Dark Matter and The Seeds of Ewya’

Started by drysonbennington, July 28, 2011, 03:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drysonbennington

The Dark Navi cometh.

Dark Matter permiates everything and comprises almost 90% of the Universe, not just our Universe, but the entire Universe. Because of Dark Matter's energetic properties we can give a new meaning to what happens to us when we die. As our bodies decompose Dark Matter carries every single molecule of a our body into the stream of Dark Matter. The molecules then phase out of normal space as Dark Matter removes various particles from the molecule that are carried into space thus we become space itself. As the Dark Matter moves through space, our molecules being part of its fiber, the Dark Matter encounters biological cells. The biological cells energetic properties then become attuned with Dark Matter.At the moment of celluar attenuation our molecules are transfered into the new cell which then through a still unknown process causes the cell to begin to develop into a new human or other species. The cells eventually evolve into a sentinent being, our thoughts being present within the new species mitochandrio thus allowing each and everyone one of us to live foreverin the thoughts of the new species and new body.

Now I see why I have some really weird dreams at times of places and people I have never been too or seen. I have picked up the molecular pattern of their soul that has traveled through time and space through Dark Matter where my body has infused their memories into a dream that might only last second or two in my mind but after I have passed on the collected memories of all that I have seen and have felt through Dark Matter Dream Sequencing will then drift upon the eternity of the Universe itself through Dark matter.After doing further research on Mitochondria the connection between Dark Matter being a transfering temporal stream is one step closer to being concluded as the means by which humans appeared on Earth.

In one article that I read nine percent of all humans have a gene linking us together. This gene however is not present in the people from Africa. So what does this mean? It means that people from Africa are idigenious to Earth having the original 37 genes that were the caveman and that the rest of humanity was seeded on Earth from another part of the Universe. At some point in Earth's past roughly 200,000 + years ago a wave of Dark Matter from another part of the Universe encountered Earth. As the wave of Dark Matter coursed through Earth and the early humans something wonderful happened. The mitochondrian energy stored within the Dark Matter itself made a connection with the early human cytoplasmic matrix of the caveman's mitochondrian cell. The connection caused the early human's cells to mutate as the 70,0000 + genes stored in the Dark Matter stream began to reprogram each caveman's mitochondrian cell.

Your probably wondering how though. Basically the energy of each strand of DNA stored within Dark Matter has it's own energy signature or frequency. As the Dark Matter stream carrying these energy patterns coursed through Earth and the early humans own mitochondrian cells an energy transfer occured. The point at which the early human mitochonrian cell and the DNA energy stored within Dark Matter began to attenutate or the factor that caused the attenuation is stil uknown at this time but a process did occur where the DNA energy stored within Dark Matter 'jumped' to higher level of energy. The same process cam be found in an electron when we give it a little bit of extra energy and just the right amount of energy. Once the process began the DNA packets stored within Dark Matter as energy began to move up an energy level and then back down to the DNA's original energy level. The pretrubations's caused by the energy of the DNA stored in the Dark Matter was sensed by the caveman's mitochondrion cell.The cavemens mitochondrion cell recognized the energy as a similar pattern of energy similar to it's own that it used to create cells. But it was somehow different. Even though the energy pattern was different the energy was still useable. The caveman's mitochondrion cell infused the energy of the Dark Matter into it's own celluar composition. As a result of the unfamilar energy being present mutations within the mitochondrion cell began to occur. Mutations that allowed for the early caveman brain to evolve to become larger in size. The larger the brain became the more brain cells became available for the caveman to use to store information that it had aquired in it's daily travels. The more intelligent the caveman became as a result of the Dark Matter Transference the more abilities the caveman began to aquire from the memories that it's mitochondrai cells were able to gather from the Dark Matter as the Dark Matter passed through Earth and the cells of the caveman.

This could also be the process that the Na'vi used to transplate the 'spirit' of Jake into his Avatar after his own body had died.

So if you want to catch that alien's dream in your mind first learn how to record your dreams and then write them down. That way humanity can paint a picture of what other civilizations may be out there and what they may look like.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Clarke

Excuse me for spoiling the party, then.  :(

Quote from: drysonbennington on July 28, 2011, 03:15:42 PMThe Dark Navi cometh.

Dark Matter permiates everything and comprises almost 90% of the Universe, not just our Universe, but the entire Universe. Because of Dark Matter's energetic properties we can give a new meaning to what happens to us when we die.
No, it can't. Your entire post was inaccurate, and it is completely misleading to paint it as "science." Dark matter is not magical; it does not break the laws of physics; it does not even differentiate between "living" and "non-living." It is just a particularly odd type of "stuff" that's hard to find.

Dark matter doesn't even do anything new. The only interesting thing about it was it doesn't do. It doesn't reflect light, and it doesn't interact with protons and neutrons. It does everything else normal stuff does, and nothing more.

Nì'awtua Eyktan

This sounds like some kind of new age mumbo jumbo to me.

Human No More

Quote from: Nì'awtua Eyktan on July 29, 2011, 05:53:23 AM
This sounds like some kind of new age mumbo jumbo to me.
Exactly.

The mind transfer was clearly shown - it connects directly to the person's nervous system.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Raiden

Shouldn't this be moved to the fanfiction subforum? :P
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Txura Rolyu

This stuff sounds very cool. I dont know that it has been proven over and over, but it would make for one heck of a sci-fi series or film if somebody wanted to make it into that.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Irtaviš Ačankif

Dark matter is just matter that does not interact with normal matter except through gravity and direct collisions with particles.

The post is skxawngä pamrel  >:(

The 'atokrina has nothing to do with the mind transfer. The neurons were connected and the consciousness in the brain just spread through the wires of the tree into the avatar. However I don't understand why there wouldn't be half of Jake in the human and half of Jake in the avatar. Maybe after each consciousness transfer a person loses half of his intelligence and one out of each two memories? That doesn't sound good...
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Clarke

Irtaviš Ačankif

Consciousness is a network with electrical signals going in it  :-\

Vawm tsamsiyu

they killed the [you] tag

Ean Hufwetulyu

mllte  great info where u get ur info from?
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Raiden

Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Irtaviš Ačankif

Clarke

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on August 06, 2011, 08:31:02 PM
Consciousness is a network with electrical signals going in it  :-\
So just make more of it. That's slightly better than leaving half of Jake behind.

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

I don't think this was meant to be a science post. the fanfiction section is where this should be put.
this is a really cool and beautiful idea and would make a great sci-fi story.
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Irtaviš Ačankif

And that will spoil the entire universe of Avatar by putting in a really fake science part.

The 9,400,000 Tesla magnetic fields underneath the Hallelujah mountains has already induced a mutation in me, causing one of my mikyun to lose its pointy shape, becoming that of a tawtute. If this thing become semi-official, the other mikyun will also change, and I will lose my identity as a Na'vi. I will then become a total tawtute with nothing to do with Avatar except the Na'vi language, which I will butcher up and 'Rrta-fy.

Please keep me from doing that and make Avatar realistic.