Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane our `ite is the next olo`eyktan", seeing that Ka`apeha had got ahead of Na`vin and me. I couldn't help at scanning her strong and silm figure. she shows the prime figure and beauty of any Na`vi woman, but I knew she could command the respect that any olo`eyktan, samsiyu, and saronyu.
"Srane. Ayoeng muntxa lu."
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

*Na'vin makes the hand motion (As in my Signature below)*
"Oel ngati kameie ma tsmukan"

Na'vin brings Ean and Ka'apeha to a stop. Na'vin gently places one hand over Ka'apehas heart and the other hand over Eans heart.

Looking into the eyes of Ean and Ka'apeha, Na'vin says, "Irayo ma smuk, rutxe tung oe 'ì'awn ngaru"

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Returning the look,"Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan. Ngaru lu Na`vi ulte `aw hu ayoeng olo tsmukan." Placing my hand over Na`vinä heart. " Za`u pey Eywa."

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

*Na'vin nods gratefully*

"How much farther to Vitrautral ma tsmukan? Awnga lu tstu si srak?"

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane we will have cross two more hills and we be there."

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

*Na'vin stretches a bit*

"Oe move faster when in the trees, lead the way ma tsmukan  :D "

NotW#82

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

"Ma sa'nok, pey! Sawtute lu fitsenge, kempe oe ke tsun hawnu Na'viyä hapxi?"
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on July 17, 2011, 10:11:35 PM
"Ma sa'nok, pey! Sawtute lu fitsenge, kempe oe ke tsun hawnu Na'viyä hapxi?"
*turns to Ean and looks into his eyes* Eyk fya yawne (lead the way my love)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

Don't worry my daughter, I trust you, Ewaya is watching over I have faith
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Ean Hufwetulyu

I place a hand on her shoulder, "Nga lu nawn ma Neyn`ite"
Smiling at her after speaking, I gently squeeze and pulled her close to me giving a supportive hug.
I quietly said, "Eywa ngahu ma 'ite."

I let go of my father, and looked into his and my mother's eyes. "Oe fmi oe swey, ma sa'nok, ma sempul. Mengaru seiyi irayo. Oe hawnu 'olo oehu lu nìwotx. Kä, ulte Eywa ngahu, ma oeyä sempul, sì.." I reached for my father's hand in one of my own, and my mother's in the other. ".. nga nìteng, ma sa'nok. Nga yawne lu oer, ma oeyä sa'nok, ma oeyä sempul. Rutxe, rutxe lu kxuke. Za'u kelku ye'rìn." I gave her one last look, and trilled a call for my ikran, 'Ompin. Mounting her, I looked down at my mother and father once more, tears in my eyes. "Eywa mengahu," I said again, my throat swelling, thoughts of losing my mother or any of or clan unable to keep from clouding my thoughts.

Ean Hufwetulyu

While walking, I turn around and say, " " `it starsìm samsiyu ulte ayoe tìhawl!" Then I follow Ka`apeha outside.

((wait, so Ean, you are my father? if that's the case, why isn't Ka'apeha tsahìk and you olo'eyktan? ???))

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on July 18, 2011, 10:47:06 AM
((wait, so Ean, you are my father? if that's the case, why isn't Ka'apeha tsahìk and you olo'eyktan? ???))
((Yes Im your father, but Ka`apeha is olo`eyktan. A tsahìk has not been choice, Im one of council members))

((oh, okay. I'm going to re-word my post, then. :P))

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin begins to feel out of place... "Oe wish I still had my family."
Remembering back when Hometree was destroyed, and his family was killed, Na'vin becomes enraged within.

*Na'vin turns away from Ean, Ka'apeha and Neyn'ite so not to show his rage.*
Unable to keep his anger concealed, Na'vin leaps down the very tall tree, not wanting to expose Ean, Ka'apeha and Neyn'ite to his emotions.
"Ean said that Vitrautral was this way, I must speak to Eywa."

*Without looking back at Ka'apeha and her family, Na'vin explodes into full speed quickly vanishing from sight.*

NotW#82

I watched Na'vin race out of Hometree, and, before he was out of earshot, I yelled, "Pawm Eywa ne Na'viyä hawnu sivi, ma tsmukan." I then let out a crying call to 'Ompin, and we flew to the very top of Hometree. I told 'Ompin to perch on one of the lower branches, where she had room to lie down, and then I climbed to the very top branch.

it was now time to wait; to wait for the Sky People, for them to destroy our Hometree, like they did the Omatikaya, to rampage through, killing Na'viyä one by one with their mechanical shooting weapons, or, to pray to Eywa to keep us safe, to keep the forest safe, to keep all of her children safe, to assure us that there were no Sky People coming to Hometree; at least for that night.

I drew my bow, then pulled out a small, tube-like container. I settled myself against a half-vertical branch and put down my bow, grabbing my ten arrows- I'd taken much more than we ever used; but, when attacking Sky People from the air, we could not re-retrieve our arrows unless we'd killed all of the Sky People; that task was not as easy as it sounded, depending on how many there were and what new Sky People-like weapons they brought with them; not knowing how powerful each of the items were.

I pulled off the top of the container and, with my lips tightened in a straight line but my eyes as frightened as a baby palulukan, dipped each arrow tip into the container, wetting it with our lethal mix of plant juices. I did this without thinking, staring out into the forest, my ears perking up and my heart skipping a beat every time I saw a rustle in the bushes. "Mawey, ma Neyn'ite, mawey. Txo ayfo za'u, awnga lu alaksi. Oe sìlpey..." I said quietly to myself, as I continued watching over the clan and out into the forest.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin never looked back to see if anyone was following, he was dire set on getting to Vitraultral.
After what seemed like ages, Na'vin reached an opening which was surrounded by mile high arches, mountains were floating miles above the ground, "This must be it! Just like in my dreams..."

Na'vin raced faster than ever before, he was a very tall Na'vi and was built like a palulukan, he had unmatched speed when on the ground.
The Na'ring was glowing bright in the night. There were atokirina' floating everywhere...

Na'vin came to a halt, breathing very hard and before he realized it, he was there standing only inches from Vitraultral.
A calmness swept him, he became very still and regained his thoughts.
Attaching his Que to a handful of dangling limbs, "Eywa, my family....they are with you, aren't they..."
A gentle smile reached Na'vin with the happy thoughts of his family, thoughts that weren't his own....

"Ka'apeha, Ean and.....Neyn'ite....." Na'vin was consumed with thoughts unable to finish his sentence. "Srane ma Eywa, Oe tslam."
Na'vin stood up, turned and began to head back from where he came. "I must hurry." Na'vin took off like a raging palulukan, headed back to Neyn'ite, Ean and Ka'apeha.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

After walking out, I go in prepare my weapons. I gather my bola, arrows, plant extract, medicine, and food. Putting all the items into my hand woven bag. My mind started to wondered if we were doing the right thing by only having Ka`apeha and me going to search for sawtute. I remember being told that they very dangerous weapons that can reach over long distances, but the thought that worried me the most if they captured us.
~What would they do to us and other clan if we found what they trying to do?~
The final thought nearly sent me into a rage and heart shaking fear.
~What if Ka`apeha was...~
I couldn't stand the thought. I looked away from my bag and stood up looking out at na`ring.
" Kempe sawtute lu sivi? Eywa ngahu ayoeng ulte nari si ayoeng."
I prayed softly to our Great Mother.

NaviFreedomFighter

Ka`apeha came up to Ean "Oel ngati kamie" She rests her head on his shoulder, their queues briefly touching, do you want me to come with you?