Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Well your fath.. I mean sempu has told me that i have dress as one of people." Jenny started, "I notice Ean has been sitting watching my training so far. Is he worried that something might happen again? I know one of the hunters told Ean that the man that tried to shoot me was found and killed."
Jenny feels rage building up within her again as she says, "Those selfish idiots. HERE WE ARE TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS THOSE THOSE F***ING SELFISH, MONEY GRABBING, TRIGGER HAPPY LOONS CREATED AND WORK ON REBUILDING THE TRUST THE NA`VI GAVE US WE FIRST CAME HERE, BUT NO!!! THEY JUST WANT MONEY THEIR D*** F***ING MONEY!!! WHY !! DO WE AND OTHERS WHO WANT HELP MAKE A CHANGE HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THEIR SELFISH WAYS!!!" Jenny yelled while tears ran down her face.

I sat quietly listening to Jenny statement. I look to see the reactions of everyone while thinking about the recent events. Lastly, I came up with a plan to aid in the search for demons' base, but i would need for Jenny the know more basic survival and fighting skills before we could make this scouting mission. I then call out, "Ma tsmukan za`u rutxe!"
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

OOC: Totally locked up at work for several days... I am back now :D

"Awake ma Na'vin, sleep no more.... but remember your dreams."

I wake up with a startling jerk... "What happened?" I think to myself.
Looking around I notice I am laying in a hammock, and there was no one around...

I begin to stand, my body is very stiff and I am very hungry... a Na'vi woman passes by and notices me trying to stand.. She rushes over to me, and begins to help me... I ask her "pehem len?"
She looks at me and says, "Ngaru hahaw mune trr."

My eyes widened, "Pelì'u?!?!"
I had gone to sleep, and failed to wake up for some reason. 2 days had passed and Zwick was probably wondering what happened to me.
I needed to eat and just as I had thought about getting something to eat, the Na'vi woman who helped me was bringing me a lot of food.

Zwick... I needed to track him down, and tell him what has happened...
What dreams did I have? I can't remember!!

NotW#82

Syulang

[hey guys, This is a really good RP that i've been reading, and I would be interesting in joining it. May I?  :) ]
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

(ma Syulang; sure! :D)

I put down the knives and walked to Jenny, still mounted on her pa'li. "Mawey, ma tsmuke.. calm. The People did not survive this long unless we were able to defeat any enemy that arrived. If needed, we will pull the clans together, just like Toruk Makto did. It is going to be okay, ma 'eylan." I put my hand on her chest again. "Oel ngati kameie, Na'viyä tsamsiyu 'ewan... young warrior of The People." I smiled at her. She truly could See.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Syulang

(thanks. do I just come in or will someone make an opening so I can join?  :) )
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Syulang on August 17, 2011, 07:15:24 PM
OOC: We would be honored for you to be apart of our clan

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

Quote from: Syulang on August 17, 2011, 07:15:24 PM

(PM me and I will send you a character bio to fill out for your character, then you send it to NaviFreedomFighter- I think. ma Navi, ngaytxoa if that's wrong; but I'm pretty sure that's what we've all done? :-\ )
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Ean Hufwetulyu

I worked my feet and over to Neyn`ite and Jenny, "Once agian daughter you have proven to us that one day you will be wise and strong olo`eyktan"

NaviFreedomFighter

Kalxti ma jenny, ean is correct what is your choice?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

I look at oe 'ite she is so strong and brave, a true warrior ka'apela is proud. OOC: Ma navi just send me your profile when your ready :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Tsu'tey

(OOC: wow this is a fast speed i have problems compete, when her write i am sleep :D)

Tzu'natxu tup to join the Pa'li and look to to Ka'apeha and Jenny and say" Are you ready for a wild ride?" He look to Ka'apeha and say" I hope she it creates".

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

NaviFreedomFighter

OOC: This is true for me also when they write i sleep :) IC: I speak to f'aull with my mind "ka" (go) i smile as i see tzi and jenny behind me

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

After having eaten several servings, I stood up and felt replenished...
"Zwick..."

I stretch while walking to the top of Kelutral, once I reached the top I sprinted to the edge of the largest limb and Dove off.
Free falling for several seconds, my adrenaline kicks in... I Call out "Nìwin!!!" and my Ikran jumps out of kelutral behind me.
She catches me in moments, I grab a hold of her and get mounted... Nìwin levels out and we begin to fly.

I was on my way to the meeting point where I told Zwick I would be, I hope that he is there.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

"What is wild riding ma tsmukan?" Jenny asked witha ta confused look.

NaviFreedomFighter

Wild riding is what your people would call enjoyable it is a way to strengthen tashylou between nga and direhorse she smiles

Tsu'tey

Tzu'natxu look to Jenny and Ka'apeha and say "ready?" and say also to Jenny and Ka'apeha" Makto ko". With faster speeds we go into the forest!

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Ooo uh... Tam! Srane!!" Jenny said with smile.
"Ma Ka`apeha, Oe zene plltxe hu nga." I put hand on her shoulder nodding my head toward a private area.

Txura Rolyu

I wake up my Avatar. It is midday now and I was not able to meet Na'vin the day before. I was wondering what would have happened to him for that to be an issue. I sheath my knife and grab my two blades. I am wearing an old tattered AVTR uniform that I plan on using to survive some of Na'vin's tests. If he doesnt allow me to use it then I can discard it while I am out in the forest. For now though I dont need my men to start gawking at my naked AVTR body.

I head out the front gate and give a wave to the guards at the post. It will be a long time before they see me again.

OOC: Na'vin, I just want to let you know that I am becoming very busy so I will not be able to reply to posts her very quickly. I will do my best to check them each day, but keep in mind that I might not respond very fast.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka 'apeha nods and follows Ean

Ean Hufwetulyu

Slowly walking with Ka`apeha to our meeting area. I sit an utral to rest leg from standing, "I will be glad when my leg is fully healed," i said with innocent smile. "Ma Ka`apeha, I was think about the problem with vrrtep and I came up the same solution over and over again. In order to stop them we find where they are hiddening and quickly," rubbing the soreness out my leg, "before they get chance to put together attack against NEOECO or us. I figure we put together a a party of out best saronyu and samsiyu, and have them search the area where they encounted and capture the vrrtep that tried to kill Jenny. Now I believe the best person lead the party is Neyn`ite. Sivi nga mllte srak?"