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane! ma Ka`apeha. Poe zene!"
I then look at Jenny see her looking uncomforable, "Jenny whats wrong?"
"Well Ean..." she starts,"I feel nude."
"Ahahahahahahah!!!" I bust out laughing.

Ean Hufwetulyu

After everyone calmed down from Jenny's comment about her new outfit.

At Hell's Gate:
A door labeled Vice Director Jesse Reed opens revealing Jesse sitting at his desk reading the last messages from Earth and intel reports. A woman dressed in a Army uniform with one star on her shoulder, and on her nametag was Vanaman.
"Jesse have you any other connect with Jessy?" General Vanaman question.
"No Denise," Jesse replied,"since the lockdown, all commucations are being monitored and comm chatter is being limited." Jesse puts down his holopad at looks face to face with the older woman. "I guess you have something."
"Jesse sometimes you act like my old drill instructor. You only want intel and straight to the point. I like that in you." she explain pulling out a jump drive, and moving over to the larger computer system. Denise plugs in drive, and she accesses a few files. "Ok. According to our lastest orbitial imaging, we still have not found a RDA base, and our techs believed that they must be hold up in a flux area." Denise touched the screen and image change to text report, "Jesse you can read this later, but I will give the overveiw. Comm officers have been montioring strange commucation signals being sent into a flex area."
"Could it be the RDA or the Pandora Freedom Fighters?"
"My guess is that it the freedom fighter,"Denise replied.
"Why?" He questioned.
"The RDA would want..." Denise was intrupted by a knock on the door.
"Come in" jesse answered.
A man walks in with a holopad in his. "Director Reed, General Vanaman. I got somthing." He hands the pad to Denise showing a particle video message. "We were able  to hack on the mystery messages."
Jesse get closes to Denise and watch the fuzzy message, "We are looking for the RDA spy...we will keep checki..." the image fades. "Can you trace the signal or where it was being sent." Denise questions the tech.
"No Ma`am, we are still searching and back tracing."
"Keep us inform. "Denise oredered.

Txura Rolyu

I make my way back to the compound and it is almost dusk. I radio to let me in and a security door opens for me to walk through. It's a bit if a tight squeeze to walk through because it was not buoy for AVTR's to fit through.

The two men at the security post wave to me as I step inside and then shut the door behind me. I walk my AVTR to the structure that I keep the body and prep myself to unlink. With my two blades tucke underneath my bed I dose off and then awaken in the link pod. My stomach growls loudly. As soon as I open the door a surprise snack of bread and butter await me with a small note.

I open it and begin munching on the bread to quell my stomachs groaning. It reads, "From all of us here at the base. Congratulations on making a connection with the Na'vi. We knew you would lead us in the right direction. Also the techs have a little but of a lead on the location of the RDA base. We dont have an exact area but about a 5 mile radius around a certain area. That radio you picked up was extremely helpful. Hope you enjoy the snack we have left for you."

I smile at the good news. Today has beena good day all around. I decide to get myself some real food from the mess hall. Then I will retire to my bed and rest my mind. Tomorrow I start my training with Na'vin.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha paces up and down anxious [/desc oe Ka pxel Ayoeng ke munge kem]

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC : it is ka'apeha who feels like we aren't doing nothing, not me^ I love our RP ;) just wanted to make that clear as in she feels helpless about the spy situation

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Zwick takes off for his own base camp...
I decide to head back to Kelutral and see how everyone is doing. I arrive late in the day and am met by many other Na'vi who seem almost happy to see me.
I approach a random Na'vi woman who carries a child, "Ma Ka'apeha peseng lu?" I asked her.
She looked at me for a moment and then smiled as if recognizing me, even though we had never met.
She pointed upward in the direction of Ka'apeha and Eans chambers. I nodded and said , "Irayo ma tsmuke."

I plunged up the spiral of Kelutral and shouted, "Ma Ka'apeha!"
I waited for a response...

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Hearing Na`'vin I call out, "Ma `itan za`u! Oe zene plltxe lu nga."
After a few minutes, I see Na`vin walk in. I make the proper greeting gesture.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apeha walks down from her and Ean's chambers [/desc][/desc Kaltxì Na'vin]

She sees Ean [/desc][/[oel ngati kamie oe Yawne]

*Makes appropriate gesture*

[/desc][/desc Set peu zene ayoeng plltxe]

OOC: Thank Ewaya its Friday, (at least here in aussie) its been a long week  :(

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I give the proper hand gesture to both Ean and Ka'apeha.
"Oel ngati kameie oeya ma ayeylan."

Looking around briefly, "Where is ma Neyn'ite?" I continue to look for her face.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

I look back at him,"Poe hahaw ma `itan."
I take a deep breath looking at Jenny then back at Na`vin, "How was the hunt? I heard you traced down and killed the vrrtep tawtute.Well Done. Did tawtute say anything?"
Jenny stands and looks at Na`vin, "Did he explain why he wanted to kill me."
Just then Aylean walked in and I turned to Jenny and said to both of them, "Ma tsmukan nga zene txkxeken si Jenny mì ayoengä fya`o."

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc][/desc Si ke aytopu Na'vin,Tsmukan  po zong Ewaya ne Nìn 'em]
She turns to Ean
[/desc][/desc Si oe Kar Fì'u tawtue Mì pxel ayoeng si txkxeken Nìhawng?

Ean Hufwetulyu

NaviFreedomFighter

Irayo, as I turn to touch the tawtue's shoulder to go, I see a tall Na'vi approaching OOC : Marco this is your cue  :) IC : [/desc Kaltxì tsmukan peu nga peyral]