My vision of the contact of other civilizations in the universe

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, March 02, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I believe, I have a vision that we will soon be contacted by other civilizations. Not bad ones, but we will be contacted by friendly civilizations, that we will be allies.
I have always had a vision that we will be contacted in about 20 to 40 years.
Another thing, is that I can remember before the time I was born. Before my birth, I remember that I was up in heaven, talking with our God. Then he sent me down on Earth. I don't know how I can remember something like that. It feels like I were sent down on Earth for a reason. Just don't know exactly how, but I can maybe think out why.

Tìtstewan

Interesting. I ask me, why an other civilization would visiting us?

If I would be an alien, I would say:
"An interesting species, rich in diversity and rich in culture, but has recently lost the good sense; they runs an economic system that does not work, exploits his own species and home planet, destroys the natural balance of his world, and runs with open eyes in the doom...
...and exactly these species presumes to call themselves as "intelligent"? They deserve to be visited?"

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Clarke

Alternatively, they may think we're stupid for having the space program for so long and yet we've still not converted Earth into computronium yet...  ::)

Aliens will be weird :P

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

but they will come. Just wait and see. I have believed this in years, that there are other civilizations out there, and they will visit our planet, just to talk with us. To show us that we are not alone, and we are gonna see that aliens are not bad, they are friendly.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

That alien race will probably have done the same thing to their planet at some point. A lot of the problems our world is experiencing are due to traits of our basic human nature that are very hard to overcome. Eventually though, we will either strike a balance with the earth, or wipe ourselves out. It would be interesting to see if an intelligent race could much different from us in that regard. The very things (I'm talking drive, motivation, etc.) that tend to send up into space are the very things that are helping us systematically wipe out the earth.

Ma Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, I wish I could find out from God why I am here. There are days (like today) that make me wonder why I am here.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on March 03, 2013, 03:53:24 PM
Ma Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, I wish I could find out from God why I am here. There are days (like today) that make me wonder why I am here.

I have asking the same question to me in a very long time. For why I am here. Why did I came down on Earth?
My mother have told me that I will be something very big in the future, I will be something very important.
Some times I am asking what important will I be?
I have tried to figure out that.

Clarke

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on March 03, 2013, 03:53:24 PM
That alien race will probably have done the same thing to their planet at some point. A lot of the problems our world is experiencing are due to traits of our basic human nature that are very hard to overcome. Eventually though, we will either strike a balance with the earth, or wipe ourselves out. It would be interesting to see if an intelligent race could much different from us in that regard. The very things (I'm talking drive, motivation, etc.) that tend to send up into space are the very things that are helping us systematically wipe out the earth.

Unless we're missing a trick as far as interstellar travel's concerned, then it's likely that the artificial intelligence if any race capable of talking to us will be unfathomably advanced, and since AIs can be modelled to pretty much any specification one would please, the answer is most likely yes - aliens could be very, very different to us, because although the process of getting from unintelligent ancestors to modern technology is similar, the (so far unachieved) process of getting from modern tech to being able to afford interstellar travel could result in intelligences which are incomprehensible by our standards.

(How one determines the difference between an unfathomable alien intelligence wielding technologies far in advance of our own and the classical conception of "god" is left as an exercise to the reader.  :P)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have a memory that is planted in my soul. A memory, that I was up in heaven, before I were sent down to Earth. Talking with the God.
I have set this as an evidence, that we are not alone in the universe. The people between the stars, will visit our planet, and form peace on Earth.
To help us, to guide us to slip away from our problems.

I have believed this in many years. It feels like I am connected to the people that are out there. I really do. Really can feel it.

Tìtstewan

If this will happend like you tell us here...
...ma Eywa! Txantsan! :o

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 04, 2013, 04:09:53 PM
If this will happend like you tell us here...
...ma Eywa! Txantsan! :o

It is real. I can remember that I was in heaven, before I were born.

Tìtstewan

For me it is difficult to realize it. I mean, I can't remember anything before I were born. I'm forget much easilly or I'm blind?

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Pre-natal memories are not unheard of, but Tsanten Eywa 'eveng's memory is unusual in what I have heard of.

I find a greater ability to bond with animals than I do with people. I think this is what drew me so strongly to Avatar.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

To remember a time before the birth is not normal. It is at least nearly impossible to do it.

Tìtstewan

I remember I watched a documetary about persons, who said they have lived hundreds years ago too.
Thts not 'normal' too, but very interesting.

Clarke

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on March 05, 2013, 04:39:26 AM
To remember a time before the birth is not normal. It is at least nearly impossible to do it.
Out of interest, when did you first realize you remembered that?

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Clarke on March 05, 2013, 06:46:02 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on March 05, 2013, 04:39:26 AM
Out of interest, when did you first realize you remembered that?

Some years ago. Maybe at least 6 years. I was 12 years old then.

Clarke

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on March 06, 2013, 09:12:36 AM
Did something happening prompt you to remember?

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Clarke on March 06, 2013, 03:19:02 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on March 06, 2013, 09:12:36 AM
Did something happening prompt you to remember?

Something didn't happened. I was trying to think how far in the past I can remember. After I tried to remember the time I was only 7 months old. I tried more to think further, then I just, got this memory that I was in heaven.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

But this is something I will tell about, in the story I am writing. How our lifes are on Earth. We are doing the same mistakes, over and over again. But there are a chance to make a change. To change our future, to change to give our children a better future, on a beautiful world, to not struggle to survive. I am telling you all, we were born, to take care of ourselves and our children, to live together in peace. We are bound to the other civilizations that are out there in the vast space, the space between the stars in the galaxy and in the rest of the universe.

This is my vision, my true vision, of how our universe is.

Tìtstewan

These are great and positive words! From this perspective, we can hope that well-meaning civilizations will visiting us. I think mankind needs a better future. But it is a long way and a trial of patience.