Astronomy thread/Kìng a teri tanhìyä tìftia

Started by Vawmataw, December 31, 2012, 11:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Toliman

Quote from: Toliman on April 26, 2021, 11:20:30 AM
Next observation of sunspot today, some of that originally tiny sunspot became even more bigger so now there is 5 bigger sunspots in interesting formation which very well reminds shape of Cassiopeia constellation.
I observed these sunspots today again, their formation (and sunspots itself) is still interesting but it's pity that they will be away soon.

Toliman

Today I tried to capture these sunspots:

Toliman

Vawmataw

So I saw Mercury tonight, but no sign of Venus unfortunately. That's all I can do from inside unfortunately.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

Yeah, Venus is already observable but still very badly. However in next weeks it will be already better.

Toliman

A bit of daytime astronomy today ;D The sunspots are already unfortunatelly away but luckily I still can observe granulation of solar "surface", through my telescope it's quite nice view. I also observed Venus and Mercury, both successfully.

Toliman

Toliman

Vawmataw

I've seen Venus this week, but it's been more possible for me to observe Mercury (like tonight).

Toliman

I often observe Venus on daily sky ;D Tonight I plan to observe Mercury too, finally... in previous two days we had always some clouds above horizon in time of evening twilight.

Toliman

Quote from: Toliman on May 08, 2021, 03:38:52 AM
Tonight I plan to observe Mercury too, finally... in previous two days we had always some clouds above horizon in time of evening twilight.
And Mercury successfully observed :) Sky above horizon was finally clear enough.

Toliman

Sky consitions were great here last two nights and I could do some my strargazing. I observed mostly deepsky in rising summer constellations. Conditions were really great - milky way shone brightly, NGC7000 North America Nebula was brightly visible even by naked eye and NGC6992 Veil Nebula was brightly visible even through small binocular 10x50. I observed mainly clusters and nebulae in Sagittarius and Scorpius (all Messiers + some NGCs), the most epic were M8 Lagoon Nebula, M17 Eagle Nebula and globular cluster M4 which has interesting structure (I could use huge magnification). Except these I observed also some deepsky (mostly nebulae) in Cygnus constellation, the most nice was NGC6960+6992 Veil Nebula through O-III filter (amazing filamental structire of this nebula was nice visible). And except deepsky I also briefly observed rising Saturn and Jupiter.

Toliman

There are again some sunspots on the Sun right now, I captured them again.

Toliman

Observed Jupiter previous night (morning) and today found this:

By Jove! Jupiter Shows Its Stripes and Colors
https://www.gemini.edu/pr/jove-jupiter-shows-its-stripes-and-colors

Toliman

Vawmataw

Vawmataw

So since the curfew has been moved to 9:30PM I could observe the Moon, Venus and Mercury from outside.

I was only successful with Venus for the pictures:

Toliman

That is quite nice image :) Good that you can observe at least something.

Toliman