New RP: RDA Outpost: Blue Lagoon

Started by Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan), December 09, 2010, 11:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

this would be a series RP about outposts that the RDA have made that haven't yet been destroyed by the na'vi and are still populated by the RDA.  just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me.  this RP would almost be exclusivly RDA point of view. I may or may not allow for the view of the Na'vi, we'll see how it goes if if goes. so...
anyone want to join?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tskoswizaw

GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

ok, four people, this should be fun... i'll get a full informationall thing up tommorow, i promise :P
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)