Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I smiled, watching Tzu'natxu and Jenny race off into the forest on their pa'li. "Don't be too reckless, ma Tzunatxu! Remember, we need her in training as a tsamsiyu as much as possible; that will be ruined if she gets injured!"

My ears perked behind me, and I heard my father tell my mother that they needed to talk. I knelt down, pretending to finish off the knife, until I heard them leave; and secretly followed them to the somewhat closed off area to the base of Hometree, standing outside silently.

I gasped as I heard my father saying we should go into battle against the sawtute. I would protect my home until my death, but that doesn't mean I wasn't scared to do it.

"Now, I believe the best person to lead the party is Neyn'ite."

I quit breathing right then, and sank to the floor of the forest, pulling my knees to my chest. I stared out into nothing. How could I lead a war party against the sawtute? I was barely feeling able to be *in* the party; now my father wanted me to lead it? My heart pounded and my breath became shallow. Then, in a flash, I jumped up, yowled lightly, and climbed atop 'Ompin even before she was on the ground. Then I had her fly toward the Tree of Souls.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

OOC: Thats just fine Txura, I am also very busy lately. :)

Having flown for a little while, I finally reach the spot where Zwick and I had agreed to meet.
It was empty, but there were signs of a visitor.... recently.

I hop off of Niwin, and swing my way to the spot... I was going to have4 to wait for Zwick to appear...
However long that might take, I must wait. Zwick has become very important, more important than he knows, more important than the Ka'apeha clan knows.

I sit right in the middle of the flat spot, resting my long blade against the inside of my shoulder.. I close my eyes and begin to meditate.
Struggling to remember my dreams, slowly and very little, piece by piece.. Fragments of my dreams flow through my mind.
I was asleep for 2 days, I didn't know why, but I had dreams that were not my own... Dreams that had purpose...
I still couldn't make sense of it, but perhaps this was why Zwick felt so important to me all of the sudden.

I had to show him what I knew, so that he himself may help all Na'vi from the sawtute.
Eywa had promised me to give him a gift... One that Jake Sully was familiar with... "One Body."

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Just before my last sentence, a little breeze went past me carrying a very well known scent. I thought to myself, ~That daughter of ours is something else. I know she a strong tsamsiyu and smart taronyu, but does she really think she can outsmart the ones who taught her everything.~ I giggle a little to myself still thinking, ~My daughter you will learn true power a team can bring the responsible that go with leadership.~
Just as waiting for my mate's response, I hear Neyn`ite moving and calling for `Ompin.
I quietly ask myself, "Where is she going? I wonder."
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Txura Rolyu

I trample through the forest and listen to the wonderful sounds around me. Nothing on Earth could ever hope to compare to this places beauty. I take in a big breath and exhale.... I feel like running out of joy and I do. I run along a root and it takes me over a large ravine that drops some fifty feet. The exhilerating feeling of practically runningon air rushes through my mind mixed with endorphines from my body. A most wonderful feeling.

I continue on this run not realising I am actually heading straight for my meeting place with Na'vin. Within three short minutes I find the tree and slow down to a walk. I am hardly breathing hard. This body is so amazingly enduring. I smile to myself at the blessing I was given.

I give a shout to Na'vin, if he is up there, and start climbing the vines the turn the tree into a sort of rock wall. I am eager to find out what I will be learning today.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

"So, he made it.... Siltsan..."
At that moment I heard Zwick yell from the ground, he had a very enthused and exhilarated voice... Most interesting.

I simply smile, and keep my place sitting in the middle of the flat spot up high in the tree... I began to regret what I must do with Zwick, he needed to be trained, and It was no laughing matter. He could easily be killed.
I became somewhat sad that Zwicks good spirit might be torn down with the training...

"Hmmm.." Perhaps I should go light on him, let him adapt...
I have high hopes for Zwick, he is unusually strong and intelligent... Perhaps he could rival me one day.. "Hahahhahah.." I couldn't help but laugh at the thought. I have yet to ever meet my rival, and I cling to my title of being Pandoras Strongest Creature.

I have fought every single creature on Pandora against my will, but I have been the Victor of every single battle.
A heightened sense of everything, something I like to call "Kameie nìwotx."

A level achieved through constant battle to survive using wit and strength all together, building my speed and strength to levels never reached by any Na'vi... That was made clear when I was met by many Na'vi at Kelutral, they simply could not lay a finger on me.
Na'vi are naturally faster than sawtute... But the sawtute are very intelligent creatures.

