Main Menu

RP?

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, April 02, 2010, 12:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I think he will.  He just hasn't been on I'd assume

Coyote

Seabass is a busy man, not only with RL and jobs and stuff, but managing this board. Plus there's the endless calls from Cameron, Spielberg, Lucas... and all the groupies, you know the deal.  ;)

And, you know, I thought you guys said you couldn't role play!? What was that, last page? Have you been trolling this all along? Well, your troll is unsuccessful, I say... UNSUCCESSFUL!

SO THERE!

(Sorry, I just wanted a chance to use the picture I found. I am fully cognizant of the irony involved, too! Heeheehee)

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Coyote on April 06, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
Seabass is a busy man, not only with RL and jobs and stuff, but managing this board. Plus there's the endless calls from Cameron, Spilelberg, Lucas... and all the groupies, you know the deal.  ;)

And, you know, I thought you guys said you couldn't role play!? What was that, last page? Have you been trolling this all along? Well, your troll is unsuccessful, I say... UNSUCCESSFUL!

They can RP. Just not quite as good as us, yet anyway.

Strange. I created the idea for the RP School but apperantly I don't count as a teacher. Oh well.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Coyote on April 06, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
SO THERE!

the last page = fail RPing that is fine for RPs that are not in depth but not for more in depth ones
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

What they where doing is a form of roleplaying known as Wolfspeak or CRP(chat role play)  It is incredibly iliterate and frouned upon in most countries.

And Zel, you can count as a teacher, I just needed to know you where interested.  When we get a sub-boardI will creat a list of teachers and students and who's teaching whom.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on April 06, 2010, 02:28:54 PM
What they where doing is a form of roleplaying known as Wolfspeak or CRP(chat role play)  It is incredibly iliterate and frouned upon in most countries.

And Zel, you can count as a teacher, I just needed to know you where interested.  When we get a sub-boardI will creat a list of teachers and students and who's teaching whom.

I created the idea of posting the School on here. Why wouldn't I be interested?

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

you might of got hit by a bus or had your personality switched for a boring anti-RP one :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Zelenal on April 06, 2010, 02:31:21 PM
What they where doing is a form of roleplaying known as Wolfspeak or CRP(chat role play)  It is incredibly iliterate and frouned upon in most countries.

And Zel, you can count as a teacher, I just needed to know you where interested.  When we get a sub-boardI will creat a list of teachers and students and who's teaching whom.

People get busy with real life stuff, you may have lost interest.  I was just checking.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on April 06, 2010, 02:36:43 PM
Quote from: Zelenal on April 06, 2010, 02:31:21 PM
What they where doing is a form of roleplaying known as Wolfspeak or CRP(chat role play)  It is incredibly iliterate and frouned upon in most countries.

And Zel, you can count as a teacher, I just needed to know you where interested.  When we get a sub-boardI will creat a list of teachers and students and who's teaching whom.

People get busy with real life stuff, you may have lost interest.  I was just checking.

Are you kidding? I have no life.

Niwantaw

lol
you must have some form of one
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

I am sure zelenal can agree with me i should take el clase de ere pe (rp)
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: txureyktan on April 06, 2010, 03:40:28 PM
I am sure zelenal can agree with me i should take el clase de ere pe (rp)
WTF!?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Ikranä mokri

im just gonna say

if you wanna see a good, literate, interesting (although slow atm due to Rl stuff) RP then look at Storm Over Pandora.
Im just sating that its prrobably the best example of a nigh on perfect Rp iv seen in a while.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Txuraeyktan

que? yo hablo en espanol muy bien. yo tengo un clase de espenol en mi escuala y yo nececito aprendo porque yo neceseto graduato
(what? I speak spanish very well. I have a spanish class in my school and i need to learn it to graduate.)  8)
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on April 06, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
im just gonna say

if you wanna see a good, literate, interesting (although slow atm due to Rl stuff) RP then look at Storm Over Pandora.
Im just sating that its prrobably the best example of a nigh on perfect Rp iv seen in a while.

there being the problem for us amateurs
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on April 06, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
im just gonna say

A couple of pages back I linked to three RP sites. The first one is where I learned how to RP. If you RP using the CRP style there you will be flamed. Among other things. That is assuming that your character is even accepted.

EDIT: I added the latest version of one of those character that is available on the net. There is a lot more to this character.

Ikranä mokri

i first Rped on the BW on facebook, So i am a real amateur although doin SOP has taught me a lot and iv got 5 or 6 different profiles kicking around for 90% of all RPs taht will appear most push 2 pages some a re 3 though.

and no one is an amateur, which is why a school might be good

(can i apply for teaching position?)

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on April 06, 2010, 04:50:25 PM
i first Rped on the BW on facebook, So i am a real amateur although doin SOP has taught me a lot and iv got 5 or 6 different profiles kicking around for 90% of all RPs taht will appear most push 2 pages some a re 3 though.

and no one is an amateur, which is why a school might be good

(can i apply for teaching position?)

Once we have the course ready you can take it. If you are good enough then sure.

EDIT: Here is the other character who also received some edits but not as many.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 06, 2010, 04:46:08 PM
EDIT: I added the latest version of one of those character that is available on the net. There is a lot more to this character.
Yeah, but your character also has a Flashback story! Mine characters don't. So that's why my character sheet is much shorter then your character sheet!

Just saying...
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

Your point? Adding flashbacks goes along with my "show, don't tell" saying. The only reason my SL character doesn't have one is because I typed it on my Wii.