Main Menu

RP?

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, April 02, 2010, 12:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I would like to join an active fresh and exciting Pandorian roleplay.  Any out there?

Txantslusam Skxawng

At the moment their are two active RP's that just started and that I know, one thats starts probably this weekend or monday

The two that I know are

Strange Lands - A Pandoran RP
and
The Search For The Next First Voice Of Pandora

The other one that needs to start is the Eastern Sea Tribe RP

Those are the RP I recommend! Just join all three of them, its much more fun then just joining one RP!

I hope it helps you!   ;)
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txuraeyktan

Join " Strange lands: A pandoran rp"
dats the only one im in
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Niwantaw

Quote from: txureyktan on April 02, 2010, 07:28:22 PM
Join " Strange lands: A pandoran rp"
dats the only one im in

*makes sure txureyktan isn't looking*

"unfortuneatly"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

"no one likes me"
*jumps off cliff relizing there is no cliff*
"damn"

Niwantaw

*hands txureyktan a gun*

"this should work a bit better"
;D
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

*trys to shoot self and unloads all 12 bullets*
"how the h*ll did i miss???"
*brakes out into singing and walks away*

Niwantaw

*facepalms*
"i give up"
"i mean how can you be that useless"
*runs away*

back on topic:
the only ones that as far as i can tell are aceppting new members are the ones  Txantslusam Skxawng  has mentioned

i am in  strange lands and the easten sea ikran tribe ones
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Are they literate?

Niwantaw

what do you mean?
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I mean are they literate rolplayers or are they semi-lit or are they wolfscript?

Niwantaw

nope still don't understand what you mean
just look and see for yourself
Only mostly AWOL.

Txontaw

Storm over Pandora is prolly the most "literate" But I agree with Tawtute akawng; what's stopping you from just looking yourself?
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Because I;ve been a part of several RPs that appear literate for the firsst page or two then just turn into oneliners with bad grammer

Txontaw

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on April 03, 2010, 01:30:27 PM
Because I;ve been a part of several RPs that appear literate for the firsst page or two then just turn into oneliners with bad grammer

Then don't just look at the first page or two...?

But if you're looking for literate, then you definitely want to look at Storm over Pandora.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Coyote

Well... at the risk of sounding... um... egotistical, I feel like the "Storm Over Pandora" RP has retained some pretty high standards of writing from the get-go. It has been slow lately due to a number of us facing real-life demands but it seems these are starting to clear up a bit. There's been a lot of good character development, the people have depth and motivations, etc... bear in mind I am involved in that RP so my opinion is not without bias. But check it out-- I feel pretty secure with it, and I think the rest of us gave reason to feel the same.

Start here, with the very first one-- http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play-37/na%27vi-101-a-roleplay/

--and read through. The dialogue, the development... then jump ahead to Volume II, here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play-37/storm-over-pandora-the-second-chapter/

I think you'll find that the style stayed fairly consistent throughout. Check it out. And if you enjoy, feel welcome!  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

ShadowMainZERO

I would LIKE Strange Lands to be literate like the RP sites I used to go to but...

I'm considering posting a "How to Properly RP" guide on here.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

That would really help, especcially for a beginner like me!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Oh please do!  I would love for there to be more literate rps.  If you need help with anything like starting a school for RPing just ask :D

Niwantaw

Quote from: Zelenal on April 04, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
I would LIKE Strange Lands to be literate like the RP sites I used to go to but...

I'm considering posting a "How to Properly RP" guide on here.
BUT...... beto exsists and the rest of us are RP noobs
Only mostly AWOL.