Just got something on my mind......

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, November 13, 2012, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I just suddenly got something on my mind. something crazy, possible.

I just wonder, how far would we humans have came, if we have started to evolve earlier?
How would our life be? Would we exist today, or would we not? I just got that crazy thought
How much would we have expanded us, how far out in the technology would we be at this time?
If we started to evolve earlier, would it change the history?

I have heard that we the human race, showed up here on Earth at least 1.5 million years ago. What would it be, if we showed up, for example 500,000 years earlier?
We would maybe be already expanded us, outside the solar system, and far out in the galaxy
What about 1000 years earlier? We would possible be out of the solar system. But who knows.
I just wanted to tell this, and wanted you to all know it. And want to know, what you think.

I just posting this in science thread, cause it has something to do with science

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Chances are, we would be dead in either of those scenarios. We are rapidly killing ourselves off, as it is, in many different ways.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Clarke

Homo sapiens, us, only appeared around 100k years ago. We only developed written history around 10k years ago, and seriously applied the scientific method ~1,000 years ago.

5000 years from now, let alone 500k years, I don't think the human species will be at all recognisable. We'll have either wiped ourselves out somehow, or become something incomprehensible.

Either way, it will be awesome. In the classical sense, "evocative of awe." :D

Tepo

Or try to imagine just what if those great countries like Roma or Greece weren't destroyed. I think that is just enough time for us to at least be travelling through space ;)