Ka'apeha clan

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, February 20, 2011, 11:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin reaches incredible speed running, jumping and falling through the trees to reach Ka'apeha and Ean.
Sliding to a halt Na'vin sees Ka'apeha and Ean together in the same place he left them, but where is Neyn'ite?

Gracefully, Na'vin drops right next to Ean and Ka'apeha, "I have spoken with Eywa and for the first time my thoughts are clear."
Na'vin towers over Ean and Ka'apeha, so he kneels down and says, "I will fight for you."

Na'vin looks up at Ean and Ka'apeha to meet their eyes with his, "I have unmatched speed and I am very good with a blade...Neyn'ite needs my protection, with your permission I will Guard Neyn'ite."

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

I look at Ka`apeha then back a Na`vin kneeling before us. Staring into his menari, I could see the determination, strenght, and passion burning within. I knew our daughter would be safe with him guarding her if sawtute came to Kelutral. Yet there seemed to be something more, something within him that our Great Mother gave him. I glabbed Ka`apeha hand and turned to her nodding my approval.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I was still, listening to the activity below me, my mother, father and clan readying themselves for any trouble. That's when, far out into the distance, I saw it.

Immediately, I yelped an alarm to the clan far below me, and leapt onto 'Ompin, another cry escaping my throat as she whipped her wings against the still air and brought us into it, then turned her head down, flying us in a downward spiral around Hometree. when I got to the ground, I jumped off of my ikran, running as fast as I could, and stopped in front of my parents.

"Ma sempul, ma sa'nok! Sawtute, lìm nemfa alìm!! Za'u fìfya!"
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Ean Hufwetulyu

I quickly turn facing Neyn`ite hearing her aloud announcment.
" Kempe! Lu fì ngay ma `ite? Holapxaype nga tse`a?"
While waiting for Neyn`iteyä answer, the same thought about what could happen to Ka`apeha and now Neyn`iteyä saftey is now in danger. I turn my head back to Na`vin still kneeling down and without waiting for Ka`apeha approval; I look at back into Na`vin menari.
"Ma tsmukan! Oe vewng ayoengyä `ite. Ayoeng spaw mì nga!"
Facing Neyn`ite I tell her, " Neyn`ite kä lu Na`vin! Set!"

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin whilst kneeling nods to Ean, then stands up and faces Neyn'ite, "Oel ngahu ma Neyn'ite"

Na'vin looks into the sky and screams at the top of his lungs, "REEAAH!!"  ..Silence comes, then the sound of wings...
An Ikran took a landing on the tree adjacent from Na'vin, the Ikran appeared mostly black with thin blue stripes.

"This is my Ikran, her name is Nìwin."  (Like Na'vin, this Ikran is named Nìwin for a reason.)
Na'vin meets the eyes of Neyn'ite, "Makto ko!"

NotW#82

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc I watch Na'vin take to the sky on his Ikran, I hold Ean's hand as our daughter takes to the skies, saying a silent prayer, Ewaya be with you ]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc oe Tse'a Na'vin Munge Ne Taw Ne Po Ikran. Oe 'ampi Ean's Ayzekwä Na Ayoeng 'ite Munge Ne Taw San a Fnu 'upxare, "Ewaya Lu hu nga]
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

NaviFreedomFighter

Sorry guys, just posted in Na'vi and English to help you out  :)

Before jumping on 'Ompin, I acknowledged Na'vin, and replied to my father quickly.

"Oe ke kem si omum aynga ayholpxay. Nìwotx oe kame lu apxa rim sawtute makto. Ma sempul... munge sa'nok, ulte 'olo. Run kxuke tseng txo ayoeng 'eko."

I took one last look at my mother and father before I followed Na'vin into the air, leading him high to where my post was. I had 'Ompin stop to perch on the branch I sat on. I pointed out the machine to Na'vin; noticing now that it was not moving.

"Ftang?" I questioned aloud. "Kem si meoel kä 'eko?" I asked Na'vin, truly afraid of taking on the beast-sized Sky People invention.

(to give a better picture, I should describe 'Ompin, probably; she is purple/violet, hence her name, with accents of lavender, white and black.)

