LIVE AVATAR ROLE PLAYING SERIES

Started by lorel9, November 10, 2011, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorel9

I'd be interested in speaking with you about Avatar Live Role Olaying for a series that we are creating. We are working on a series in North America, and we're interested in featuring amazing Avatars that can show us exactly what it takes to create the incredible characters, and the universe.

Please pass on this email on to any other members of your group that would be interested for a series that is being created for SYFY.

It would be really great if you could email me a brief video of where you can answer these following questions , so I can get a sense of who you are, your character, and the group you play with. Raw footage is fine – don't worry about editing the video, you can simply answer the questions with what comes to mind:

Briefly introduce yourself. What do you do when you are not LARPing?
When did you start LARPing?
Very briefly – what's the basic story line of your LARP group?
Why did you get involved?
What elements of the game do you feel most passionate about? and why?
What are the greatest challenges and successes of building a roleplaying universe?
What are some of the challenges of the group dynamics?
When does conflict arise in the field when playing the game? Can you give me an example?
What are some of the great personalities and characters that you play with? What are they like?

If you can send me a appx 5 – 10 minute video where you answer these questions that would be really great. If you have a camera on your computer , you can film yourself talking to your computer, and that would be perfect. As well please email me a pic of yourself in costume. You can save the video in a small relatively low resolution format so it would be easy either to email through a site like - yousend it www.yousendit.com or you could also upload it either on youtube or vimeo with a link for me. Let me know what works best for you in terms of sending the video.

As well please have anyone else in your group that you would recommend send me a short video as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

If you could send me the quick video in the next couple of days that would be great!

All the best,  :)

Lori
Tricon TV / Films
[email protected]

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Is this for experienced LARPers only? Because I've never done it before tho I do have some acting experience and I can speak Na'vi well.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi