Astronomy thread/Kìng a teri tanhìyä tìftia

Started by Vawmataw, December 31, 2012, 11:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Sky was mostly partly cloudy previous night but it cleared out for one hour before morning. I observed some globular clusters and galaxies  in Canes Venatici, Bootes and Coma Berenices and also fainter comet C/2020 T2 (Palomar) which is currently between these constellations and which has 11-12 mag right now, it was quite good.

Vawmataw

Why not observe Comet Palomar AND some Palomar objects? :P
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

Good idea ;D But although there is few globular cluster from Palomar catalogue in spring constellations, I observed rather Messier's and NGC globulars and galaxies.
Maybe I will observe some palomar globular clusters during next observation of this comet ;D

Toliman

Toliman

Sky was mostly cloudy today however I was able to observe the Sun through holes between clouds - there are one group of few small sunspot again, nothing spectatular but still nice (observed with bigger magnification), better than nothing hrh

Toliman

Vawmataw

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

Vawmataw

Toliman

Toliman

Tonight I finally could observe something after many cloudy nights. Due strong moonlight it was nothing spectacular, but better than nothing hrh I observed the Moon, some bright globular clusters and few double stars in spring constellations.

Toliman

And today I could observe also the Sun - there are two bigger sunspots + few another tiny sunspots. Structure of that one bigger sunspots was interesting, her umbra is separated to few smaller parts which all are placed in one large penumbra of interesting shape.

Vawmataw

Today I could observe snow :(
(And the curfew is still at 8pm so no astronomy)

Toliman

Keftxo :( Hope that you will can stargaze again soon.

Toliman

Tonight I could to stargaze again. Due strong moonlight I just continued with observation of double stars + also observed Jupiter and Saturn on morning sky, seeing was very good so it was not bad despite their position only low above horizon.

Today I observed sunspots again, it was good like as yesterday.

Toliman

Toliman

Quote from: Toliman on April 22, 2021, 02:53:39 PM
And today I could observe also the Sun - there are two bigger sunspots + few another tiny sunspots. Structure of that one bigger sunspots was interesting, her umbra is separated to few smaller parts which all are placed in one large penumbra of interesting shape.
I observed sunspts today again, that two bigger sunspots are still nice and that tiny sunspots became a bit bigger during few last days, now it's quite nice group of the sunspots.

Toliman

Next observation of sunspot today, some of that originally tiny sunspot became even more bigger so now there is 5 bigger sunspots in interesting formation which very well reminds shape of Cassiopeia constellation.