NaviFreedomFighter

[/desc Ka`apeha Nìn Tok 'ite Ka`apeha's Menari Yur Hu pride. Po worries for her safety, she has faith. Po nìn tok Ean, her  yawne, her Tìrey, Ayoeng zene kä set]

]

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Srane ma Ka`apeha!"
Calling to a another taronyu, I explained to her to prepare a war party, and have them hide in the na`ring around Kelutral and standby for our signal to attack.
Looking up, I saw the sawtute machines holding positions. Remembering the story of the Omatikaya and how their Kelutral was destroyed by the powerful machines. My face went pale was a sickening fear. I quickly turn back to Ka`apeha and told her,"Ma Ka`apeha, tìng mikyun kä lu ayeveng nemfa na`ring set! Rutxe ma Ka`apeha!"
Just then one of the smaller tawtute craft started to make it way in and landed in the clearning just north of Kelutral. Knowing this might be a trap, i told Ka`apeha, "Kä! Rutxe! Kä! Oe tìng nari nemfa fì."
I saw the craft land, and I slowly started in its direction.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin has seen these sawtute before. Most of the sawtute left after the Omaticaya defeated them, but there were some survivors that remained.
Na'vin takes a glance at Neyn'ite...He can't take his menari off her for some reason...As she looks off into the distance Na'vin examines her closely.
Neyn'ite sits perched on Ompin, focused on the fight to come. But her beauty does not escape her, Neyn'ite has Na'vins rapt attention.

Na'vin forces himself to look away and thinks to himself, "Eywa wanted me next to her, but why?"

Ean is seen moving toward the little ship that landed over in the fields. Na'vin reaches over his shoulder and puts his hand around his blade handle. (This blade was twice the length of the normal knife, so Na'vin wears it on his back.
Made from bones and made as sharp as a Palulukans tooth, In Na'vins hands this blade can cut a tawtute in half with one swing.)

"Ma Neyn'ite." Na'vin pulls out his blade and holds it like a dagger. "Oe ngahu."

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

After the crafted landed, a woman got out of the sampson wearing a breathing mask.
I walked with shouting distance and ready my hunter's knife.
"Why have you come here?" I yelled out
"Are you the leader?" She responded back.
Knowing it would protect ma Ka`apeha if they plan anything evil, "Yes Im Olo`eyktan"
The woman reached to her side and I pulled my blade. when she said, "All forces return to base!"
I continue to look at her.

"Irayo, ma Na'vin," I replied to him, then immediately perked my ears to the sound of a Sky Person speaking with my father.

I didn't know much English, so when she replied after my father told her he was the clan leader, she said some English I did not understand but with the word 'return' in the sentence.

Then, I saw the machines, both ground and flying, turn around. "Kempe?" I asked myself, then looked, puzzled, over at Na'vin. "Aynga lu hum?" I looked back at the departing Sky People. "Za'u, ma Na'vin, kivä ko ne'ìm." I alerted 'Ompin and she took to the sky, my travel down to the base of Hometree the same as earlier, flying around it in a circle as I descended.

As we were up in the tree, I noticed Na'vin's eyes on me most of the time. I didn't think about it until now- I was prepared to attack and needed to keep my head straight. But I had felt a strong attraction to him when, just minutes ago, we first met. Mother would be pleased; there was not an heir to Olo'eyktan yet; it was just me who was, for sure, to take Mother's place as Tsahìk. She would be happy if I mated. But, at the moment, I was more concerned with the appearance of the Sky People; though the attraction of the warrior who followed me did not escape my notice.

I landed on one of the lowest branches, and jumped off 'Ompin, leaping to a few more branches below me until I landed on the ground. I then trotted slowly to my father. "Ma sempul, kempe kem si tawtute lawk? Pelun kem si aynga hum?"

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin watches Neyn'ite descend to the trees below, then to the ground.
The machines in the distance begin to turn away an head back from the direction they came...

Nìwin tucks her wings and leaps off with Na'vin, descending straight down the tree like a lightning bolt, just before reaching the ground Nìwin stretches her wings to catch the wind, with an almost sonic boom Nìwin lands near Neyn'ite and Ean.
Na'vin thinks a thought to Nìwin, "Stop showing off for me Nìwin!"