Zwick is a mix of both Strength and Intelligence, due to his False body and his Human mind.
Yes.... He could easily surpass the rest of the Na'vi with my training... If he survives..

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

I reach the top and find Na'vin sitting in the middle of the clearing. My AVTR uniform more raggedy and messy than ever, (not to mention the sweat smell) was rather prominent now that there wasnt wind flowing past me. But the smell didnt rival the awful stench of human sweat.

I stood waiting for Na'vin to come out of his meditating. So much like the old monk warriors of Earth's past. I didnt want to keep my guard down knowing that training was already started so I had my hand next to my knife just in case I needed to defend myself. My two blades were on my back and ready to go as well.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsu'tey

Tzu'natxu smiled back to Neyn and say" ìrayo for your reference but i think i know what i do". He look to Neyn" You ride very good a fast round!

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Ma Tzu'natxu how long will we ride?"  Jenny asked looking at her riding mate.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Opening my eyes, I look onto Zwick standing before me, he looked ready for action.
I couldn't help but notice his peculiar clothing, and for training reason, it simply would not do.

"Ma Zwick, rutxe remove your clothings."
I reached over and grabbed a tanned hide that I was going to craft a loin cloth for him with.
I notice hesitation from Zwick, "Your current clothes are a hindrance to movement, and will do nothing but slow you down." 
Ripping the hide cloth and using a knife I cut slits for hide string and begin to weave it through.
Now having the finished result, I remain sitting and simply hand it up to Zwick, "Here, ma eylan."

I notice his hands still at the ready to grab his blades for any preemptive attack.
"Relax ma Zwick, I Will not attack you, not yet... You are not ready for me as you are." I stand up.
Setting my Long blade down against a branch, I begin to stretch and flex each muscle in order to get ready for the training to come.
"Ma Zwick, Remove all clothes and weapons except your loin cloth. You need to master your own body before you can master a weapon."

Today we would learn the most important thing, something that you must build and cultivate from the body... Speed.
With speed, your muscles react subconsciously to attacks, your mind already knows escape routes or openings in the enemies attack.
With speed the enemy cannot touch you, your enemy cannot see your attack, your enemy is no match for you.
With the endurance from speed training, you can fall from the highest tree on Pandora, and land on your feet unscathed.

"Ma Zwick, when your ready. We are going to find some.. friends.. out in the wild." I grin in the most sinister fashion.

NotW#82

As I begin to see the Tree of Souls ahead, I begin to anticipate my landing there. But 'Ompin flies over it, and passes it quickly. What I am unable to understand is why I don't stop her, why I allow her to go past the Trees. Because even if I couldn't realize that's what I wanted, 'Ompin could; she knew I wanted to not be found, and eventually knew that I was going to change my mind about being at the Tree of Souls; my father, mother and anyone else who cared to look would know I went there because of my stronger connection with Eywa, being the daughter of the clan and spiritual leaders.

It was quite a long time before 'Ompin decided to rest, and I recognized the land as an ally clan's. I would not hunt nor cause any other destruction including speaking with Eywa on their land; it was not something we, as different clans, didn't allow; however it was most polite to ask of the clan leaders if a traveler was to speak with Eywa on their grounds.

I took my time dismounting from 'Ompin's back as she dipped her muzzle into a large creek ahead of us. I waded into the water, the coolness evading my skin. I cupped my hands in and took a few drinks of water, and after washing most of my body with the cool liquid, I let myself lie in a more shallow end, my head reeling with the thought of fighting the sawtute, especially leading a group to doing it. I felt I could very well be leading them as well as myself to certain death, if I was not careful enough, and that's what scared me the most; not dying for my people, but being the cause of death for any one Na'vi besides myself.

Tsu'tey

Tzu'ntxu and the others ride always still through the forest, he look to Ka'apeha and Jenny and say" where are we riding?". Tzu'natxu looks and think to a other Clan ? He did not know it! The speed was still very fast but no was time for little break he say" The pa'li need a little break and we a little bit water".

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Ean Hufwetulyu

OOC:Ka`apehe is with me right now its only you and Jenny
"Ok ma tsmukan I ready to stop when every you are, but I think Im getting staddle sore," Jenny laugh while following beside Tzu`ntxu.
In her mind her mount says ~ma maktoyu there is a stream not to far from here let me lead you there~
~Ok.~ she responses in her mind, then says, "Ma Tzu`ntxu my pa`li tells me there a water source close by let me take the lead."
She rides faster getting just in front.

