Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

She sees it is an unarmed na' vi and relaxes
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Ean Hufwetulyu

"So do you think that Neyn`ite is ready to lead the scouting party?" I question Ka`apeha, "Also you know that Neyn`ite was listening on us."
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Tsu'tey

Tzu'natxu grinned to Jenny and say" You make this very good you can very good ride and you feel your partner very good with the tsahaylu!" He hear from jenny of the water point" Ma jenny very good a good idea and a good thing we can wait on the water point to ka'apeha an Neyn". Tzu'natxu slower and wait to Jenny" Tam ma Jenny ride before me"

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Seze Mune

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 20, 2011, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 20, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
(OOC: Ma Tsu'tey, Neyn'ite is not with Tzu'natxu and Jenny, she is far off the other side of the Tree of Souls along land belonging to another clan. :])
"I see you sister. How are you?]Oel ngati kameie ma tsmuke. Ngaru lu fpom srak?[/i]" A young voice called out from behind Neyn`ite.

Pxaysrak had ambled ahead of his mother on the path to the tsawla kilvan.  His sa'nok had gathered various items which needed cleaning and had begun walking toward the river when a friend stopped her.  Pxaysrak knew this meant she'd be delayed by adult chit chat and he wanted to play in the cooling water.   Without her permission, he continued down the dusty path, idly slapping at the loreyu plants he passed and listening to them zzz-i-s-s-i-p into their protective basal cones.  Ordinarily his mother wouldn't let him do this but he was bored and a little irritated at having to help her wash and clean.  Better to take it out on the plants than on his parent.

Drawing closer, his ears swiveled in the direction of the river as he heard the faint sounds of splashing.  Maybe he wouldn't be alone there after all!  Picking up his pace into a swift trot, he rounded the last of the fronding flour seed plants and came to a dead stop.

Lying in the shallows was a young Na'vi woman.  She was not of his clan.  Her lean body was nearly still as death.  An occasional heavy sigh and the resultant ripples from her rib movement were the only signs of life.  That, and the ikran which was now staring him down with a cool and somewhat protective demeanor. From the riding tack on its back, he knew this was her bonded mount and his ears became taut with curiosity as his tail lashed with tense excitement.

As he hesitated, Pxaysrak's keen ears heard a slight *snap* and he ducked behind the last of the tsyorina'wll plants.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

(ma Seze; before you join in on the RP you should send a character bio, filled out, to Ean or NaviFreedomFighter ;) )
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Txura Rolyu

OOC: Just a quick run down for our guest. If you want to make the description red words. Feel free to ask one of us.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Seze Mune

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 21, 2011, 01:24:46 PM
OOC: Just a quick run down for our guest. If you want to make the description red words. Feel free to ask one of us.

(OCC: irayo seiyi ma Txura.  And ma Neyn'ite, ygm  :)  )

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Seze Mune on August 21, 2011, 01:27:56 PM
Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 21, 2011, 01:24:46 PM

(OCC: irayo seiyi ma Txura.  And ma Neyn'ite, ygm  :)  )

Nìprrte  :D Welcome btw.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Seze Mune

Syulang

( OOC: I'd like to start joining in with the RP, but I've go no idea how to join in at the moment. someone help me out?  ;D )
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

(OOC: ma Syulang, did NaviFreedomFighter send you a character bio? if not, Seze said that NaviFreedomFighter didn't request one so I guess you don't need it for your joining. just be clear on what kind of character you are in your first post so we can all know right away.)

Syulang

( OOC: yeah, she did. I filled it out, sent it back, and it was accepted.  ;))

Syulang moved slowly through the Ka'apeha Hometree, watching her brothers and sisters go about their daily tasks. she had observed the tawtute, Jenny,learning to ride the pa'li. she had good skill for a tawtute. she had heard the others call her Jenny. she liked Jenny well enough, as she had a likeable personality and obviously cared for their People.

She had seen Neyn'ite fly off to the Tree of Souls, to seek Eywa'a guidance. they would have to wait until their clan leaders and Neyn'ite returned before they would act. she sighed. "May Eywa watch over and protect us all", she thought.

(OOC: are Ka'apeha and Ean at Hometree, or somewhere else?)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Quote from: Syulang on August 21, 2011, 06:04:48 PM
( OOC: yeah, she did. I filled it out, sent it back, and it was accepted.  ;))

Syulang moved slowly through the Ka'apeha Hometree, watching her brothers and sisters go about their daily tasks. she had observed the tawtute, Jenny,learning to ride the pa'li. she had good skill for a tawtute. she had heard the others call her Jenny. she liked Jenny well enough, as she had a likeable personality and obviously cared for their People.

She had seen Neyn'ite fly off to the Tree of Souls, to seek Eywa'a guidance. they would have to wait until their clan leaders and Neyn'ite returned before they would act. she sighed. "May Eywa watch over and protect us all", she thought.

(OOC: are Ka'apeha and Ean at Hometree, or somewhere else?)

Kelkutral :]

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on August 21, 2011, 08:21:13 AM
"So do you think that Neyn`ite is ready to lead the scouting party?" I question Ka`apeha, "Also you know that Neyn`ite was listening on us."
Srane ma Ean poe lu ready, she is fearful but fear can strike in the hearts of even the bravest [/Tsamsiyu], she must trust in herself and believe "oe omum ne Tirea lu Txur (I know her spirit is strong) [/Ayoeng zene trust lu Ewaya] Srane, ma ean oe omum poe Tìng mikyun ayoeng, poe has her reasons

OOC: This week is a very busy week for me at school, so might not be on as much as I usually am, but I will try post a bit, also welcome Syulang it is good to have another aussie here  :) :D
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc[/Ayoeng zene trust lu Ewaya]

Ean Hufwetulyu

With Ka`apeha approval, I get back and return to Kelutral.
Back at Kelutral
I gather all smuke and smukan in the gathering area, I say to them, " Ma smuke, smukan! Tìkawng tawtute za`u nìmun kxu ayoengä Nawn Sa`nok sì poeyä ayeveng. Ayoeng zene run peseng ayvrrtep wan ulte ftang mefo. Oe kin samsiyu tìtusaron pongu. za`u hu oe txo nga new tìhawnu si Eywa sì Na`vi."
After my annoucement walk to the council room and wait for the warriors.       

Tsu'tey

(OOC: Ma Ean Have you read my answer for Jenny ? I wait for a post from you  :D)

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Tam ma tsmukan. Lets Gooo!!" Jeny yells out telling her mount to go at full speed.
~You want me to go full speed?!~
~Yes show me your speed my friend.~
~Ok now this going to be fun my makto.~
Jenny and her pa`li take off in the water hold direction.
"Come ma tsmukan. Lets race there. Can you keep up."

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka'apela looks at her tusmuke and tusmakan knowing that ewaya will watch over them, pride swelling in her heart as poe omum poe 'ite will lead these warriors. OOC: I am writing this before i go to school, it is about 7:20 am here. Have a good day/night (depending on where you are in the world) everyone, ewaya naghu :)