Main Menu

RP?

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, April 02, 2010, 12:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

right

something off topic though I'm listening to the original soundtrack and guess which point I am about to get to  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: El Jacko on April 05, 2010, 06:08:48 PM
Sign up you PM the owner/GM of said RP (e.g. Lehrrap for Storm over Pandora, etc)

As for starting, they're already running.

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

TawAk: The part where Neytiri is teaching Jake.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

damm you you got it
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 05, 2010, 06:14:33 PM
damm you you got it

It wasn't very challeging.

On Topic: Terìran: I am serious about this but maybe we should wait until we have enough info together to post something.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Zelenal on April 05, 2010, 06:16:39 PM
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 05, 2010, 06:14:33 PM
damm you you got it

It wasn't very challeging.

On Topic: Terìran: I am serious about this but maybe we should wait until we have enough info together to post something.
Ayker, please.  And I think we have enough info.  We've got people interested and learning and people capable of teaching and plenty of knowlege between us all.

Niwantaw

something i have learned through hard experience
"too much caution is sometimes worse than too little"
you have no idea about how much I have screwed up by being too cautious
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Ok, just keeping everyone up to date, i sent a PM to Sea, I'll let you know when he replies

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 05, 2010, 06:25:49 PM

Give me an example of being "too cautious".

Ambiguity is all most a necessity when RPing with others.

El Jacko

Quote from: Zelenal on April 05, 2010, 06:13:55 PM
Quote from: El Jacko on April 05, 2010, 06:08:48 PM
Sign up you PM the owner/GM of said RP (e.g. Lehrrap for Storm over Pandora, etc)

As for starting, they're already running.

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

Look at the timestamp, genius.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Niwantaw

Quote from: Zelenal on April 05, 2010, 06:35:36 PM
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 05, 2010, 06:25:49 PM

Give me an example of being "too cautious".

Ambiguity is all most a necessity when RPing with others.
I have about four friends due to it
that's one example
another one not so realistic or really worth counting games: I hold back, never committing everything to an assault normally  this results in failure
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Please describe the situation which made you lose "friends".

Niwantaw

I didn't "lose" friends I did not gain them in the first place
I was quite literally too cautious. on the first day of school I was careful not saying much to people before I found out what they were like. by the second I had the label "retard" and still haven't gotten rid of it because I didn't speak to people much and therefore spent most of it on my own reading a book.
so yeah being too cautious can be a bad thing.
I ain't saying any more because my personal life isn't something i would like to spread all over the internet
Only mostly AWOL.

Coyote

Well, dude, that is their problem, not yours. Don't take things that happen in school too seriously; once you graduate any bearing it had on your life literally evaporates. Well... unless you want to maintain it...  :D

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

ShadowMainZERO

I know your pain. I never talked much in school. I don't talk much in real life. Being too cautious isn't a bad thing. Don't listen to those sawtute. You are not retarded.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

My too.  I lost the (first) love of my life to my stupidity and lack of trust in humanity.  Fortunately (five years later) I was able to overcome my problems and I'm with a guy I love with all my heart.  Awkwerdly enough, I still love the first guy...and they're best friends...

Niwantaw

anyway
now that you have made me dredge up all my old (bad) memories and made me depressed can we get back to the topic?
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I agree.  Lol

So, who is interested in being a student and who beleives they are qualified to be a teacher?

Niwantaw

off topic: now that you have me depressed i have to say this
"don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"
"unless you have a machine gun on the roof"
*camera pans up to show a HMG nest on the roof of a glass house*
"at which point you can throw as many as you like"

back to topic:
well i need to be educated in the mystical ways of the RPer
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

I lost my first and only love to quitness. If only I had acted faster... You can read more in the "Are you looking for love?" topic.

On topic: I'm pretty sure TxaSkx and Yeya would take the course.