Tsu'tey

(OOC: Oh Oh sorry i come here confused with the names :( Play you now Jenny and Ean ? I have make me a notice with the names Ean is a....? )

Tzu'natxu grinned to Jenny and say" You make this very good you can very good ride and you feel your partner very good with the tsahaylu!" He hear from jenny of the water point" Ma jenny very good a good idea and a good thing we can wait on the water point to ka'apeha an Neyn". Tzu'natxu slower and wait to Jenny" Tam ma Jenny ride before me"

(OOC: Ma Tsu'tey, Neyn'ite is not with Tzu'natxu and Jenny, she is far off the other side of the Tree of Souls along land belonging to another clan. :])

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 20, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
(OOC: Ma Tsu'tey, Neyn'ite is not with Tzu'natxu and Jenny, she is far off the other side of the Tree of Souls along land belonging to another clan. :])
"Oel ngati kameie ma tsmuke. Ngaru lu fpom srak?" I young voice called out from behind Neyn`ite.

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on August 20, 2011, 10:43:18 AM
"Ma Zwick, when your ready. We are going to find some.. friends.. out in the wild." I grin in the most sinister fashion.

I relax myself. I trust Na'vin's words.

I shuck away the sweaty old uniform and turn my back when I put on the loincloth. Being Na'vi or human being entirely naked is still embarrising.  :-[

I leather is a bit itchy on my waist but my legs are much more free and mobile to mover around now that I am without constricting pants. I look to Na'vin for my next instructions. "What shall moeng do now ma karyu?"

Seze Mune

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 20, 2011, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 20, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
"Oel ngati kameie ma tsmuke. Ngaru lu fpom srak?" I young voice called out from behind Neyn`ite.

[OOC: Kaltxì ma frapo! With NaviFreedomFighter's and Ean's permission, I'd like to join your RP, rutxe.]

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I notice that Zwick turns away when taking off his clothing, he appears to be bashful. I couldn't help but laugh at him for his shyness.  ;D
I just shake my head and smile, I will never really understand why people are shy... Being shy is a weakness and fear. Something I am not familiar with... I simply dont understand the shame of being exposed.  :-\

"Leave your blades here, but take with you your knife ma Zwick."
I myself also leave my Long blade where it sits, but I take no knife with me... I wouldn't need it. "Follow Oe, ma Zwick."
I step to the edge of the flat spot, we are a good several hundred feet up... "Ma Zwick, along with your training you must study what I do, and how I do it. Move as I do, act as I do... Be my shadow."

I fall forward off the edge... No fear, no hesitation... Falling straight down, the ground now insight....getting closer and closer.
I throw out my arms making my hands shaped like claws, I position myself to appear like I was crouched in mid-air.
With a ground shaking *THUD* I landed on the ground I released the momentum of my body.
In order to survive a fall, one must learn to transfer his momentum into the ground at the exact moment of landing. To do so you must tighten every muscle in your body at the moment of impact.

A very useful method when hunting, you can simply drop on top of your prey, releasing tons of force into the prey.
Most ground dwelling creatures never look upwards, and its hard to be heard when free falling.

I step out of the small crater I created upon landing. I yell up to Zwick, "Come, give it a try. Use both feet when landing!"

NotW#82

Txura Rolyu

I watch as Na'vin shows me a very impressive display of his will. Falling that far for most sawtute is very hard to do. But I am no normal tawtute. I look down and gauge my height and look for any obstructions along the way. There are none.

I step back from the edge and I can feel my adrenaline kicking in. I run forward and leap off the edge... gravity starts to take affect. The wind whips past my ears as I increase speed. I hold my arms out to slow my fall.

As soon as I am only a hundred feet from the floor I lean myself forward, head first, towards the ground. For a fleeting moment I can see Na'vin have a most confused look on his face. Before I smash into the floor I tuck my head into my chest and flip my legs over myself. I roll in my tucked position four times before I pop out of it and jump straight up and stop myself.

"A little thing I learned while in the military back on Earth ma Na'vin," I say with a smug attitude."You may not have guessed it but I am a man of the sky. I always loved to fly and so I had to learn how to fall as well," I joke lightly.  :P

I brush off the twigs from my head and shoulders looking to Na'vin for my next task.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka apela turns her head at the sound of the young voice suspicious it is a vrrtep ma ean oe hope ewaya gives our 'ite guidence
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)