Na'vin steps off of Nìwin, "Kä ma Nìwin" ... The almost solid black Ikran leaps into the sky leaving Na'vin behind.

Na'vin still holding his blade, reaches behind and puts the blade back in its sheath.
He then crouches down relaxing one hand on his leg, and keeping his other hand on his blade handle.
Na'vin briefly meets the eyes of Ean who stands with his blade in hand.
"Ean, ma tsmukan...Ayfo hum lu."

Na'vin remains crouched, waiting for a trap.... Na'vin keeps a close nari on Neyn'ite.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Neyn`ite `ì`awn ne`ìm! Oe oeyktìng seivmt. Kä run ngayä sa`nok. SET!!"
I shoot an anger look towards Na`vin and her. I hope Neyn`ite would understand why was doing this. I turn back to face the woman.
"Tell me why you are here?!" I again question.
"I here to invite you and your clan's spirit leader for a Na`vi and Human Peace Conference." she responded
"A peace conference, how can we trust you Skypeople after killing so many Na`vi?"
"This is the reason we are having this, so we can rebuild the trust between our species! And we mean no harm!"
"If thats true, then why did my daughter see your people hunting in our lands?"
The woman's face froze for a second, then responded, "That is one issues we are going to discuss at the meeting because..."
My face became filled anger hearing the reason.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin looks at Neyn'ite with a fierce expression, "Kä ma Neyn'ite, Oe 'ì'awn."

Na'vin remains crouched then leans forward placing his empty hand flat on the ground, Na'vin slowly reveals a few inches of his blade out of its sheath...
Na'vin has unmatched speed and would be within striking distance before the tawtute could blink an eye.

*Remembering what Eywa said to him only moments ago, "Do not harbor hatred for the sky people."*
Na'vin wanted badly to exact his revenge for the death of his family....but Eywa gave Na'vin a choice....

Na'vin exhales slowly, remaining very still....waiting for the next move...

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

"Na`vin kä lu Neyn`ite!"

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Na'vin sees the fear in the tawtute womans menari...
Pushing his exposed blade back into its sheath, Na'vin then stands up keeping his menari locked onto the woman.

Na'vin looks at Ean, "Oe tslam."
Guessing that Ean knew how Na'vin felt and his inner struggle about killing the tawtute gave Na'vin a huge respect for Ean.
Na'vin would honor Eans demands...

Grabbing Neyn'ite gently, "Rutxe, Oe za'u hu."

NotW#82

I didn't notice the female tawtute until I'd spoken to my father. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I drew my bow and hissed loud at her. I saw her look at me with fear, and turn back to my father, who turned to me and told me to leave.

He'd raised his voice at me, and the way he said it... he had never spoken to me in that way in my whole life. I'd heard him speak it to someone he was angry with, but never me, never my mother; and it was hurtful. I slowly let my arms fall, releasing the pull of the arrow and letting it limply stay gripped in my hands. My eyes were full of hurt, staring at my father. I barely heard Na'vin, but his words registered a second later and I was about to protest before my father told him to leave with me. I still stared at my father, and when he instructed Na'vin to follow me, it was not in the voice he had spoken to me with.

"Ma sempul... ?" I spoke gently, hurt spilling out very obviously in my voice. But then, I grew stern; even when the tears spilled over my eyelids finally and down my cheeks. "Kehe. Oe 'ì'awn. Oe ke tsun hum ulte tung nga ne lu tspang." I ignored Na'vin's hand on my arm, trying to get me to go. My mouth was set in a stern, hurt frown; and my eyes were just the same.

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 21, 2011, 10:34:44 PM
"Na`vin kä lu Neyn`ite!"

((ma Ean; you should have said, "Na'vin kä Neyn'itehu!". 'Hu' means 'with', not 'lu'- 'be, am, is, are'. and then you add it to the end of the focus point of where the person is going, who they are going with, etc. I know our Na'vi here doesn't matter; Eywa knows mine is horrible, I just translate what I can literally; the sentences are grammatically incorrect; however, I just wanted to give you a little pointer, to help you out. hope that is okay? :]))